Zamara's Recent Activity

1. Zamara replied to the thread New Resurgence Mega Capsule.

Don't see it mentioned anywhere, is the neon part gonna be tintable like the regular neon chromas or is each variant a fixed color?

May 27, 2020 at 6:31 PM
  2. Zamara replied to the thread Is DCUO 100% Free To Play?.

From the what i read on the support site of Playstation: The reason DCUO, Fortnite, PlanetSide 2, COD: Warzone and other F2P games...

May 25, 2020 at 4:48 PM
  3. Zamara replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Justice League Dark!.

Something that would be cool to add to this kind of events if there's going to be more of them would be a warp button in the map like we...

May 22, 2020
  4. Zamara replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Justice League Dark!.

i have an alt at CR 239, 14 points below this episode's entry CR, it can't enter the chaos gotham area yet but when i go to the universal...

May 20, 2020
  5. Zamara replied to the thread Ninth tride style HELP.

Oh trust me, it's true, i've bought a couple styles from there way before this current season of open episodes started, without...

May 10, 2020
  6. Zamara replied to the thread Ninth tride style HELP.

I believe so, since it hasn't been added to the universal vendor yet, same goes for part 2 and of course the current one. I don't know...

May 10, 2020
  7. Zamara replied to the thread Ninth tride style HELP.

If the gear is available on the Universal Tier Vendor (or Mechanical Supply Officer) for your character then you can buy it, you don't...

May 10, 2020
  8. Zamara liked TheLorax's post in the thread It's time for the XxxxxX Chroma..

Phoenix Chroma and Negative Speed Force Chroma, Unicorn Chroma

May 9, 2020
  9. Zamara liked Anak Panah's post in the thread Base Tracking not possible in Gotham.

Hi, I just noticed that base tracking (via map) is not possible in Gotham at all. Merely Metropolis and League Halls are listed in the...

May 9, 2020
  10. Zamara replied to the thread Base Tracking not possible in Gotham.

I just logged in and i see what you're saying but i think the issue is not exactly that you can't track bases in gotham cause you can if...

May 8, 2020
  11. Zamara replied to the thread Base Tracking not possible in Gotham.

You mean the base icons on the map or from the base list where you turn them on and off?

May 8, 2020
  12. Zamara replied to the thread What's your favorite feat?.

My favorite is Leader of the Pride, the one you get from keeping all the cubs alive in the catwoman solo

May 4, 2020
  13. Zamara liked ObsceneBoy's post in the thread Gorgon Slayer.

I didn't actually know this will make a habit of running running them ty

Apr 30, 2020
  14. Zamara replied to the thread In regards to accidental deletion of item....

You could try your luck with the teekl buckets once the event returns (if they don't forget to turn on the buckets again) they have a...

Apr 29, 2020
  15. Zamara replied to the thread Gorgon Slayer.

But they do still have a chance, and you can run them daily without having to reset, running all 3 gives you about 4 or 5 more chances at...

Apr 28, 2020
  16. Zamara replied to the thread Gorgon Slayer.

Think when they added the DLC styles to style unlocking they stopped right before this DLC and that's why it is not available, I'm missing...

Apr 28, 2020
  17. Zamara replied to the thread Gorgon Slayer.

You do know the style drops on ALL instances from this DLC right? the daily mission loot box, the duo, the alert and the raids, you don't...

Apr 28, 2020
  18. Zamara replied to the thread Delay Spring Seasonal.

At least the lag will distract me from the usual AFK farmers this time around

Apr 28, 2020
  19. Zamara liked Batuba's post in the thread Test Discussion Spring Seasonal Rewards.

We've increased amount of Seed Pods dropped per day to 16. This should grant enough seeds for the ability to complete the feats associated...

Apr 28, 2020
  20. Zamara replied to the thread Test Discussion Spring Seasonal Rewards.

Yeah i saw that too, weren't styles usually 25 each? maybe they were they increased because we get more marks per day?

Apr 27, 2020
  21. Zamara replied to the thread Test Discussion Spring Seasonal Rewards.

I agree, i got to this game when it was on i think its third anniversary i had to catch up on i think 3 years of seasonal feats, and...

Apr 27, 2020
  22. Zamara replied to the thread Test Discussion Spring Seasonal Rewards.

do you know how many days it's going to last? if it lasts at least 1 more day over 14 we would get enough marks to get both of this...

Apr 27, 2020
  23. Zamara replied to the thread Test Discussion Spring Seasonal Rewards.

It's not 20 marks per day, it's 14 marks per day, they increased each mission by 2 marks

Apr 27, 2020
  24. Zamara replied to the thread Test Discussion Spring Seasonal Rewards.

Giving us the chance to earn the same amount of marks in the shorter time period we're getting by giving us more marks per day makes sense...

Apr 27, 2020
  25. Zamara liked SilkyPawz's post in the thread Test Discussion Spring Seasonal Rewards.

@Batuba, the Amount is off? the outdoor is giving 8 so for 2 weeks, 14 days x 8 = 112, the indoor is giving 6 like it always has so 14...

Apr 27, 2020