Aristocrats Helping The PS3/PS4 Community

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bamf 7, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Bamf 7 New Player

After some discussion with the league we have decided to extend a helping hand to those who are having Paradox and Nexus troubles.

Here is how it will work.
    1,Identify yourself through online pm or post to the thread
    2. Identify yourself when you log in so that we can try to set up a raid for you.
    3. Do not be a complete tool and listen to the strategies
    4. We will take 1 or 2 non league members at a time into the raids.
    5. Be flexible with your loadouts. Not saying your loadout is bad but we might recommend some changes to make things smoother.
    6. Must be a Hero
    • Like x 26
  2. compasionate grenade Committed Player

+1
    • Like x 1
  3. Poo New Player

I'm on PC but applaud and +1 this :)
    • Like x 1
  4. MyrVell Committed Player

Platform/faction?
  5. Craven Green Loyal Player

We are doing the same thing +1
    • Like x 2
  6. Longshot Well-Known Player

BAMF7 is cool guy, I would suggest all those who are having problems with raids,to take him up on this offer. You will get to see what is like to run a raid with quality players.
    • Like x 1
  7. Bamf 7 New Player

Sorry I edited the post to reflect the hero side. Thanks for the catch.
  8. MyrVell Committed Player

Interested for sure. PMed further info.
  9. compasionate grenade Committed Player

+1
  10. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Good luck with this. I tried a few months back and never got anywhere with this. Hopefully you will have better luck.
  11. Bamf 7 New Player

Please understand that this is not to down play anyone's ability to play this game. We at the Aristocrats just want to help people who are having trouble so that they can complete the content and get some proven strategies.
  12. Savage Mind Committed Player

Don't forget to say you are on USPS server.
  13. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

I wouldn't mind as long as you don't suggest I spam my powers or do all this clipping bs.
    I want to stay dps now that im light but I notice that even with going up by 200 precision that my combo and weapon damage haven't gone up as much as I would have thought.
    Right now my precision is 1227 if I replace my might/power mod with precision power I will have 1300 but I am worried about going just straight precision on my 4 red slots over my combo of might/precision as I said I went up 200+ precision and didn't notice a big difference in the numbers.

Right now my main damaging for single targets is might based chomppers, snap trap, grasping hands it puts a lot of dots on a single target as for aoes all I got is ram-snap trap- either fan or light blast.

So I could use so advice as im close to being able to got trolling but want to stay dps.
  14. Bamf 7 New Player

T
    I have gotten some PM's already so it seems to be working. If people choose to not utilize this option for whatever reason, then at least we can say we tried to help.
    • Like x 1
  15. Bamf 7 New Player

Thanks I always forget something
  16. Bamf 7 New Player

I have some suggestions of combos to use if you are not wanting to go clip crazy. It will require some clipping but it is relatively simple and can keep you at range so that you are not a meat shield. Hit me up in game and I will try to help you out.

We are not asking you to change the world, but just be open to ideas and strategies. Nothing will be forced upon you to run with us.
  17. danielqpk New Player

Glad to see a league helping others by getting Nexus/Paradox done. But not only that they are teaching strategies!:eek:
    +1
  18. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

You can raid with these guys playing with your elbows and breeze through content...#BeastLeague
  19. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

sure like I said im open to any idea as long as its not clip or power spamming.
    I seen the trolls in nexus try to keep up with a celes clipper and they couldn't find time to get a defense debuff on any bosses cause of it. I am a dying dps where I believe that once my power hits 40-50% that I stop using my power and use my weapon.

Only clipping I do is like I will combo ram to snap trap to light blast and right when light blast hits I clip into arrow storm or mortar if I can ever get trigon to give me a rifle.

Just trying to find something cause I like ram-snap trap-fan but because light claws afterwards is a lunge it bad but I need that to go into minigun as on a single target it hits hard to.

Shoot me a message with your ideas also wondering should I go all precision mods. right now if I replace all 4 of my mods that have precision/might ex with precision ex I will only get 60 more precision. I don't mind replacing the might/power ex mods with precision/power that will give me 72 precision but like I said I went up 200+ precision and haven't notice a big difference.
    So I am wondering is it even worth it to just shoot for full precision or try to be balanced where I have like 1300 precision and around 2700-800 might
  20. Starblast Well-Known Player

Are you requiring higher than the minimum CR to run with you guys.