Is sons of trigon being released tomorrow for legendary?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by amazonianmale, Aug 26, 2013.

1. PitchBlack Bat New Player

Yes totally, yesterday nothing much happend in EUPS3, everyone was just asking when the damn DLC8 is ready. I even saw people coming in and asking:
    Is DLC8 coming today for legendary?
    No, probably tommorow.
    Ok, I stop playing for today.

and I think the same guy just did that minutes ago, he also just waits for the DLC like me. I also stopped playing for the moment, I just do some alerts to get some epic rewards from alerts to give it my new celestial char.
  2. jr1nc Dedicated Player

im on uspc but mepps just posted up server downtime just few minutes ago lets keep our fingers crossed lmao
  3. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I'll take it "late" if it means less bugs than what it is already going to come with.
    • Like x 1
  4. Zpred Dedicated Player

Did he? Where is that I missed it lol? I know he posted additional downtime for the USpc restart but that was a while ago.
  5. Will Power Loyal Player

I'm done with these Promises I'm not longing in Till the 3 of September when it is 100% going to drop its only Solos Duos and an Alert. If it were Raid content they would have dropped it today. I have turned off my auto renew this game is getting to boring. No real comic book storylines The 1-30 content was more comic book like. All this Tier content don't have much to entertain a comic book guy like me anymore.
  6. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I don't know about you all, but the game has been pretty, pretty, pretty crappy performance-wise since the update. I think regardless of when the DLC hits, it may be best to just lay low till they fix this. Remember what Murphy says toward the end of Robocop "They'll fix you. They fix everything." The same is true of SOE and performance issues related to new content.

It may be a good time to start playing one of the many games you bought but neglected because of DCUO. Find out what happens at the end of Red Dead. Finish that Dead Space or Arkham City game you left on the back burner. But most of all - if you decide to play DCUO post DLC remember - DLC always (and I mean always) breaks this game. It's not the end of the world. It will all be better in a few weeks.
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

That is true, lately I have been getting on just for my vault. My guess is that it will come out on Thursday.
  8. Zpred Dedicated Player

You can't compare murphys quote to dc/soes work lol, they fix what they want to fix immediately, in which case is usually anything that benefits or gives a player an easy run or boost they will fix that in 2mins.

However there are still alot of bugs/glitches that doesn't benefit the player, that stops players playing/progressing enjoying the game, there's still a ton of bugs since launch of dc they haven't an probably wont ever fix.

That's an insult to use robocops quote on a dc game I'm ashamed :D
  9. IGotYA New Player

I see you what you did there.
    You want the servers to be empty so there is no lag for you. smart guy :p
  10. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Well if you think of the fact that by "fixing" Murphy they reanimated him, fractured his psyche and drove him partially insane, maybe the comparison will seem more apt for you. LOL.
    • Like x 1
  11. danielqpk New Player

On usps3 they posted a fix for paradox wave raid bug and I think that means the dlc will be out tomorrow because dlc 8 has something fixing paradox ....
  12. UltraElite Dedicated Player

where do u see this post?
  13. danielqpk New Player

Not a post it was a broadcast message on usps3 to stop people from contacting customer service .... One sec let me get on computer to upload pic.
  14. General Zod 10000 Post Club

It was a Broadcast and it said the following:
    • Like x 1
  15. UltraElite Dedicated Player

thanks
  16. danielqpk New Player

17. danielqpk New Player

yep dem broken images
  18. Omega 7 New Player

Get after it sonn!!!! Update the community por favor.
  19. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Please let legendary test it in the war room at least we don't have to get the dlc til like October if its not complete yet jus let us practice celestial combos for like 3 days and ps3 won't be in an uproar today and tomorrow. it will take couple days to learn the combo system and people won't be running that much stuff anyways so jus lock the war room down like end of family reunion barrier and let us combo please :'( we've hung onto every post and video from the pc users for a month and everytime the "new healing power" got demo it was either in dps role or a dps/tank trying to give healing advice and loadout rotations for situations and to me its obvious why the devs designed the pull and push heal over time powers but the dps won't use it as a rotation cuz the main solo healer raid heal doesn't ddamage but combo after the consume soul hot pull would push the enemy back and keep then from attacking u and allies like acontroller or tank would do and would allow u to be closer especially using blessing to start the rotation to b closer but none of the dps/tanks demo show this loadout rotation and I can't test it on pc. will somebody at least please try this in a raid solo healing to see it its even close to nature
    blessing, into consume soul combo pull into clip guardians light push with the HT mod and tell me if that is the beast way to solo raids cuz none of the dps trying to show healing powers in the forums and youtube are using guardians light cuz it doesnt' damage and completely overlooking the only reason it could have a mech to pull and push as a healer. plus u get defense and immunity to control effects using guardians light w mod. And please bring back up admonish heals cuz my nature (I never use bloom) but bloom can heal everybody for like 3.5k -4k not jus 4 (why I was thinking about the above rotations for solo) and all its other heals are way higher than celestials looked if somebody added up the pheromone ticks off savage growth it prolly hits 8 players for over 5k altogether after the pheromones have ran their course, I mean they'll tick for prolly 30 more secs after the healers dead. I'n sorry for the long opinion I haven't slept staying up for the release of celestial this morning which didn't happen. please make celestial a viable solo healer and not jus focus on making it a hardlight dps every post and thread for the new healer power has been took over by the dps on pc test server to compare it with HL. I got 5 toons above 93-97 an none are dps. We don't want graphs and spreadsheets and pie charts of damage people we want them to equally try as hard to match nature healing as they are to hardlight dps if we had a healer player to be our voice on test servers it would be awesome. u can hold off on dlc if you need to we jus want to practice combo healing so we don't kill raids this week... thank you to whoever post a vid with my rotation it will be greatly appreciated for real. sorry once again for venting ive jus felt like healers didn't get the same treatment as the dps side has cuz admonish 800 heal to 4 and nature bloom 4k with hot to 8 with no combo and that's a move people don't use lol so jus voicing anxious healers concerns. thank you.
    please let us have it in the war room only today cuz it will crash til Friday or Saturday if it drops tomorrow and that means ps3 got to test it for like 2 days
  20. Spindle New Player

I don't think you understand how this works. -_-

Also, you really need to learn about periods and things called comma's if you ever expect anyone to read that wall of run on sentence.
    • Like x 5