Stag's Recent Activity

1. Stag replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

Devs please make a black Nimbus Aura and Black Plasmic Aura for a booster bundle please, I promise you will make a lot of money.

Apr 13, 2024
  2. Stag replied to the thread Time to bring back OG aura's!.

Prepare to be disappointed

Apr 4, 2024
  3. Stag replied to the thread Time to bring back OG aura's!.

Also I rather the dev team focus on more important stuff like fixing the p5 client and actually giving us content than to be worried auras.

Apr 4, 2024
  4. Stag replied to the thread Time to bring back OG aura's!.

Honestly if they wanted to bring back the OG auras the perfect time to do it was literally back in 2022 when the remix happened. Also they...

Apr 4, 2024
  5. Stag replied to the thread Progressively Harder Content!.

I bet you would love to see the devs only release reg raids.

Mar 20, 2024
  6. Stag replied to the thread Progressively Harder Content!.

I'm getting tired of casuals complaining to dev trying to make the game easy for themselves. HOW ABOUT YOU GIIT GOOD

Mar 19, 2024
  7. Stag replied to the thread Angeliana, return all Survival mode.

That's never going to happen

Feb 27, 2024
  8. Stag replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Ahh yes the infamous clamp that damn near everyone wants to get rid of because they want to be able to 1 shot old content again, wow just...

Feb 14, 2024
  9. Stag replied to the thread Bring back EOG healing.

You can still eog heal, it's just now you have to work for it instead of popping 2k supers and getting unlimited greens. Now you have to...

Feb 14, 2024
  10. Stag replied to the thread Bring back EOG healing.

I mean you can still eog heal

Feb 14, 2024
  11. Stag has a new avatar.

Jan 4, 2024