5 man nexus---completed---

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bedovean, Jun 6, 2013.

1. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Should be the same layouts, Like i said above, fight 4 phased out, you kill 2 of those. The other two leave, and then you fight them 1 at a time for the next 2 bosses. Then you go fight a spinny sentry guy, then the split fight where you have to kill them simultaneously, then final fight where the 2 guys you killed in the first fight join the phased in guy.
    • Like x 3
  2. Pinky Well-Known Player

well done guys!
    • Like x 3
  3. Liam Solo New Player

Grats Guys! Awesome work. :)
    • Like x 3
  4. sAssyCc Well-Known Player

Congrats nice work :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Good to see PC villains get recognition. Great job!
    • Like x 3
  6. Vyltran Loyal Player

Wonderful... really unexpected! :cool:
    • Like x 3
  7. Anima Committed Player

As an HL DPS I would love to learn how you guys did this. I'll be checking back later for the video.
    • Like x 3
  8. 478874 Dedicated Player

Settle down Aiden, this thread doesn't need to be about you too.
    • Like x 4
  9. Aiden Warren New Player

I didn't say about me? I said about dps, not me.
    • Like x 2
  10. El El Committed Player

Why in your face Devs?
    • Like x 2
  11. Hallows Eve New Player

How much editing was used to take out all of the lightweight glitching?
    • Like x 2
  12. FrontlineR Well-Known Player

Congrats! :D
    • Like x 2
  13. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

How bad are you to think that it's required?
    • Like x 4
  14. ak40sheven New Player

There was no lightweight glitching, not one lightweight was thrown the entire raid. When I get the video uploaded (taking forever to render) you'll see.
    • Like x 2
  15. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

It's obvious just from the SCORECARD that no light weight glitching was used. You know, where the controller gets the 20 to 60k hits? If they were light weight glitching 1) troller would have damage on par with the DPS, and 2) they wouldnt have been able to 5 man it because the healer and dps would have been starved for power. On the villain side we dont glitch, we dont cheat. Ironically despite being villians we tend to be a much nicer and more honest bunch of people. With the mega population problems we have, we know we have to work together, and be the best that we possibly can, just to get content done. We cant throw bodies at stuff, so we have to /learn/ how to defeat stuff the SMART way.
    • Like x 13
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I find it funny I think I can say even though we did test out the LW thing once (was not as impressive as people said, 2-5k hits vs 20-60k, still enough to have a troller at 2/3 the HL dps that was chucking the LWs though), that no one on the villain USPC server is using any glitches to beat the raids. Why do I think I can say that? Cause there are only a couple dozen of us that have beat it, and I know basically all of them :D
    • Like x 3
  17. uXix Committed Player

Very impressive guys congrats.

Oh and ignore the idiots.
    • Like x 2
  18. bedovean New Player

Yea, video is raw and unedited besides some music, we even left us dueling in between bossfights for sc...so for any nonbelievers that will the be proof.

On a side note we did test LW glitch with jeebie and was unimpressed, i didnt see any 60k+ hits so i think that is an exageration. Honestly it put the mental troll + my damage on = to ataris so therefor i do just as good as using the LW if im not. I prefer to get my dps with Grasping hand over an exploit "not a glitch its a power interaction thats been there since HL came out" As for the fan glitching, that didnt ocur either, i didnt even know about it tell somoene asked if we did it. Fan glitching isn't good damage, its just free damage in pvp and not good for pve anyway. I think people glitch alot more on ps3, and this may be why people hate. On PC its much easier to get banned for hax and glitches.
    • Like x 2
  19. Dynamo New Player

grats.
    nice job guys :)
    • Like x 2
  20. Captain Just New Player

Don't want to turn this thread into a debate about the mental+hardlight lightweight combo, but since you mentioned it I have to tell you that YOU wouldn't see the big hits from it, it is the mental user that sees and gets the high damage. I have no doubt you did this without exploits though. Again, congrats.
    • Like x 1