thedemonocus's Recent Activity

1. thedemonocus replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

i have 585 sp i'm doing just fine but i also got a lot mine before the clamp and if i didn't take 4 years off from the game from...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  2. thedemonocus replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Want people to get more skill points, get rid of the stat clamp.

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  3. thedemonocus replied to the thread Sunstone Base.

I love my sunstone base, i just wish they would fix the armories bug so they don't show empty. Its getting to the point where i'm going to...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  4. thedemonocus replied to the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

The only thing i agree with is removing the stat clamp. Also i would be very upset if i logged in 1 day and 4 years of artifact grinding...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:13 AM
  5. thedemonocus liked willflynne's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

So your idea to save the game is to roll back about a decade's worth of work done by various devs because, I'm guessing, THAT'S the time...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  6. thedemonocus replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed armories show as empty in new sunstone base.

Can a dev please tell us if this bug is going to be fixed soon or should i move all my armories to another base?

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  7. thedemonocus replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

This is just a bad attempt to get people to run old content again, your intentions are definitely in the right place but you're doing it...

Apr 11, 2024
  8. thedemonocus liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread stat clamp.

She laughs as old content already isn't being played as frequently as it should.....

Apr 11, 2024
  9. thedemonocus replied to the thread stat clamp.

I think there are more of us who hate the stat clamp than there are who like it and I think those of us who hate the stat clamp should...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. thedemonocus liked Ryll's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Superman Day is June 12. Action Comics #1 was published April 18, 1938.

Apr 7, 2024
  11. thedemonocus replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

"We’re especially pleased to share that the team will wrap up work on our next base, the Sunstone Fortress. This new base (and new base...

Apr 7, 2024
  12. thedemonocus liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread Second Chance vendor purchase confirmation.

We get a confirmation prompt when buying certain items from vendors, in order to prevent us from accidentally wasting a few Source Marks,...

Apr 3, 2024
  13. thedemonocus liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Exactly! I even helped people get to 700 SP prior, now it would take 10x as long and people are quitting (even the people I helped)....

Mar 30, 2024
  14. thedemonocus replied to the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

Actually, before the clamp, people were more willing to help because they knew it wouldn't take that long. It would be a quick run and...

Mar 30, 2024
  15. thedemonocus liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread stat clamp.

Me? You already know I don't need any clamped feats or have any reason to run old content or Omnibus. But that's not the point. They want...

Mar 29, 2024
  16. thedemonocus liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread stat clamp.

100% same. And the only players I EVER seen with the opposing view, are the "get good" elitists that don't want players to "catch up" to...

Mar 29, 2024
  17. thedemonocus liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread stat clamp.

THIS^^^

Mar 29, 2024
  18. thedemonocus replied to the thread stat clamp.

At this point, I got one foot out the door and I dropped my membership. I'm logging in and running my stabilizer event, logging out. When...

Mar 29, 2024
  19. thedemonocus liked Dior_XT's post in the thread stat clamp.

just look at the biggest mmos and see what they are doing right. WoW for example. there are portals so you can join 8 player content alone...

Mar 29, 2024
  20. thedemonocus liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I do ignore it and by avoiding EEG content. This way the clamp does not affect me. I can keep my full strength and enjoy the benefits of...

Mar 27, 2024
  21. thedemonocus replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

This myth that the clamp was going to somehow make better end game players is laughable. Players who want to get good are gonna get good,...

Mar 25, 2024
  22. thedemonocus replied to the thread Heading Into 6 Months Of A DLC....

I'm enjoying the break between Dlcs. It gives me time to play other games.

Mar 19, 2024