TwilightsInferno1701's Recent Activity

1. TwilightsInferno1701 liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - May 2024.

DOCTOR FATE'S MAY REWARDS [IMG] New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before June 1, 2024) unlocks rewards - from new...

Apr 30, 2024
  2. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Korlick's post in the thread Survival Mode Rewards.

Yes i know. I was talking about the Orbital Strike he mentioned in particular.

Apr 19, 2024
  3. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Shn275's post in the thread Survival Mode Rewards.

The Fortress of Solitude toy pets are currently dropping in the Superman Event missions. I received a "Mini Sunstone Assassin" on an...

Apr 19, 2024
  4. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Korlick's post in the thread Survival Mode Rewards.

Unfortunately, at the moment the only way to get it is to find someone who still has some left for sale. But it might cost you a lot of...

Apr 19, 2024
  5. TwilightsInferno1701 posted a new thread.

Survival Mode Rewards

So... i feel like I'm walking into a mind field with this one lol but is there any way to get Survival Mode rewards? Like those old suit...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 18, 2024
  6. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Flash Week???.

Not at all! I miss it too! I hope they bring it back!

Apr 18, 2024
  7. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Multiverse's post in the thread Flash Week???.

Hello Heroes and Villains..... Any reason why we no longer have Flash Week?? Yeah... it was not a BiG event..... just a fun little...

Apr 18, 2024
  8. TwilightsInferno1701 liked DCUO Addict's post in the thread Mysterious Moon Windows and Cosmic Door Drops?.

Cursed House of Mystery (alert for the current episode)

Apr 13, 2024
  9. TwilightsInferno1701 liked TheLorax's post in the thread Mysterious Moon Windows and Cosmic Door Drops?.

Cursed House of Mystery :confused:

Apr 13, 2024
  10. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Korlick's post in the thread Mysterious Moon Windows and Cosmic Door Drops?.

CHM reg or elite. Its in the feat description.

Apr 13, 2024
  11. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Mysterious Moon Windows and Cosmic Door Drops?.

So sorry hard to keep track of all the abbreviations lol CHM?

Apr 13, 2024
  12. TwilightsInferno1701 posted a new thread.

Mysterious Moon Windows and Cosmic Door Drops?

Has anyone found where these drop from yet? Or is it primarily the current episode raid and alert and stuff?

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 13, 2024
  13. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Iconi-CLASH Competition!.

For all my tl;dr friends, or just for clarity's sake, here's a more concise blurb of the contest and its guidelines. Base Off is a...

Apr 5, 2024
  14. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Iconi-CLASH Competition!.

[media] Hello, everyone, I'm Achikah and I adore base decorating. For me, besides my friends, base decorating has kept me engaged with...

Apr 5, 2024
  15. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

That's really kind of you! I added you too! Hope to see you in game!

Mar 31, 2024
  16. TwilightsInferno1701 liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

I've added you to my friends list on both my main (TI99Kitty) and my healer (Captn Sparklefingers). You can send me a DM here, or a tell...

Mar 31, 2024
  17. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

I'm a decent tank hero! But healers are always needed! The feat says it can be done on normal and I wouldn't want to do Elite I'm not...

Mar 28, 2024
  18. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

That's really very kind of you! Thank you! I hope to link up soon!

Mar 28, 2024
  19. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Understandable lol It's nice to see people still passionate about the problem and the game though! I really do hope there can be some...

Mar 28, 2024
  20. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

This is really good advice as well! I really appreciate it and will give it a try!

Mar 28, 2024
  21. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Could definitely schedule something I'm on CST so that would be about 5 pm for me? Could totally work sometime next week! Could message...

Mar 28, 2024
  22. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Yeah, it's a touchy subject around these parts. Hundreds if not thousands of players are facing the same issue(s) you are. Any time...

Mar 28, 2024
  23. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Black Dawn's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

When are you free? I'm free after 1800 EST tonight, or we can schedule some time for Monday/next week (holiday weekend).

Mar 28, 2024
  24. TwilightsInferno1701 liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

The best answer is and always has been get in with a good league. However, it sounds like you tried that route with no luck. The...

Mar 28, 2024
  25. TwilightsInferno1701 replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Woah lol Lot more traction than I was expecting lol I'm not really sure where I stand on stat clamps but it definitely sounds like a...

Mar 27, 2024