Unknown1's Recent Activity

1. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Can Not Log In Authentication Error Xbox.

On Xbox 2 league members can't log in. Authentication error

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:28 PM
  2. Unknown1 liked Wickedwillow's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Can Not Log In Authentication Error Xbox.

On XBox I have tried numerous times to log in and can not.....I have turned my xbox off and back on again and tried different accounts and...

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:27 PM
  3. Unknown1 replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Would love more league hall sized stuff

Sep 26, 2023 at 9:38 AM
  4. Unknown1 replied to the thread Confirmed War of the Light Part 2 Feat Plus One is Bugged.

Bring 1 to the stairs. Everyone go wipe. Then fight boss. We got the feat that way just recently. Goodluck.

Sep 26, 2023 at 9:34 AM
  5. Unknown1 replied to the thread Fixed Getting Disconnect With One Toon.

Same issue. It started last night.

Aug 17, 2023
  6. Unknown1 liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Fixed Getting Disconnect With One Toon.

Still can't log in on XBOX. It gets hung up, for a long time, after picking my character (s) and then I get the server is down for...

Aug 17, 2023
  7. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Unable to Complete "Make Them Mad" Mission (PC, Villain).

You will need to choose a reward at the right each time. Steelworks is the same.

Jul 24, 2023
  8. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Star Sapphire Embargo mission bugged.

The teleporters in the back usually work

Jul 24, 2023
  9. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Using replay badges on feats only allows you to do one at a time..

I have the same issue. Upvote given

Jun 26, 2023
  10. Unknown1 liked poetixmind's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Using replay badges on feats only allows you to do one at a time..

Using replay badges on feats only allows you to do one at a time. it then freezes and becomes non responsive. You have to exit the feats...

Jun 26, 2023
  11. Unknown1 replied to the thread Renown use after max.

Prestige for it sounds good to me.

May 27, 2023
  12. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Call for Allies Mission Still Bugged for over 1 YEAR!!! STILL NO PATCH!.

I fortunately don't have this problem but upvote given. That sucks. Hope they fix it soon

May 27, 2023
  13. Unknown1 liked Kaptain Karismo's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Call for Allies Mission Still Bugged for over 1 YEAR!!! STILL NO PATCH!.

The call for Allies mission is still bugged after 2 years!! The developers claimed they were aware of the issue and a new patch was coming...

May 27, 2023
  14. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Lair bug.

Thanks. I have been playing over 2 years and this is the 1st time seeing it very strange seeing nothing in a lair. also dang auto correct...

May 27, 2023
  15. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Lair bug.

Characters are Eagle63 and KnowBody1963

May 26, 2023
  16. Unknown1 posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Lair bug

All items in some alternate lairs are disappearing. Including generator and wall decor box. Everything is gone lair is empty. On 2 rooms in...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

May 26, 2023
  17. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed League.

1st Level for my vil league

May 20, 2023
  18. Unknown1 posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed League

Both my leagues show all the people are out of league. We can access league hall and use league chat. The league page says start a league...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

May 20, 2023
  19. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Major Force bug.

Had this happen twice in a row. I saw your post and ran a 3rd time with one of us as a tank and we had no problem. Thanks for the hint

Apr 27, 2023
  20. Unknown1 liked Ergotth's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Major Force bug.

It happened twice already, and it's an odd bug where the third time we have to Lunge Major Force (and I can't remember if BOTH times we had...

Apr 27, 2023