The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Bl00dshot New Player

*In-game name/Funyun
    *Faction (Hero/Villain)/Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)/USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points./73 and41
    *Power./Quantum
    *Role./DPS
    *Do you have a mic?/Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play./Legendary
    *About yourself./Me name is Jacob, I'm looking for a league to do the raiding with.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?/Mainly to do coordinated raids with players who know something about the game.
  2. Avian Dedicated Player

*In-game name. - Crimson Avian
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) - EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 59/34 (will buy SP when GU 34 launches)
    *Power. - Rage
    *Role. - DPS (will also be tank later)
    *Do you have a mic? - No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Premium (I have all DLC's)
    *About yourself. - Experienced player on the US trying out the EU server for better connection (Character details in sig.)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Looking for an active English speaking league with mature and chatty players. I'm not looking to be carried through content since I can take care of my own toon, but weekly raids within my CR would be nice.
  3. HybrydKirin New Player

Game Name: JackHarris
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS
    Combat Rating/ Skill Points: 46/30
    Power: Ice
    Role: Tank
    Mic: Yes
    Access: Legendary
    About me: I played World of Warcraft for a few years as a tank, finding that I enjoy DCUO a little bit more. I have a few alts in the process of leveling, but don't ask for help on that, and will bring them into the league if they are needed as well. I follow directions well, and I'm just looking to get out of the PUG stuff.
    What I'm looking for: A casual league that doesn't mind my swearing, willing to show me the ropes if they feel I lack the experience, and just enjoys the game.
  4. RunningOut New Player

*In-game name: Running Out
    *Faction (Hero/Villain):
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): EUPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR51 (Should be 53 in an hour or two) / 30 Skill Points always going up
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: DPS (Maybe controlling soon)
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: 17 years of age, from the UK; school leaver currently looking for work and a gamer in my free time (which is a lot at the moment). I'm actually an FPS player however DCUO is one of those games that floats my boat.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm pretty new to the game only been playing for about a week and I believe I'm pretty decent at it. Just looking for some good people to play with instead of pugging all the time and also looking to make friends and enjoy the game a bit more. I'll also be looking for tips and what not.
  5. Sambrez New Player

*In-game name. : Sambraise
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC). EUPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR59, SP41
    *Power. Electric
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. MMO Addict
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Raid

I've also got a Tank friend would like to join a same League, French if possible :) We're about the same CR level
  6. Leiv101 New Player

7. synergies New Player

In-game name: Synergies and Wombie Jebus
    Facation,Villian
    Server. USPC
    Combat rating/skill points: Synergies 40 CR 28 SP, Wombie Jebus Not level 30 just yet
    Power(s) Quantam DPS, Elec Healing.
    Roles: DPS/Heal
    Do i have a mic: yes but i am almost always listening to music while i play so i'm not a very chatful person.
    legend/premium/f2p: Legendary
    about me: not much i'm 28 and enjoy games.
    What am i looking for in a league and why.I am looking for a nice league not a "we're leet" I could careless if the league is full of noobies as i am one myself. I am learning the ropes slowly as i'm doing it alone. What i want the most is to have people to run on duty stuff with as it's just a pain in the *** trying to find a group so your kind of stuck being pupped on all the time until you get better.
  8. KING PENDRAGON New Player

In-game name:KING PENDRAGON
    Faction:Hero
    Server:EUPS4
    CR:53
    Power:Fire
    Role:DPS
    Mic?:Yes,when im really havin fun XD
    Legendary(when i can afford it)
    About me:30 years old,martial artist and freelance designer.
    What im looking for in a league:Fun,primarelly and that really everyone helps everyone,harmonic,fair and friendly.
  9. Isochronize New Player

*In-game name: Isochronize
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): HEROOO!!!
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 62 (TEIR 3/ 47 SP
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: Troll
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *About yourself: Dedicated serious but likes to enjoy the game I want to learn desire to play around ppl with the same mindset and dedication focus and determination but I want to have fun to and compete on every level more pve but will not shy away from pvp contact
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: 21 and up with mic league that sticks together! and welcomes each other as family game addicts night owls and morning birds
  10. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Lithium light / cosmic
    Hero
    Usps3/4
    103 cr/ 112 sp / 98cr / 110sp
    Light / ice
    Troll/dps. Tank/****
    Yes pulse elites
    *Legendary
    *Ive been playing for all three years. Very experienced in the game. Not the best at pvp but learning open
    What I look for in a league is teamwork, helping each other out. Don't like league who invite everyone just to have numbers
    I'd like to have a small united team oriented league that looks out for each other

If you feel I'm a fit message in game or in kik lithium4president

I mostly play around 9pm central time.
  11. cornflowerblues New Player

Cornflowerblues
    LVL 30
    Hero

EUPC
    CR 41, SP 32
    Nature
    Damage/Healer (unexperienced healer)
    Headset
    Legendary

