Dev Discussion Fan YouTube and Twitch.tv Channels

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Twitch
    Youtube

I stream random hours, PvE and pre-made PvP.

USPS :)
    • Like x 2
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I have all types of stuff from loadouts, feats, tips/tricks and gameplay. And some funny random live streams!

Youtube
    Twitch
    • Like x 2
  3. datruthboutdcuo New Player

I like this guy he has beat nyone whose anyone and everyone us ps3 ps4 server pvp Lord Melovent youtube channel Lord Melovent wow just score cards but wow
  4. Primordia_Vox Well-Known Player

I just started my Twitch live streaming a few weeks ago. You can visit me at Twitch. I like to run early in the morning after daily resets.
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I stream occasionally but would do it way more if the runs were able to be archived from my ps4. So when they get that change done vids galore
  6. SilentTrollerMan New Player

Strigo9 on Twitch. They stream on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Just the league Infinitum Dominium doing random stuff. We have fun and goof off and talk trash. Nothing too serious just having fun.
  7. PillowHands Committed Player

• Like x 1
  8. The Hornet New Player

• Like x 1
  9. Chiemara Well-Known Player

10. Daddio New Player

Hey Mepps, I will be streaming for an hour a day Mon thru Fri, 10 AM to 11 AM EST.
    twitch.tv/oiddad

Thanks for viewing!
    Please like and or subscribe!
  11. Holy Decimation Active Player

12. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

I just recently started learning how to use my PS4's Share button for videos. I mainly want to make videos for RP purposes, rather than posting the "one correct loadout" of the min / max crowd. ;)

If any of my fellow console players are reading this thread, one really helpful thing that I found out is that there are some websites that you can use to download Facebook videos (where the PS4 currently sends the non-livestream videos) so that you can then upload them to YouTube.

Here's the Origin Story video for my main. You can tell that I'm still celebrating the new Rage powerset. :)

13. danielqpk New Player

14. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Im back to the game, i know that every body knows me :D
    my youtubechannel

PC US Server Villain side
  15. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

TeenWuulf's Twitch channel. Random streams of DCUO content. Will try to be streaming for at least an hour a day between 9-10 PM EST.

Youtube channel to come.
    • Like x 1
  16. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

read the sig... for round the clock for dcuo know it all
  17. Neo Synapse Well-Known Player

Started my YouTube channel around a month ago. I showcase various DCUO content as either a controller or DPS, but I also have playlists dedicated to different power sets and content. Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter: @glavicus
    Google+: Neo Synapse
    YouTube: http://www.Youtube.com/user/SynapseNeo
    • Like x 1
  18. Holy Decimation Active Player

19. Opamp Committed Player

Bumping this!
    • Like x 1
  20. kabangz Active Player

QUIT WITH THE F-N UPDATES AND FIX THE DAMN GAME............. fix leveling from 1 to 30 im sick of turning my ps3 off and on every 5 to 10 mins cuz the damn game keeps f-n lagging freezing....... and the 1v1 pvp if the other person leavs then I should win....... not let some other jack a-- come in with max gear and kill me.......... ( ITS NOT FAIR ) KAPEESH!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.