The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zypher New Player

My gadgets look. It's mostly dark, stealth & assassin based.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Staticblaze98 New Player

Are you in a league????
  3. Tsteakz New Player

4. JayJay2515 New Player

Me in X-Men colors

[IMG]

This may be my last time posting my outfit in this thread because I don't ever think I'll change this

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. xhalur Well-Known Player

You might want to add yours to the main thread instead of making a new one: The New Costume Contest...

Restarted back at the forum-merge, and it's 53 pages (as of this post) and going strong!
    • Like x 1
  6. Deepeess New Player

7. Covalence New Player

I really like the chest styles with the bullets on the front like Liz and death stroke, but the women's toons chest ruins it IMO. :(
  8. Broken Promises New Player

[IMG]
    Zephra
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

[IMG]

From left to right;

Green Wildfire
    Nova 00
    GodsWraith
    BATMANxxEARTH02
    MAGNETOxxFirstClass
    Vision EARTH02
    Le Fantome
    Superion One
    CAPITAINE AMERICA

And those are the Heroes that I did not delete yet. :D

Love creating new toons.... but sometimes after playing a toon for a while.... I can start to hate that toon for some reason and will delete it if I start hating it.

About half of those here are happy little accidents. Characters that I did not plan to make this way.... but somehow ended up with the character by a series of little accident.

For example.... had no intention to ever play a Mental troll... and no intention to ever play Magneto. But we needed a troll... and I wanted a flying toon... already had a gadget troll.... so tried a GL one... Green Wildfire... hated the PoT of the GL..... so went with mental.... and that is what I ended up with.

Yes I have wayyy tooo many alts.

Will have to do one with my villains next time. ;) :p
    • Like x 2
  10. Try Hard Well-Known Player

Hey guys i'm Try Hard and I thought i'd contribute a few of my outfits
    [IMG]
    from left to right:Beat Cop,Beat Cop w/duster,Future Cop,Super Cop
    (I run a strict law enforcement themed look)
    • Like x 2
  11. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

here's a slew of semi-recent>recent pics:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Green Wildfire's new look.

Not sure why I did not think of it before. ;)

[IMG]
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

AWESOME!!!

Love this one. :D
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Nova is the best version I have seen so far.

Been trying to make a Nova myself... but did not find the proper helmet and chest yet. :oops:
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That on is priceless.

Good job. ;)
  16. MsMamba New Player

Give him a samurai to complete the Snake Eyes look.
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here are the bad guys;

[IMG]

From left to right....

Dark Sunturion
    Galaktos (of course he is not that big.... but I wish he was ;) )
    Kid Zoom
    Black ThunderBolt
    Manic MadJack
    Doombot 2099

Was trying to come up with an idea for an Ice Tank...... but ended up with MadJack and a Doombot instead.

Oh well.

Took me a while to take my screenshots... I kept on being attacked by EVIL Heroes as I was trying to get my screenshots.

And some like my Doombot are low level toons... Doombot is level 4. But somehow Heroes REALLY wanted to kill my Doombot.... they kept on chasing me around.

Heck there was this level 30 that must have chased me for a good 15 or 20 minutes.... but somehow could not manage to kill me. Running away was tough.... at level 4 no supersonic speed.

So I had to criss cross through the buildings to try and loose him.

He would damage me... but not enough..... and as I fell to the ground I would manage to get away from him.

Mouhahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.... more next time. ;)
  18. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Galaktos looks especially awesome! Marvel should steal your design for an update to his inspiration! (And I agree - I would like GIANT powers or larger toons as well)
  19. MIA Philly New Player

i wish you would have cut around the tall guy just a tad bit more but it is really awesome. i wonder why they got rid of the trinket that made you extra tall?

anywho, i think Patriot said the devs are finnly going to add a world message that says "some "NPC" is attacking, find them and defeat them for a reward". id love it to be something that tall every now and then.
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah I should have taken more screenshots..... with the aura... and without the aura..... so that I could do a better job putting this together.... but them EVIL Heroes kept on attacking me at the worst of time.

Lots of Heroes were REALLY brave attacking my level 4 Doombot. ;)

edit; Wish one of the powers they would add is shrinking/growing. Like Giganta..... or Black Adams in Khandak. But I doubt they would ever do such a power. :(