THE DROPOUTS ARE RECRUITING!! CR 85 TO T5 READY

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by BOXIE, Jun 27, 2013.

1. BOXIE Well-Known Player

This your boy BOXIE and im leader of THE DROPOUTS. we have been around since beta. we were once know as THE ZEROS and eventually broke away to became "THE DROPOUTS". we are bunch of people who enjoy each others company and humor. we crack jokes and pretty much help each other run anything and everything from pve to pvp. we have lots of people who are t5 raid ready and some are not due to personal life which we don't hold against them. im looking for people who are t5 ready and wont mind running and helping people with feats. im the biggest helper here, so if u need a feat i promise u ill do my best to get u that feat that's how i role and i can say the same for most people in this league. trust me it will be nice to have a league with plans who don't charge and make the mods free of charge or not having to pug all the time but instead run with the league . so if this is a type of league/family u want to be apart of come join "THE DROPOUTS". . WE ARE IN USPS3/4 SERVER, HERO LEAGUE AND MUST BE 18YR OR OLDER TO JOIN THE LEAGUE. AND MUST HAVE FUN.

"WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR ALL ROLES"

this is our website http://thedropouts.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=446949&TabID=3826076
  2. BOXIE Well-Known Player

I got one. Keep it coming guys, the dropouts could be ur next home.
  3. Tlogie New Player

I have a CR93 Sorcery Healer with 133SP that needs a league. Tess M3rcer is my toons name.
    • Like x 1
  4. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league tess.
  5. BOXIE Well-Known Player

So far recruited 7 guys and so far they enjoy this league. Keep it coming guys. U will enjoy for once in your life of being a dropout. lol
  6. BOXIE Well-Known Player

7. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Its been a great week. Recruited 7 great players with good humor and willing to run what ever beside t5 raids. Looking good guy's. Lets keep it coming.
  8. BOXIE Well-Known Player

9. BOXIE Well-Known Player

10. BOXIE Well-Known Player

11. Riqueza New Player

eu ps 3?
  12. BOXIE Well-Known Player

sorry we in the usps3 server
  13. BOXIE Well-Known Player

14. BOXIE Well-Known Player

15. BOXIE Well-Known Player

16. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Joined this league a few weeks ago and is an all around GREAT league! BOXIE has great leadership unlike many other leagues. Most of the members are high CR and is T5 ready but also run anything someone needs help in just ask. Almost all members have mics and is very sociable. Its not crickets in the background when you sign on everyone says hello right when you log in. The Dropout website is awesome. I joined this league because I noticed everyone has ALOT of fun on the toughest T5 raids but still handle business. GREAT LEAGUE!
    • Like x 1
  17. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Ty bro that means a lot coming from u. like i said once u a dropout u never want to leave. now lets go kick some nexus A#%.
  18. xoCiaraxo New Player

Good lick with your recruiting :)
    • Like x 2
  19. BOXIE Well-Known Player

TY. wish u was a hero u really would have loved the dropouts. its never to late to jump, lol. yea we been doing really well. in the past 2 weeks i recruited 10 players. 10 great players who enjoy joking and having fun. we pretty much like to run everything not just t5. the way i see it is no matter how long u been playing this game u going to be need some kind of feats so lets run threw everything and get those feats.
  20. BOXIE Well-Known Player