stärnbock's Recent Activity

1. stärnbock replied to the thread How can I survive the STU Science Spire Elite Solo (Fire Tank)??.

of course your right: playing the mechanics is the standart way to go (picking up the kryptonite and throwing it at the boss at the...

Sep 15, 2021 at 1:37 PM
  2. stärnbock liked Illumin411's post in the thread How can I survive the STU Science Spire Elite Solo (Fire Tank)??.

On my tanking alt I actually start in my ST DPS loadout and throw everything at him (buff trinket, pet, orbital, supply drop and...

Sep 15, 2021 at 1:29 PM
  3. stärnbock liked BumblingB's post in the thread Question on Omni and STU queueing..

At the moment, no. If you click Omnibus to queue, it is for all. If you go to custom, you are not going to get the Omnibus counter....

Sep 14, 2021 at 8:27 PM
  4. stärnbock liked Great Architect's post in the thread Question on Omni and STU queueing..

The interface is a little clunky - is it possible to queue for (e.g.) Omnibus Alerts AND Omnibus Raids at the same time? And if you don't...

Sep 14, 2021 at 8:26 PM
  5. stärnbock replied to the thread How can I survive the STU Science Spire Elite Solo (Fire Tank)??.

if your damage is high enough, you should be able to kill the first boss before his devastating attack. as soon as you see the skull, you...

Sep 14, 2021 at 8:21 PM
  6. stärnbock liked 9001BPM's post in the thread Allies not alt friendly.

You know what would make allies more alt friendly? Making legendaries redeemable for the whole account. ;)

Sep 13, 2021
  7. stärnbock liked TheLorax's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed R&D plans available at workstation.

If you have archived the exact same R&D plans on one character it will archive for all your characters on that account.

Sep 13, 2021
  8. stärnbock liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - September 9, 2021.

House of Legends Added the Gunslinger Trenchcoat style to Lady Shiva in the Archive of Victory. Added new Rare Style Vendor in the Archive...

Sep 13, 2021
  9. stärnbock liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - September 9, 2021.

Omnibus Missions Omnibus mission for Raids now only requires 1 raid per week instead of 2 Rewards increased from 10 to 15 Source Marks...

Sep 13, 2021
  10. stärnbock liked Mepps's post in the thread If Clamping is a Deal "Breaker" ....

We have paid plenty of attention to the discussions on the forums and elsewhere, including soliciting this (raid) survey to help us out:...

Sep 13, 2021
  11. stärnbock liked Doctor Nova's post in the thread Old & Boring Content Still Old & Boring.

considering the old On Duty menu will go away... is the new one working as intended currently? We can't specify instances to Queue for with...

Sep 13, 2021
  12. stärnbock replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed R&D plans available at workstation.

could it be, you have the same plan on other chars and did it away to the other column?

Sep 13, 2021
  13. stärnbock liked BumblingB's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

Thank for you for supporting the game for 10+ years buying replays. <3 BTW, the piercing is really apparent if you go against someone who...

Sep 13, 2021
  14. stärnbock replied to the thread Which tank to play now? And which one is the most versatile? (House of legends).

i play an ice tank villain without any OP item and with only droped gear. my main is fire and gets all OP items, the elite gear,...

Sep 13, 2021
  15. stärnbock liked The Con's post in the thread Things I Like About Ep 41.

Let it never be said that I'm just negative about it all. 1) Old Maps/Bounties Are Relevant Again. I can kill time by going to old maps...

Sep 13, 2021
  16. stärnbock liked Apollonia's post in the thread Things I Like About Ep 41.

It is nice seeing the old content used again. Just wish the circumstances were better.

Sep 13, 2021
  17. stärnbock replied to the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

my sense is tingling that those who are complaing are the same who can´t be bothered with feats and perhabs they have low SP... well, its...

Sep 13, 2021
  18. stärnbock liked TheRealDemon's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

Can y'all stop making these same ***** threads? It's literally the same thing that leads to the same arguments. It's played out.

Sep 13, 2021
  19. stärnbock liked Dazz-252's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

A lot of people complaining most likely have never learned to play a support role. I've worked on DPS, Healers, Tanks and Controllers over...

Sep 13, 2021
  20. stärnbock liked 9001BPM's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

Clamp’s fine, honestly. Just stick the EEG buff in elite.

Sep 13, 2021
  21. stärnbock liked Jafin's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

If nobody ever asked for it then how did they listen to the small minority? :eek:

Sep 13, 2021
  22. stärnbock liked Jafin's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

It's not useless. All your SP and Artifact stats still give you a sizeable advantage over people who have far less. Perhaps it is less...

Sep 13, 2021
  23. stärnbock liked Empress_Orana's post in the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

Sounds like you should have invested more time in SP than spending money on gear, my boy. The game is still easy as ever in old content....

Sep 13, 2021
  24. stärnbock replied to the thread SP max.

if stuff gets old, i often don´t feel like playing it anymore, for the reason that i have allready done everything in most cases. well,...

Sep 13, 2021