Next For DCUO: Feat Unlocking!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 27, 2014.

1. DeathandHades New Player

Aaaaawwww itst "cut" u think your changing anything using your time in this thread.

shouldnt u be with your "friends" that "exist". funny how ppl that have to state they have "friends" never really do...classic over compensation.
  2. GammaGreenLantern New Player

I'm a psych major, when I see someone who I think is mentally unhealthy something inside of me wants to help. That's why I wrote my original message, the posts I've read by you scream that you seriously need a reality check to distinguish the difference between real life and a game. You do realize this is only a game right? Probably wearing a cape and tights while you play lol.
  3. lukelucky Devoted Player

i mean a good player is a good player and skill points wont improve that so in a way you are right. however to take a shot at someone and tell them to go back to the short bus is reflective of u. honestly i could careless how good you are as a healer and troll if you have 60 skill points. the simple fact is you are weaker than a guy with 120. skill is skill but haveing enough skill points and hopeing everyone even talented players are full strength is reasonable. now i will also elaborate and say as a troll with 60 skill points regardless of how good you are its not possible to put out as much power as the same geared troll that has over 100 skill points. not sure how your comment pertains to buying skill points and frankly i feel sorry for you that you need to simply randomly put down a stranger with no valid point.
    this is a fantastic idea and it grows the game. some guys have well over a hundred skill points and wont play another toon because the desparity is to great. this now allows them the luxury to have a second equally strong toon and they can enjoy the game in other fashions. great for the game and good job devs for profiting while growing the game.
  4. lukelucky Devoted Player

where as i respect you have your opinion i disagree bud. look people some people play the game to play content. i by no means want to kill 5,000 reapers again. i by no means want to get 500 cc bounties or a billion sols or x amount of battle for earth pods. who wants to spend how much time looking up investigations then flying to get all of them again? the fanboy feat annoying and honestly most of this does not make you a better gamer. all it does is occupy time and honestly to make an alt and spend cash to get him the 130sp my main has so i can play a different role or power teaches me more about the game. it grows the game and it takes the teadiousness out of the game. its fair to say you did it on alts and it stinks for you that you did it and now they dont but this is a really good move for the game.
    maybe you think flying in a circle picking up exobits makes you better or is fun, maybe you feel looking for investigations is fun or makes you better. i dont and i pay to play content. i am thankfull for skillpoints and what they give but long term feats to be accomplished by 4 toons or 6 toons is a bit unrealistic. been done but not by many
    • Like x 1
  5. Irmensul Well-Known Player

+ 1 to that lukelucky you won the argument too
    We won it..it takes the tediousness out of the game & this can only be a win win for the game owners & us
  6. Amarsir Well-Known Player

This is ... surprisingly reasonable.
  7. No Aywok New Player

I've fallen way too far behind so forgive me if this has been asked already.

I have not messed around with my lower alt in a while since he's pretty much just a storage toon; are you still able to do The Moon Base Arena map before you hit 30? If so, I think I'll finally be making a hero.

Better place to sell the kinds of things I do, also.
  8. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Yeah so much more fun progressing up now..remember when you needed 120 mks distinction for a chest piece? Not any more..loving it
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Would this work for the home turf bounties? like if my main villain already has half the feats completed for the The World of Fashion feat/trophy. Then I go over to the hero side and complete the styles that I'm missing which are the villain bounties styles that drop. Then switch back to my main villain account and buy those styles? would that work?
  10. ORBIT New Player

loving how cheap this is. didnt expect that. lots of feats willa add up tho ££$$ ! everyones a winner right ? lol
  11. Thorn_EUPS3 New Player

Forgive me if this has been mentioned in the thread already, but in curious as to how this system will work with style & collection feats?

If for example I give a style feat to one of my alts will that character then be able to wear that style by selecting it from the style menu or do I still have have to go out and find the style?

And again same question for collections & briefings, if I give the finish all collections feat to an alt will that character be given all the collections that make up the feat or have I still got to go out and find them for the style items within each collection??
  12. Volkenraider Loyal Player

No its only feat specific.. you complete the feat (all the styles) then you can unlock its counterpart on the opposite faction
  13. Volkenraider Loyal Player

No you only get the feat not the style. Same with briefs and collections, you get the feat but not the reward
    • Like x 1
  14. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Thankyou. The people against the idea are just crybabies. This new feature has absolutely nothing to do with them, yet they cry and have pointless arguments against it that make zero sense. Every argument against account sp has been invalid and laughable.
  15. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

Buying all the pvp feats I could actually tolerate getting on my main.

Yaaaaaas to these prices. Yaaaaas, I say.
  16. DeathandHades New Player

if you ever get pateients sarcasm in probally not a good way to atart out i would think you would be awre of that if you say you are who you are..secondly cosplay is awesome, not at home but at the con ill be damn if im just gonna sit here and let you say anything bad about cosplay.
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Someone had asked for a way to either readily see the CR and SP of group members, or be able to inspect and see these stats. I'll admit, that person's response was in poor taste, but the person that wants to see CR and SP is the same person that doesn't want feat unlocking for alts, if I remember correctly (see page 30, I had replied as well). I can't wait for this feat unlocking to come out, so I can dust off some of my alts. I don't use replays much, so they just keep stacking up from my legendary subscription.
  18. ARCTIC ICEBOX New Player

it takes a lot away from experienced players because those of us that have strived and ground to achieve the 100/110/120/130/140/150+ sp lvl on our multi-alts now just have to sit back and watch every1 else boost their alts that just sat and rot on character list while they stuck to a main. thats horrible!
  19. ARCTIC ICEBOX New Player

instead of being power dlc addicted,,every1 could just continue to play there alts and get them to their main toon's lvl,,,by tht time dcuo would be able to release new power dlc's less frequently and ppl would be more experienced with their alts powers and abilities...
  20. ARCTIC ICEBOX New Player

it also makes no sense, how you gonna get a style feat, and not have the style