Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Clip New Player

Its all good, just wanted to make clear i already suffered a couple of times in wave. :D
    Brawling makes the rotation just running smoother for me... But with all that pt and these ads the rifle should net more damage, im just not able to keep the burn up and adapt to these (sometimes weird) boss mehanics.
  2. Happy_Killmore New Player

IMO brawling single triangle attack doesn't seem to be hitting as hard as it use to. (Tested on sparring dummies) single target, I've been getting higher numbers from an 83cr rifle grenade round than from an 86cr brawling hand clap. MA's hold triangle clip seems to be working alot better.... just takes some getting use to and practice to commit to muscle memory.
  3. Clip New Player

Thats what i was trying to say.
    Rifle = more damage but hard to keep evading all the boss attacks(at least for me)
    Brawling= less damage but its really easy to get out of bad spots even if ur in a combo at that time.
  4. OMAAR New Player

It's 3 days of moving houses and won't be complete till next Tuesday. I miss paradox!
    • Like x 1
  5. OMAAR New Player

Hey spar, how's it going?
  6. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Hey Omaar, how come I'm not in your signature? I mean. I'm only mediocre DPS, but I am Overly Polite.

That's what it stands for right?
  7. bedovean New Player

use claw to lunge around and move around
  8. CAm New Player

Shouldn't it read as: 1-when transitioning from Snaptrap to Fan you press triangle, instead of pressing triangle once press it 2-3 times.

Otherwise it reads as somewhat confusing.

Sorry that I have nothing of actual value to add.

Much appreciated the guide. The work you all do is essentially my personal DPS bible.
    • Like x 1
  9. OMAAR New Player

Check again
  10. OMAAR New Player

Thanks Cam, the wording has been fixed.
    Please call it dps guide as I'd rather not get stricken by The Lord! :D
  11. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

What about me, OMAAR?

Lol jk, I'm a villain. :(
    • Like x 1
  12. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I have this terrible feeling in my stomach that Hardlight will be broken soon and it makes me very sad :(
  13. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

It's broken now.
  14. ACW37162 Loyal Player

My implied but not expressly commucicated message; Me thinks the cure will be worse thn the disease.

darkest before the dawn.

Brightest Day Darkest niight blah blah blah.

Anytime I see a fix coming I get very nervous.
  15. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

Anytime I see a sentence like this I get nervous. :confused:
  16. Spike New Player

Which is the combo with Grasping hands ? Becasue on the first page isnt.
  17. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

GH>Fan Jump cancel PT. It was a pretty decent combo till the community got it nerfed due to the fact that GH could stack.
  18. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

This is not one of the GH combos. GH's cooldown starts after the animation finishes so you had have to sit there and wait until it comes of cooldown which would result in a huge loss in dps. Unless, you're talking about Gh-Ghpull-Fan.

To answer Spikes question, the 3 main Gh combos are
    1. Gh-fan/St-fan
    2. Ram-st-fan/Gh-fan
    3. Ram-st/Gh-fan
  19. Emporer Spar New Player

Doing good. Finished nexus 4 times yesterday and still didn't get any good drops. When will you be back though?
  20. OMAAR New Player

Hopefully Tuesday. You ready to join?