hardlight vs rage dps??? Which one is better?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Feb 1, 2014.

1. ORBIT New Player

They are both very strong DPS powers. lots of people will say rage however there is HL DPS in our league thats never been beaten on damage by a rage user. i think its more on the player rather than the power
    • Like x 1
  2. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Switched for an hour then went hl again I hate rage lol not my type
  3. Radium Devoted Player

Range still goes to HL I think and not by much, but melee is Rage right now.
    • Like x 1
  4. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

This is why I switched from Mental to Rage. Will play around with it for a bit, get the last Alien Tech style piece and go back to Nature, which was my original powerset.

I must say so far I'm finding Rage rather boring, although powerful. Rage Crash mechanics can be pretty amusing, if U want to try Melee DPSing T5 raids. And stack-able Precision buffs combined with DW's OP splits can yield some impressive numbers, if that's what floats Your boat. There are some fun SuperCharges as well. But feels a bit "lumberjacky" to me.
  5. ItsHard New Player

Hmm how did he buff himself while dpsing with rage? wait i know that because rage dps can buff themself!!!
    why didn't he buff HL? i know that too!! because Hl doesnt have any buffs in their powerset!!

that video is comparison between what Rage and HL Dps can do, obviously he wont buff the hl dps since theres
    no way he can do that without using another player or trinkets, rage dpsers doesn't need
    trinkets or another player to buff themself they can do it because theres is power they can use.

Rage melee dps is out of line just watch the 6Min EOGodMode did,
    watch that video and tell me what other power set can kill tyrant as fast as they did with 2 rage dps'ers and 1 celestial dps.

only people saying its not broken are the ones who depends on it to look good on the scoreboard,
    1 of my alt is a 102cr rage dps btw if i want to destroy people on the scoreboard i can just switch to my alt,
    but thats wouldnt me mean anything to me or anyone who understand a bit about this game.

here it is the video
  6. Clutch Committed Player

You can melee in t5 though and survive. In a 3-3-1-1 raid, one rage dps can nuke rav to half health before bloodlust is even off cooldown.
  7. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

That is not very accurate too. The buff affects only 3 members of the group, so in raid you will just have 50% chances of getting the buff, people seem to keep forgetting that.

Plus, im going to quote myself from the other thread since I feel that the same response I gave there is valid for this thread too.

• Like x 2