Unknown1's Recent Activity

1. Unknown1 replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: UPDATED Red Tornado Redistribution Module.

What if both tanks have this art? Will the redistribution stack?

Jun 12, 2024
  2. Unknown1 replied to the thread In Progress Bottled dc wing armors.

Xbox no wing armor here either. Too many people to few vines.

May 29, 2024
  3. Unknown1 posted a new thread.

Fixed Urgent war fronts mod

Bottled DC is between Chaos Gotham and Cursed Gotham in the urgent war fronts mod. Not the correct place for a B in the alphabet.

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

May 25, 2024
  4. Unknown1 posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Can't get in game

I keep getting the message The world is currently down for maintenance. Xbox user character Nyx1963 gt ManicGemini#1690.

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

May 24, 2024
  5. Unknown1 replied to the thread Test Discussion Springtime 2024: Vendor Items.

When is this coming got to get mushrooms for the league hall.

May 8, 2024
  6. Unknown1 replied to the thread New Ally Coming Soon - John Stewart!.

New content new feats. Something to do while we wait for Brainiac. It will do I guess

May 8, 2024
  7. Unknown1 liked iLazy's post in the thread Fixed Animation delay.

Another day, another delay - feels like the game is stuck in a time loop! Would explain something - scarce info, delayed updates,...

May 7, 2024
  8. Unknown1 liked Nukie the Nuke's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Delay and Lag.

Hi everyone what is going with this lag and especially delay that has been going on for a few weeks now? Im playing on Xbox and it...

May 7, 2024
  9. Unknown1 replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Will xbox get a couple extra days to make up for the ones we missed?

Mar 15, 2024
  10. Unknown1 replied to the thread In Progress XBox Crashing.

I am now crashing in a corner of my lair. Is there really a fix in the works or is this like the orange mist mission in Metropolis Battle...

Feb 20, 2024
  11. Unknown1 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed The One Who Waits dominating omnibus alert queues..

I have noticed this too.

Feb 16, 2024
  12. Unknown1 liked Ryll's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed The One Who Waits dominating omnibus alert queues..

Mentioned it in general forums last year and again today. The One Who Waits alert is popping an inordinate amount of times....

Feb 16, 2024
  13. Unknown1 replied to the thread In Progress XBox Crashing.

Still crashing this morning. I hope they are looking into it.

Feb 1, 2024
  14. Unknown1 replied to the thread In Progress XBox Crashing.

Feb 1, 2024
  15. Unknown1 liked CherrySm0ke's post in the thread In Progress XBox Crashing.

We are all having major crashing issues on XBox.

Feb 1, 2024