TheBatmanFanBG's Recent Activity

1. TheBatmanFanBG liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The Witching Hour 2021 Rewards Showcase!.

Yes, I am doing the DCUO Talent Show on YouTube and some episodes will be dedicated to it. I'll finish September's 2 parts episode and...

Sep 18, 2021 at 12:51 PM
  2. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread The Witching Hour 2021 Rewards Showcase!.

I like the graffitis and Vampire Hunters kit on table! By the way do you have plans to restore the Base Tour videos?

Sep 18, 2021 at 1:53 AM
  3. TheBatmanFanBG liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The Witching Hour 2021 Rewards Showcase!.

Enjoy :) [media]

Sep 18, 2021 at 1:42 AM
  4. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

The base looks incredible!

Sep 16, 2021
  5. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Batman Day & Gifts!.

I love the Batwing pet and the posters (especially the one with Cyrillic letters) :)

Sep 16, 2021
  6. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Not A Bug Can't convert Splintered coins from Wonderverse to Source marks.

Nevermind! I saw the other thread where Mepps explains when will be available to convert the Splintered coins to Source marks! If some of...

Aug 26, 2021
  7. TheBatmanFanBG liked Illumin411's post in the thread Splintered Coin Conversion Missing?.

I'm not seeing the conversion tokens for Splintered Coins being offered in any of the Patchwork Themyscira vendors. Was this an oversight...

Aug 26, 2021
  8. TheBatmanFanBG posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Can't convert Splintered coins from Wonderverse to Source marks

I logged in today to go to the Watchtower and see the vendor from Wonderverse and when i interacted with him the rewards were still in...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Aug 26, 2021
  9. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Tempus Fuginaut revealed!!.

Brace yourselves ladies and gentlemen! The Vegeta toons are coming! :D

Aug 3, 2021
  10. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Superman's 80th Emblem Redeeming On A Different Character..

I still regret i wasn't too serious about Supes emblem when it was available... :(

Jul 26, 2021
  11. TheBatmanFanBG liked darth_paul's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

No thanks, not everyone "clebrates pride month," I certainly don't and just deleted everything as soon as I got it. I'd rather not have...

Jun 11, 2021
  12. TheBatmanFanBG liked Controller's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

If it's Veterans I'd suggest doing something for us on Veteran's Day in November. I'd be ok with that.

Jun 11, 2021
  13. TheBatmanFanBG liked 1 ncmike's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

I really wish they would of done something for veterans of for the 4th of July instead.

Jun 11, 2021
  14. TheBatmanFanBG liked Wonder Wiccan's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

Nobody is obligated to help celebrate pride either. The devs just made the choice to and that's great. But I would love to have a Puerto...

Jun 11, 2021
  15. TheBatmanFanBG liked 1 ncmike's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

There's nothing wrong with other groups wanting some representation in the game . The thing is when you do stuff like this for one group...

Jun 11, 2021
  16. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

They can gradually upload them in the game just like they do with the posters! Nobody said they must be added at once! ;)

Jun 11, 2021
  17. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

I always wanted to have the Bulgarian flag in my base but it seems it will never happen...

Jun 11, 2021
  18. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

If you were able to add this flag why after all these years you didn't add real country flags for the people who love their country and are...

Jun 10, 2021
  19. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Anyone here good with editing the Wiki?.

The same thing is for Twitch! I can enter from the mobile app and see everything but on PC it gives me the same message as DCUO Wiki...

May 12, 2021
  20. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Anyone here good with editing the Wiki?.

Do you people have problem to enter DCUO Wiki Fandom page? Everytime i try to enter it gives me NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

May 12, 2021
  21. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO.

Mad Hatter He has forum avatar here, base items inspired by him and some artwork but never been used in any content!

May 4, 2021
  22. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - May 2021.

No Templar(Azrael) inspired gear... :(

May 3, 2021
  23. TheBatmanFanBG replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

Increasing the character slots for all players! Legendary from 16 to 20 Premium from 6 to 10 F2P from 2 to 3

May 3, 2021