Can you Remember All the Leagues you were in ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Horus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

and that's why there's rule #2...
  2. Bobburt Committed Player

In chronological order:

AntiVirus X
    Virtue Expatriates
    The Inconceivables
    FamigliadiYthrl
    VeniVidiVici
    FamigliadiYthrl
  3. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

Hero:

DC Raiders
    Freedom Reborn

Villains:

WhySoSerious
    crimeDOESpay
    Arkham's Finest
    Public Enemies

I don't move around much, and the Hero league most of us have been around since Beta.
  4. NyteSkye New Player

Nyte: Sanguines Roses - A league I created. My goal was to have a cross-faction with members in both leagues, people would have 1 hero & villain toon, and if someone needed help on a character from one side, the plan was to switch sides and help. Unfortunately, it was only my friend & I who had characters on each side, and nobody else really cared. He got people into the league but never got to know them well enough lol. Both leagues I disbanded due to inactivity.

-Can't remember this league name. I'm going to take a stab at it that it was called DCUO DimePieces?- At least the person that invited me during an FOS2 run her name started with Dime, but I truly don't remember the league name. They were cool, but until my close PS3 friends returned to DCUO and were offering me into the Dirty Jackets, I took it without looking back.

xDirty Jacketsx- A league with just our close friends, and a league that was founded on Max Payne 3, whom were one of the top crews in multiplayer. We really didn't give a care about anyone, and just wanted to have fun, especially making fun of the serious players. We were serious when we needed to be, but we still knew how to have fun. At one point I was almost kicked from the league because some others were trying to start beef, that I was talking behind the leaders back, but my closest buddy (who is also in real life friends with the leader) convinced him my innocence, and the other 2 got kicked. Most of the time it was us 4 (yes, 4 people can be the only active league members lol), and sometimes our 5th guy but he was in multiple leagues at once. Not even going to explain. On, DCUO, my crew may have shifted over to GTAV, and the name still kicks over there, but we may one day come back and start talking crap again on DC xD

xNytex: Sanguinez Rozez... Same thing as said above.

Raid Assault - A league I met during an FOS1 run, I was kind of looking for a league to join and run raids with, they were alright but weren't always active... Then I met the...

Mere Mortals - During a Seeds of Rot run. I was the only one not in their league, they needed a healer so I shouted and they picked me up. And it was a really sweet run. Even though I had just recently joined Raid Assault, I was already having second thoughts, and should have waited! I asked if I could get into the Mere Mortals, had a quick test run in a duo, and they think I did good, and joined the league. Been with them for over a year now.
  5. Whiteroom New Player

None. Aside from a few ninja invites I didn't catch till later. Kinda like lone wolf status.
    • Like x 1
  6. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I can remember since there weren't that many.

My first day in, I believe I was outside the Diamond PD and got Ninja-Invited into the Panda Crew (or some variation of Panda). I had no clue what the invite was for, and no one actually talked to me. So I left the League within twenty minutes.

My next actual league was one I had run with members of, and I was happy to be invited... Midnight Maddness. I still miss that crowd. There were some really good players who taught me a LOT; LordLava, Aliami, Carnegie, and Mint Stiletto.

But all good things come to an end, and Midnight Maddness was no exception, and so I found myself leagueless after some league drama imploded the old group, so I was left wandering Amusement Mile until I happened to run into members of Young Unity, and I've stayed with them ever since!
  7. SuperSloppsta New Player

Hell no I cant... I do however remember being in Black Armada cuz of how infamous they are and being a noob u'll join any league (well, I did)
    Also remember *League of Extraordinary Gentle Beards* which my alt is in and I didnt pass up cuz I liked the name
    Also remember my current league which I'm not gona name cuz I dont thiink or know that they want the publicity
  8. Sir DitzyDerpington Active Player

ok let's see...
    Lost Dreams, Just Because, Just Dance, Hug Me, Gloomy Skyes, Slash Exit, Dread, Purgatory, Puck the Folice, Forth Chamber, Censored, The Derpining, and finally Morally Bankrupt (that's just on my main)

ok, now for the alts:
    Elderly Villain Is Lively, The Fascists, Pony Princess, Pamphlet Prophets, and End of Contract

Do I get a prize now?
  9. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

League of Prime: got kicked for making jokes about Aids Patients
    New Order: dead lg
    Heroes Redemption: part of me is still there
    Aristocrats: been here nearly 1 week

other than the aristocrats i've been in the other three lgs for 4-10 months a piece
  10. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

Well on my main I pretty much ran solo (league wise) until around when the servers merged I joined FOE & now i'm in One Pieced ~
  11. Blight KOBRA Commander

The only league worth remembering for me is the one I was in longest, and coincidentally my first, which was "Angels of Death."
  12. Zim New Player

veni vidi vici, for about 2 weeks then
    Seppuku

Birthright server.
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

- 5 Deadly Venoms : this was my first league. Cool people , great players. But then...one day the drama started and almost all of the founder members leave and formed...
    - Warlords (or something like that...cant remember) : second league i was part of. I got invited for one of the former leaders of the 5 deadly venoms , and since all the people i knew were there now , i went with them. But eventually some of them quit the game and the league disband.
    After that i started the lonely way , got an invitation to go back to the Venoms but i reject it. A month later i join...
    -Seppuku : At that time , they were needing Tanks (i think they only had Zim active at that moment, because others were on a break or quit the game...cant remember exactly) , so i became part of the league. Cool people, great players too. Beat Prime for the first time with this guys.
    Some time later, a few of the former Venoms/Warlords found a new league and they invite me ,but i was with Seppuku and didnt want to leave.
  14. Chosen One New Player

· United Front: Created on the Justice server passed league lead to someone who had stopped playing the game on accident so reformed and became.
    · Unlimited Justice: This league will always hold a special place in my heart amazing players, but must important amazing people. When we would lose people to real life we attempted to merge two times with two different leagues, but for whatever reason it didn't work so we would reform. Eventually almost everyone in the league stopped playing for various reasons so tried out a few leagues none worth mentioning when eventually I found my new home.
    · The Rebels: Been with them for seven months now and enjoyed every minute of it. Have met a lot of good people here and I feel comfortable calling it home.
    All three of these league have a special place in my heart. United Front is by far the league with the best name I've been apart of. I would still be in Unlimited Justice if all of my old leaguemates were still playing by far the best league I've been in and of course my new home The Rebels have met a lot of great people and players both that are still in the league and not. Would never think of leaving the league unless everyone stopped playing.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

Four Brothers
    Ninja Looters
    Black Lanterns
    Blackest Lanterns
    Noob Sauce
    Gear Breakers
    Second Law
    Perfect Legends
  16. Hawkboy Well-Known Player

I can't remember the name of my first league. It was an odd name like Savior Bullet or something like that. Very unheroic sounding, but the guys were cool. Next up was Virtue Expatriates which, after some time, we changed over to The Inconceivables. I was an officer and, at one point, leader of this league. We had a good group of guys and had a lot of fun. I still remember a bunch of us attacking a villain nightclub by throwing cars and buses at it. It was late at night and we were giggling like little girls. Unfortunately, people starting leaving the game, including me for a month or two. When I came back most people had moved on so I joined up with Pain Soup. They broke up shortly afterwords and I joined Iconics. These guys are great and really know the game. I'm getting more comfortable with them and now we're starting to have some fun.
  17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

This.

and also the Zeros for a week (I think)
  18. Zuse Loyal Player

i want to see Airsupreme's list

anyone who knows that guy and plays on USPC server will get what im saying
    • Like x 2
  19. Eminence Dedicated Player

oWn
    Legion of Sin
    Exclusive
    Special Edition