I'm fairly new to the whole gaming thing, I admit, I only ever played the Bioshock trilogy and Dishonored before but I am a fast learner.
    I got this far by myself so now it would be nice to find a league with nice people who don't mind that I am not an expert but grow together and get along.
    You can find my character's bio here: http://dc-universe-online-characters.wikia.com/wiki/Cornflowerblues
    I play evenings and nights mostly but it really depends on college, sometimes I'm also online during the day, Central European time.
  12. ML4W New Player

Ovary Action
    Villain
    USPC
    CR: ~40
    Rage
    DPS
    Open to Comms
    Premium, Legendary once SOE revamps their "subscribe to everything" thing
    I like to have fun and smash content with people who also like to have fun and smash content.i'm looking for the aforementioned as well as a casual attitude.
  13. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Hi! Doc here,

My villain needs a home. He's on USPS3, 84cr 106sp Sorcery Healer.

His name's "Dr VonBach"

My heroes are fine where they're at, just looking for a situation for my villain.
  14. Chucklezz New Player

*In-game name - De1saber (yea thats a "one/1")
    *Faction Hero
    *Server USPC PVP
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points cr 20(im level 21 atm still lol) and 16sp
    *Power - Rage (i also have a level 30 gadget dps but if I was to go a alt role then dps, I prefer tanking)
    *Role - Dps but for pve would probably learn tanking
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Premium
    *About yourself. -

I'm a very easy going player that likes to joke around but still know how to focus when its "business time" I am currently 28 years old an I have been playing DCUO off an on for a couple years now, mainly just for pvp purposes because I like the fast action an how much quicker it is then WoW etc. The prominent reason I have only been playing off an on is because I have never really had friends that played much if at all, nor have I ever really had any type of social connection with anyone on DCUO like I have with several of my longtime friends from WoW. I've got several toons villain and hero that I have maxed out, then semi geared out for pvp then just kind of stopped due to no social connection(Kind of like playing mario party by yourself.. let that sink in a sec.. and... yea.. you see my point?)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? -

Along with my previous paragraph about myself, one of the big things I want in a league is activeness, I mean I know people aren't going to be doing stuff 24/7 but Id like social interaction for people to tell me "hey you would do more damage with this instead of this" or "hey could you help me out with this?" or "who wants to que for pvp?" etc.. Something to I guess feel like you're a part of something. Also with a league I feel it would help me to be able to experience more of the game even PVE wise to give the game some extra flavor.

If you have any other questions or would like to know more, just whisper me in game or something of the sort. Thanks again for the consideration.
  15. kbrick New Player

Alright to begin.My main is a 103cr dps/electric 155 sp hero on usps3 server but with the new update i have been wanting to expand upon the villain side of things. I had already had a villain named Emery Jean but decided to put skill points into her so now she is a cr75 100sp hardlight troll with plans of both roles. she will get more sp when i get more replays. so anyways i was in a horrific gates group. i just want a competent league for her. Any takers?

mic yes
    legendary
    i play, a lot
  16. gmcgroarty New Player

*In-game name: Grantrel
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 69/28

*Power: Rage DW
    *Role: DPS/Tank (would like to tank later on)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. 33, been playing 2 weeks, solo grind, looking to se raids and the pugs here fall apart faster than grammas underpants
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I have a good loadout, know my build, confident in my ability to tank or dps, looking for people who arent bad lol and enjoy raiding and would like to see all of the content the game offers. I run a gaming community so I am all about keeping the peace, just branching out and meeting new people
  17. WizardOfWos New Player

*In-game name: WizardOfWos
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 50cr 48sp
    *Power: HardLight primarily with rifle
    *Role: DPS open to trolling in future.
    *Do you have a mic? Yup
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium with most DLC
    *About yourself. 19, from central time zone. Play mostly at night but will put several hours in most days.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Well, I have started getting to the meat of the "endgame content". Looking for skilled mature players to raid with.
  18. Beastly_pigshark New Player

*In-game name.LITTLE FLEX
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) usps3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Cr56/ sp think 34
    *Power.sorcery
    *Role.dsp because I was solo/ but switch to healer if needed
    *Do you have a mic?yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I work during the day so I don't get on until 6 pm
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?one who will help with raid and do mission and just have fun ... Currently working on getting teir 3 gear saving of mot
  19. CCTrinket Well-Known Player

*In-game name.: Asentmah
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).: Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS3

*Combat Rating/Skill Points.: 63CR/56SP
    *Power.: nature
    *Role.: healing/damage temporarily damage role, accidentally erased my healing gear thinking that sense it was imprinted im my armory i could delete it.
    *Do you have a mic?: no
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. : Premium
    *About yourself.: (i,m not going to be on all the time)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Active players, very helpful, and do pvp. Need help getting more marks of triumph for to get my healer gear back.
  20. CCTrinket Well-Known Player