Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. OMAAR New Player

I'll test this tomorrow. Seems nice.
  2. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I'm impressed
  3. DEEsturbed New Player

I posted that combo and was shot down for being to power hungry. Not by Omar but the guy that was all about the grasping hand range combo.
  4. DEEsturbed New Player

I posted it in page 213. And was shot down by bedovean.
  5. Satla Well-Known Player

You forgot to do tap range after jump canceling power fan, that alone makes it different/not worth it :D
  6. DEEsturbed New Player

No I tap range b4 I jump. And it acts like a pt. I do snap-fan-pt/fan/pt. as soon as you hit power fan tap range then jump
  7. Clip New Player

I dunno but even if i spam FFF or WCS i use wayyyy less mana than a quantum or gadget dps! So mana comsumption is something that really no one can tell me i have to work on and reduce it.
    So a higher consumption is ok in my eyes.
  8. DEEsturbed New Player

I also posted a video but I think I deleted from YouTube.
  9. OMAAR New Player

So after 3 weeks I log back in. And do a couple of raids. So many horrible HL damage dealers. GH combo using HL players were trailing by 1 mil. I was using WCS.

The Fan glitch is fixed and it shows! I'm glad things are back to normal. Tomorrow we'll work on Kaiser's might based combo and see the results.
    • Like x 1
  10. OMAAR New Player

Btw Soul I played with an INCREDIBLE DW using fire dps today. His name was Boxier or something like that.
  11. Clip New Player

I saw so many new combos the last days :D
    Weapon attack-impact-weapon attack-ram was one of them (no need for numbers on this one i guess)
    That fan glitch was a jackpot for SOE. Ppl went HL now they cant deal damage and have to switch again :D
    • Like x 1
  12. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Well, might based not really, I'm going full precision. The combo can be done with DW instead of doing tap with hold, and the results are still awesome. In the video i just show with rifle because with other weapons is redundant to repeat how the combo looks like.
  13. FrostCrescent Well-Known Player

After looking at the video of kaiser's DW hold range/snap,fan, I tried it with the brawling hold range. The damage range for ground stomp is about 800-3000 with crit. However, the drawbacks I noticed were that it will inch you forward with each rotation and also the timing is such that both feet must be on the ground or the hold range damage won't register. It's an alternative considering that brawl is usually the most common nexus last boss weapon and that it can be used as a PT when using melee weapons.
  14. Valii New Player

That combo doesn't work with brawling hold range.
  15. FrostCrescent Well-Known Player

Just trying something different to freshen things up a bit. Lol.
  16. Valii New Player

I wish it did work like MA and DW :/ I've had 86 brawlers for ages now that I don't get to use as much as I'd like to.
  17. Fame New Player

I LOVE this. Thanks Kaiser
  18. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Well, just because some dude says something is bad doesn't mean it is. For example, that dude and many others were so sure that GH was the way to go, and i always thought it sucked, and at the end, i was right ^^ Just stick to what u think is the best without letting others to shut it down.
  19. OMAAR New Player

God please din't mention GH again. Yesterday they were trailing by a million, the fire dps was ahead by 600k. It's good to play with other people to see if your combo stacks up or not but GH is horrible.
  20. OMAAR New Player

Kaiser, I'm testing your combo upkeep fumbling about. Is it Fan/st-fan/? Or Fan/st/ ?