Living legends FNL Tourneys. I want your input.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Daddio, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Spidersting Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Eminence Dedicated Player

#nerfelectroburst
    smoke bombs in arenas?
  3. phen0mena Committed Player

This is really it.

Remember when they started FNL? They had some arena matches.

Know what we got to watch?

Healers being pounded on for half an hour straight.

Arenas are terrible. Sorry. Especially with Supply drops and the like. There is absolutely no balance.
    Legends at worst has OP characters. That's about it.

PvP was great in this game until everyone figured it all out really. You could be a healer in a fight with a controller, and it would be an epic scrap. Now, it's just debuff, melt. When players didn't know all the role synergies, when there wasn't the 'best' team make-ups, etc. That is when PvP was good.

Don't even get me started on movement debuffs. God worst addition in 3 years right there. Pretty much stopped all arenas from HT, they remove it for DM maps, I play again, they put this **** in, yeah that's enough.

Hell, if even every class was an equal opportunity for a team to focus, instead of always healers, it might be interesting. Who wants to watch 5 guys beat on one player for half an hour? Not me. Is that fun? Sure as hell isn't for the guy getting pounded on.
  4. Daddio New Player

Arenas may be in the distant future, to many or not enough rules to contend with right now.
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

How about a Mentor-themed tourney? Batman/Future Batman, Joker/Arkham Joker, Superman, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, and Circe only? I know that most are MP, but that would be interesting.

Also could do a Sidekick-themed tourney. Harley, Robin, Arkillo, Kilowog, Ursa, Donna Troy, Supergirl, and Wondergirl.
  6. Agla New Player

As a spectator, i'd like to see a 4vs4 tourney.
    It would introduce a wider character selection and would make the support legends more valuable. Dr. Fate ftw :p
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Although, Circe might have a small disagreement with my choice, Superman has no choice but to sit down in the corner and watch the fights. :p
  8. TheLoneLantern New Player

Yea, I expected that to be the dominating duo when I posted it. But what about the sidekick selection?
  9. Brice Allen Loyal Player

My initial reaction is I think Kilowag would punch you in your jugular for calling him a side-kick xD.

lol...honestly out of that list it's hard to tell. Harley with that 6900 Health is hard to look past. But no one knows how Supergirl or Wonder Girl will play so there is no telling man.
  10. TheLoneLantern New Player

If he hits in "real life" like he does in legends, I'm not too worried. Also, he'd probably punch you too for spelling his name incorrectly. :p

I'm assuming it's a good thing that it's hard to tell, right? I don't know how SG and WG will rank per say, but I'm fairly certain they will fall alongside Ursa and Donna Troy.