DC Character Loadouts

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CypherXone, Oct 20, 2013.

1. CypherXone Committed Player

It's been changed... thanks for the input!
    • Like x 1
  2. CypherXone Committed Player

Added
  3. TripleC123 New Player

Sorry
    She's my favorite Villain. I have a little soap box just for her that I step on.
  4. Samurai X New Player

Please do a Shazam/Black Adam/Osiris loadout, please and thank you!
    • Like x 1
  5. CypherXone Committed Player

Done and Done
  6. Samurai X New Player

Ooh! Sorry to post again, but how about like, a Brainiac 5 or Brainiac build! And also, do these actually do what their role requires them to do? (Eg For DPs they give off ticks, and troller role gives off power) Last thing is, thanks for the shazam one!
    • Like x 1
  7. CypherXone Committed Player

I wish I could make Bizzaro but they don't have the powers that he would use.
  8. CypherXone Committed Player

I'll try to make Brainic, but yes all roles assigned are functional for each character.
  9. Errorcode1058 New Player

What would Guy Gardner's build be like? He is after all the most awesome of all characters in the DC Universe (just ask him).

I'm assuming all assault, but he would definitely need to combo into mini guns and chainsaw.
  10. CypherXone Committed Player

Guy Gardner... Done!
  11. CypherXone Committed Player

Need More Characters!
  12. Jake IX New Player

I'd say gorrila grodd is brawling, not rifle.
  13. CypherXone Committed Player

It is brawling! :)
  14. Aazzen New Player

Can I haz Firestorm and Captain Atom plz?
  15. RangerMastah New Player

i need some loadout help,i have superman power flight and hand blaster and my mentor is batman can u give me advice on my loadout?
  16. Charged Chaos New Player

What about Black Canary? I didn't see her on the list.
  17. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

AQUAMAN!!!
    ... Oh wait

Here´s my picks: HAWKMAN
    Weapon: 1Handed or 2 Handed (depending on how much you want to reflect the heavy maze)
    Movement: Flight
    Powers: Swoop Attack, Dustoff, Jackhammer, Airburst, Downdraft, Reinforce (to reflect the effects of Nth-Metal)

BLACK CANARY (as requested by charged chaos)
    Martial Arts, Acrobatics.
    Powers: Sonic Cry (duh!), Backflip, Frontflip, Launching Roll, Perfect Poise, Amazonian Deflection (ok, I know, this ne is far-fetched, but I wanted to reflect her dexterity at deflecting and dodging attacks)
  18. CypherXone Committed Player

I wish we could make Aquaman!
  19. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I would totally use booster gold just to make people mad after I dropped them lol.
  20. CypherXone Committed Player

I really don't think Capt Atom powers are available now. They need new powersets for him and maybe some new Iconic Powers.