Dlc - Sons of Trigon Drops

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BattleScar X77, Jun 13, 2013.

1. BattleScar X77 New Player

With the new announcement of dlc coming soon. It really got me
    thinking. What are the drops?? Are they worth it?? New styles??
    Here are a few things I would like to see
    - new dps lvl 87 utility belt that includes wildcard slots
    - lvl 85 face and neck pcs as rare drops ( drop in raids I know but for those who don't raid)
    - unattuned ranged weapons
    - new style of unattuned armor

I'm sure there are a lot of things I'm forgetting. But please feel free
    to add your input. I certainly hope this dlc is worthwhile.
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Trigons head
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Neph Dedicated Player

I definately like this version of Trigon:
    [IMG]

Rather than this version:
    [IMG]

I know that one is a ghost-like version, but I think it needs more of a visual since auras are a dime a dozen now, he needs something a bit more unique!
    • Like x 3
  4. Ghost Theory New Player

Isn't there already a Trigon head? Pretty sure there is....

As for other drops, I'd like a Raven inspired style (especially her waist/leg thingy, or a big flowy cloak like in the animated series....). They should also change the iconic head that drops to something more like what we see below (eyes shrouded, rest of face exposed):

[IMG]

And calling it now, but the new power will be Raven inspired (Dark Magic/Holy) healer.
    • Like x 2
  5. Adogg5 New Player

Sounds good to me. White Raven for Heroes and Blood Raven for Villains.
  6. Neph Dedicated Player

I agree about the head, make it look more like the Spectre or Pied Piper head, the Raven head as it is now makes people look bald, or maybe they should release a new head for those that don't like the idea and are happy with the Raven head as is.
    • Like x 3
  7. Ghost Theory New Player

Yeah, like they did with the Deathstroke head (Master Mercenary vs. Mercenary's Malice).
  8. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Face/Neck... we already have 87s, can't do what they did in home turf as it won't be upgrades for those who are doing raids.

So... Rings with mod slots to replace my year old lockbox rings?!?!

Ohh and a lab coat style is required:D
  9. segundoblz New Player

Yes, there is. I have it.
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There's a full Brother Blood set, a couple of Trigon pieces and iconic back pieces from Gentleman Ghost and Doctor Light. That's all I've found so far but I'm sure there will be more.
    • Like x 1
  11. MARK2099 New Player

I hope we can access to more weapons drops and expert plans.
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Well, the big missing item out there is a new trinket. We really haven't had a good one since DLC 2 (not counting utility belt, of course).
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The one we have seen so far in game looks like that because he's trying to break through into our dimension but hasn't successfully done it. I assume the Trigon we fight in the new alert will look more corporeal than the one we've seen so far.
  14. Zuse Loyal Player

That is how the sorcery should look like after the update
  15. Neph Dedicated Player

The drop might be the trigon glowing wings
  16. Snow New Player

Seriously I'm in love with this Raven costume... I hope we get something like this please!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. BattleScar X77 New Player

18. Circe New Player

I guess it's too late for a Circe style.

I really want one though!
  19. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Toss a "just"in there. It can't JUST be the face/neck.

There needs to be something more than what is already available. Home turf the necks/faces were upgrades to everyone. Since they are already available there needs to be something on top of that. Not saying they shouldn't drop, simply that it can't only be that there needs to be something we can't get elsewhere.

And btw you need to check your brackets battle =)

And can I call you a noobist because you want to leave out those that are raiding? Can't we agree that there should be something for everyone? Maybe before you start throwing insults you can at least try to have a civil discussion?
  20. Will Power Loyal Player

Check out this Comic Page I found.[IMG]
    • Like x 1