About the DW *changes*

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dirty Fred, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Helping Hand New Player

Your complaining isn't doing anything, except proving to everyone that a fix (balance) was needed.
  2. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Can you explain me how is he proving everyone the "fix" was needed? I dont follow your "logic".
    • Like x 3
  3. Agla New Player

The dps of DW was on line with 1H, HB and Rifle so I don't really see how can you call that a balance.
  4. Dark VVolverine New Player

What's the big deal? They made Duel Wield follow the same protocol of holding till fully charged for maximum damage as all the rest of the other weapons. It's not a nerf, it's a correction. I'm sure there will be more to follow.
    • Like x 3
  5. ARI ATARI New Player

it was a broken mechanic.
    4k per second was over powered.
    it was hitting as if it was fully charged every time no matter how fast you clipped it.
    • Like x 1
  6. xtrahigh Active Player

7. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

There's a big difference there. 1 handed for example deals low dmg until the bar is 50% aprox, from there the hits are big. DW now is from 0-99% bar 200 dmg aprox, 100% charge correct dmg. That is not correcting, that is breaking something while trying to correct it, which has a big difference.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dagg212121 New Player

It needs to be looked at DW and Staff are either base or 100. 1hand does indeed scale. I dont think consitency is to much to ask.
    • Like x 1
  9. Skynin New Player

I want to punch this "Helping Hand" idiot in the face.
  10. Critics New Player

Yea i Was talking about it earlier, I had 25% Sc at the time I did it
  11. Helping Hand New Player

Violence has never solved anything, but if any of you want to take a swing at me then shoot me a 1v1 scrimm,.
    I will gladly mop you all up!
    :D
  12. Sh4D0wK1LL New Player

Well, looks like i back to hunting for the rifle again... And i just got all my rotations down to iincorperate DW aswell. Gonna have to use brawling now, atleast that range clap still does some decent damage, or they going to nerf that aswell??
  13. PaperGirl New Player

I git for 7k with Suplly , and i'm nature dps full might based (1148 prec)

Fully charged i hit between 1500-5k +. with only 1148 Prec .
  14. King Cookie/KC New Player

In all hoesty, they have ruined DW, for PvE its range hold is now crap, they should make it like how it was before
  15. King Cookie/KC New Player

honesty*
  16. shadwfyre New Player

DW does seem to be unbalanced as far as the charged throw. Anything from barely holding to past the end of all the words (~85% of the bar) is doing 1/6 - 1/5 of the damage of a full charge.
    On 1H anything past ~60%-65% is doing full charge.
    Partial charge was doing 1/4-3/8 of the damage of a full charge.

So the fix did in fact involve a bit of a nerf, even if unintended.
  17. Dirty Fred New Player

He dosent have any logic hes just a worthless TROLLo_O!

He dont have any idea what hes talking about but still run his mouth for attention....
  18. Brice Allen Loyal Player

19. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

when have you ever seen the dev's not over fix things?
  20. Frankzilla Committed Player

What would dc be like if dw did the most damage in ranged battles and there wasn't a fix the scoreboard chasers would all use dw. What would dc look like if a new power came out and wasnt balanced with other power sets the scoreboard chasers would switch to that power. With that being said if everything isnt in line it destroys the balance of the game entirely. For example when sorcery had clown box everyone was sorcery, when hl had fan glitch everyone was hardlight. When the one handed didnt split damage everyone had one handed. Without balance it kinda defeats the purpose of having choices seeing how everyone will choose whatever is IN rather then being original and showing creativity. My my my, why does this sound like real life.