Staggiie's Recent Activity

1. Staggiie replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Lightbringer Feat in Act of Defiance 4-player operation.

Upvoted. My group tried for this feat tonight 3 times. 1 time with all of us at the statue getting the aura (none of the beacons would...

Mar 16, 2021
  2. Staggiie liked Miahztwin's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Lightbringer Feat in Act of Defiance 4-player operation.

The feat "lightbringer" of the Amazon Fury Part 2 episode is bugged. After you get the flame from the statue in the first part of the...

Mar 16, 2021
  3. Staggiie liked Dragonnes's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

That's tough, I gotta think about it :oops: For now, there's one I would really love to see. We (or at least I and my friend) need more...

Mar 2, 2021
  4. Staggiie liked Brit's post in the thread Name reset.

I've got a list of at least 10 names that I would happily pay $100 or more for. Unfortunately, I can't actually buy them, because...

Feb 25, 2021
  5. Staggiie liked Legion World's post in the thread Name reset.

Name reclaims should NEVER be an "event." It should be happening everyday at reset. 3 years no log in and unused character(s) is renamed...

Feb 25, 2021
  6. Staggiie replied to the thread Name reset.

Gotta be like level 10 to do seasonal crap. They can still have their bank toon, their name will just be changed. You thought you...

Feb 24, 2021
  7. Staggiie replied to the thread New dcuo players struggle.

I completely disagree with there even being a CR skip to begin with. Them giving you free SP at all is a privilege. If you actually play...

Feb 21, 2021
  8. Staggiie replied to the thread Name reset.

I WISH they would do a name reset. The name I want has been taken by a fresh-outta-the-tutorial level 4 since I started playing. Clearly...

Feb 21, 2021
  9. Staggiie liked Willythewizard's post in the thread Name reset.

Can we please get a name reset. There are a bunch of names that ppl have but don’t use, and it would be nice to free some of them up.

Feb 21, 2021
  10. Staggiie liked Dark Soldier's post in the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

Or hear me out,,, large sweeping legislation meant to make every offense equal to any offense no matter the severity never works the...

Feb 18, 2021
  11. Staggiie liked Jaelia's post in the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

That’s not fair though what if you have no idea

Feb 18, 2021
  12. Staggiie liked Supremo BR's post in the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

Another round of hackers vs snitches... People should definitely start thinking about getting a life. This thread contains a lot of...

Feb 17, 2021
  13. Staggiie liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

I would hope that would apply only to people in a group that completed a boss. One wouldn't want to scoop up in the net innocent people...

Feb 17, 2021
  14. Staggiie liked Apollonia's post in the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

This seems realistically difficult to police. Hopefully reason is winning this one rather than the pitchforks. Anyone accused by...

Feb 17, 2021
  15. Staggiie liked Original Cryo boy's post in the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

I've qued in to content and randomly grouped with them. Am I supposed to drop group once I notice a boss dies super fast? Or would this...

Feb 17, 2021
  16. Staggiie liked Proxystar's post in the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

What is done to differentiate those people that just blind queue and find themselves in a group with one? Would the expectation be that...

Feb 17, 2021
  17. Staggiie replied to the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

I'm all for banning speed hackers, but not everyone knows there is one in their instance. Some might say it'll be obvious (which is...

Feb 17, 2021
  18. Staggiie liked Centrum's post in the thread Extremely laggy & sluggish servers on USPS right now.

31st century lagging badly, NPC's missing. We lost a few world boss fights because of the lag. Kinda weird to loose the fight from Saturn...

Feb 16, 2021
  19. Staggiie liked Terremor's post in the thread What i would like to see for a supercharge balance pass.

how about .... no?

Feb 16, 2021
  20. Staggiie liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread Extremely laggy & sluggish servers on USPS right now.

Yikes. I was just pointing out servers are not in good shape. If you're dealing with power outages, good luck and stay safe. I...

Feb 16, 2021
  21. Staggiie liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread Extremely laggy & sluggish servers on USPS right now.

My whole group is having it, slow to zone, loadouts to load, etc. Anyone else?

Feb 16, 2021
  22. Staggiie replied to the thread Extremely laggy & sluggish servers on USPS right now.

I'm US/PC. Yeah very laggy. Was in a Synn/Nth golem spam and they were sliding across the screen and thru walls lol

Feb 16, 2021
  23. Staggiie liked Mepps's post in the thread Top Bug - In Progress All The King's Mermen Feat in Throne Raid.

This is fixed internally and should go live in an upcoming hotfix.

Feb 13, 2021
  24. Staggiie liked Black Jaq's post in the thread Electric healing advice needed.

Tilz is on point here. Orb of Arion basically requires Superpowered Spec. The %age of Resto you get from speccing Hybrid is...

Feb 10, 2021