Aristocrats Helping The PS3/PS4 Community

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bamf 7, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Bamf 7 New Player

As of of right now I am sitting at 3004 might and 1470 precision. I understand there is a slight gear difference and I can explain how increasing the stats will benefit you. I will PM you some combos and if you would like further explanation I will be more than happy to group with you in game and go into further detail.
  2. Bamf 7 New Player

I am not putting a CR requirement on these raids because if you know your role then CR is not a concern. If you can get into the raids then you can complete them.
    • Like x 2
  3. Abaddon2012 Well-Known Player

How does your league recruit? My friend Gargamond is in your league. My hero is 99CR 147SP Celestial DPS/Healer. I'm not in a league at the present moment but if your recruiting I'm always open to learning new things about this game and any new strategies used to beat the higher raids. US PS3 Hero Abaddon2012
  4. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

yeah pm me with the those ideas.
    I will test it out cause so far everyone says do ram-snap trap-fan jump cancel clip to rifle move.
    I don't have a 85 rifle as trigon hates me so I use bow.

So far my loadout is Ram, Gasping Hands, Ballistic Assault, Snap Trap, Hand Clap, Chomppers.
    I find the minigun in the combo hits harder.

So im open to trying some combos.

Just with being cr 99 people expect a certain amount of damage from a light.
    When I was nature it was easier for me to keep up with the clipps only using brair/harvest to arrow storm.
    I switched to light cause I was told play what I love and I love the combos and aoe moves light has.

I just need to learn how to get the damage I need to keep up
  5. Bamf 7 New Player

I sent you some, but if you hit me up in game I can go further in depth for you.
  6. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

I would but I am a villain so kinda hard i think i could make a chat room in game but not really sure.
    If i was a hero i would have just said hey i want to run the raids as i have gotten to final bosses of nexus with the group failing and i haven't done wave yet. So i need wave experience.

Ill go look at the pm you sent me
  7. Bamf 7 New Player

G
    Generally we will give people a couple weeks and see how they perform and if they a fit for the fun atmosphere. Being willing to help other get content complete also plays a big part. Gargamond is a great person, and an accomplished player. Hit me up in game and we will talk about it.
  8. Gobbler New Player

Oh yeah well put your elbows where your mouth is.:confused: LOL
  9. Bamf 7 New Player

I have a low level villain if you need me to talk through any of the other combos.
  10. Dump Truck New Player

I endorse this!
  11. Mick Nugget New Player

Though im slightly apprehensive of your league name.. smh I am glad to see anyone willing and offering to help others who may be having trouble with these upper level raids, and I just want to say thanks on behalf of those that might not be In a league where a lot of other members are on often and/or geared and willing to run the high level content with others outside the confines of their league.

I think what you're doing is pretty awesome.
  12. Bamf 7 New Player

Thank you for the endorsement. Here is the definition of the league name. No sarcasm intended.
    a·ris·to·crat ([IMG]-r[IMG]s[IMG]t[IMG]-kr[IMG]t[IMG], [IMG]r[IMG][IMG]s-)
    1. A member of a ruling class or of the nobility.
    2. A person having the tastes, manners, or other characteristics of the aristocracy
    3. A person who advocates government by an aristocracy.
    4. One considered the best of its kind:
  13. Zero Cool2099 New Player

Hi first time post on new forums but beem here since launch. Currently not in a league . Since im leagueless i still havent ever stepped foot in nexus or wave. Im at cr 96 now with 133sp. Dps bit got a long way to go to be wbere i should be at. Took a year break and another year on villain side. So trying to get back going. If interested id love a chance to run with you guys. My toon name is same as forum on my main hero.
  14. Bamf 7 New Player

Hit me up in game this evening and I will try and set something up. It can be slightly overwhelming at first in the new raids, but we will help you.
  15. Zero Cool2099 New Player

Sounds great. I was also gonna talk with you guys about being a possible recruit too. But one thing at a time lol. I used to be co leader of X Factor i think ive ran a few things with you guys before i went to the dark side lol. I should be on bout 8-9pm central time. Thx again cant wait only two instances ive never ran
  16. Bamf 7 New Player

I will be online. I am getting plenty of PM's so it could be a long night.
  17. Mick Nugget New Player

As a player who is still learning, of course im always grateful when anyone stops to help out the regular folks. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that i'm not naturally offended that you assumed I did not know the definition of the word I was making a passing light joke about, but then again, your assuming I didn't sort of helps the joke out a bit so in the end, its all good lol.

Please, carry on and again, thanks.
  18. Ny Batteri Well-Known Player

A kinder, gentler Bamf7. Awwww.
  19. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Good for you guys! +1

Have any of the PS4 adopters in your league considered streaming this? Not only could you help out the one or two folks in each group, you might even be able to answer specific questions from your viewers in real time (in between boss fights, of course) - helping out even more people in turn.
    • Like x 1
  20. Bamf 7 New Player

I was considering doing a live stream. We will see how it all goes.