Zamara's Recent Activity

1. Zamara replied to the thread Asking to be Excused is a GOOD thing, why vote NO?.

Had someone get mad at the group because we voted YES when he started a vote to be excused during an alert, two of us voted yes, it didn't...

Nov 6, 2019
  2. Zamara replied to the thread Extra Life 2019 Glimmer Wings.

FYI The code for the wings seems to have stopped working about an hour ago.

Nov 5, 2019
  3. Zamara replied to the thread Raven got a new model [Test Server].

I really hope we get her outfit as a style for our characters, i love it :D

Nov 1, 2019
  4. Zamara replied to the thread Movement auras.

Some powers already have those kind of effects on them, and they've had them for a while. They show up when you use specific abilities,...

Oct 31, 2019
  5. Zamara replied to the thread The events... The repetition....

One thing i don't get is why the wintern seasonal is the only one where we get 16 marks for the exact same type of missions while the rest...

Oct 24, 2019
  6. Zamara replied to the thread Top Bug - Confirmed Ice Frost Blast Bug.

I tested it many times on both fireburst and frost blast (used a low CR ice alt for this), tested jump cancelling, having ads...

Oct 22, 2019
  7. Zamara replied to the thread Top Bug - Confirmed Ice Frost Blast Bug.

I didn't say it adds the remaining time though, might have worded it wrong. Is the extended cooldown you're referring to the time it...

Oct 22, 2019
  8. Zamara replied to the thread Top Bug - Confirmed Ice Frost Blast Bug.

I don't do ice but to my understanding both Frost Blast and Fireburst (and Mass Detonation to the an extent) work basically the same way....

Oct 22, 2019
  9. Zamara replied to the thread trick or treat bucket question.

I kept going through it on my head because i knew there was a way to make it pop up manually but i finally remembered how to do it. Type...

Oct 18, 2019
  10. Zamara replied to the thread Question about email/accounts..

If you're talking about the pop up that shows up in game asking for you to sign up to their newsletter i'm not sure if there's a manual...

Oct 18, 2019
  11. Zamara posted a new thread.

[US PS/PC] WTT Glowing or mystical material for Glorious chroma pack

To avoid any confusions i'm offering one of the two materials (mystical or glowing) for the glorious chroma pack. I can add a wild chroma...

Forum: Metropolis Exchange (Trading)

Oct 17, 2019
  12. Zamara replied to the thread Bonus Trick or Treat Weekend!.

It's on a personal timer, you get them 24 hours after you last claimed them

Oct 17, 2019
  13. Zamara replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule.

I meant between my PC and PS4 accounts lol i try to make sure that i run them both through the stabilizer event every day, i had way...

Oct 15, 2019
  14. Zamara replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule.

I'm so glad i only opened enough capsules to get the opening 15 feats, I have enough stabilizers saved to open 8 of those rn :D

Oct 15, 2019
  15. Zamara replied to the thread Extra Life 2019.

So a new pet, a new chroma, the wings shaped head piece, the sparkles could make a cool aura but i'm guessing they were edited on the...

Oct 14, 2019
  16. Zamara liked Crash Allen's post in the thread Extra Life 2019.

That looks exactly like the baby stroller a Parabeetle would use after it had sex with a Blue Shell: [IMG] [IMG] … and I love...

Oct 14, 2019
  17. Zamara replied to the thread Cannot open reward window!.

This happened to me on PS4 but it fixed after replying to a tell, not sure if it was opening the chat or sending the reply that fixed it...

Oct 10, 2019
  18. Zamara replied to the thread Style Hiding.

For the augments I think you can consume them when leveling up other augments to get xp from them just like with artifacts, it's better...

Oct 10, 2019
  19. Zamara replied to the thread 13 days of darkness feat.

It's kinda implied on the title of the feat though, just like the one for larfleeze during the Christmas seasonal, iirc it had days on...

Oct 10, 2019
  20. Zamara liked 9001BPM's post in the thread Fixed Halloween outside mission bug..

When you get the nodes where a hero has to just protect the people from five ghosts, sometimes one or two people aren’t rescued when all...

Oct 7, 2019