Supergeon
Last activity:
May 3, 2016

Followers 1

Home page:

Supergeon

Well-Known Player, Male

1. There are no messages on Supergeon's profile yet.
  • Signature

That moment when you find out Young Justice is getting a season 3...It's time!!![IMG]

About

Home page:
    http://j-birdsprings.deviantart.com/
    Server:
    US PC/PS
    J-BIRDSPRINGS
    James Victor Williamson
    Artist | Hobbyist | Varied

Georgia
    Name: James( JamieDee ) Williamson

Basic Introduction: Hi or Sup, names' James Williamson but if you don't know me call me Jamie or Dee, and even if you do calling me James or Jamie won't kill you (ya dig). I enjoy Asian stuff so Anime etc. is my thing,, now don't get it twisted I'm one foot there and everything else here so music, girls, other things is so in my portfolio, so if you like to bang music I'm cool with that too, you like to act bad, just keep it to a point, I'm not one to slander my record, which is clean so I'd like to keep it that way.
    If you're shy about meeting me, don't be I'm very much a gentleman ladies and as long as you're not afraid to chill then we're cool.

BE REAL WHEN YOU MEET ME, TLK TO ME, OR TEXT ME, NO FAKERS PLEEEAASE!!!! I will ignore or altogether block, and don't try and meet me and ask why I turnt that swag sideways. If you wanna know anything else that isn't written or known then ask me, like seriously if you ask a stupid question though, expect a really sarcastic answer#RealNiggaWassup

Favorite Quotes: "Whatever Happens, Happens", "Familia", "Yep yep", "Got`um", "So there", "Never stray", "Stoked", " OK ", " Kay ", "Mmm",

Age: Was born Feb. 22nd 1995 (do the math, DeviantArt made a mistake on my age edit)

Interested in: Women
    www.facebook.com/JamieDeeWilliamson