stärnbock's Recent Activity

1. stärnbock replied to the thread 20 second weapon buff.

ooops, right! totally meant the dispenser. thank you for the clarification

Jun 19, 2021 at 7:09 PM
  2. stärnbock liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread 20 second weapon buff.

Glad you caught that...I knew there was something off when the OP wrote NVB artifact...completely changes the conversation.

Jun 19, 2021 at 7:07 PM
  3. stärnbock liked Illumin411's post in the thread 20 second weapon buff.

I assume y'all are talking about Venom Wrist Dispenser, not the supercharge Neo Venom Boost

Jun 19, 2021 at 6:59 PM
  4. stärnbock liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread 20 second weapon buff.

Supercharges were being worked on recently. Due to feedback and personnel changes that has been put on hold.

Jun 19, 2021 at 6:59 PM
  5. stärnbock replied to the thread 20 second weapon buff.

i can totally see what you mean, yet i think that would be a little bit overkill ^^´ maybe a slight adjustment to the playstyle stat...

Jun 19, 2021 at 5:26 AM
  6. stärnbock replied to the thread 20 second weapon buff.

exactly, right? totally agree on that one. also nice would be a connection of the artifact with the super charge NVB ^^

Jun 19, 2021 at 5:20 AM
  7. stärnbock liked Kimone's post in the thread 20 second weapon buff.

considering the severe reduction in potency, I'd be in favor of a 8-12 second uptime; NVB should still be the King of Precision...

Jun 19, 2021 at 5:17 AM
  8. stärnbock posted a new thread.

leg mods

SUGGESTION: please add movement and iconic powers to the list of powers you can use to get a heal every 12 seconds. i guess the list of...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 18, 2021 at 8:44 PM
  9. stärnbock posted a new thread.

20 second weapon buff

i just realized that the weapon buff stays for 20 seconds now, not sure when this was changed, but it is something i was asking for since...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 18, 2021 at 8:29 PM
  10. stärnbock liked Charon's post in the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

There are no feats associated with obtaining the new items or any other new feats with the content.

Jun 3, 2021
  11. stärnbock replied to the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

you didn´t say what is most important: are there new feats or not?

Jun 3, 2021
  12. stärnbock replied to the thread If you could make a new Artifact or Power what would it be?.

weapons artifact: 5% precission, 5% health, 5% power unlocks all combos of all weapons at lvl80 and all WM´s at lvl200 without spending any...

Jun 3, 2021
  13. stärnbock replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - May 2021.

hopefully another layer in horizontal character progression...

May 16, 2021
  14. stärnbock replied to the thread If you could make a new Artifact or Power what would it be?.

artifact that prevents weapon combos to get interupted by counters like block and lunge once every minute.

May 15, 2021
  15. stärnbock replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

if heroes could unlock villain exclussive feats and villains would be able to get hero exclussive feats, yet only if unlocked once on the...

May 12, 2021
  16. stärnbock replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

what about making all styles available to purchase with replay badges, even though you never collected them before once? like the...

May 12, 2021
  17. stärnbock replied to the thread Zack Snyder's Justice League.

the snyder cut brought me back to the game, after i was stuck in limbo for yeahrs ^^

May 12, 2021
  18. stärnbock liked Fatal Star's post in the thread Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Why is there hardly any discussion about the Snydercut on a DC forum? I mean obviously this particular forum isn't dedicated to that (duh),...

May 12, 2021
  19. stärnbock replied to the thread Any plans to make original Metro/Gotham relevant again.

i would like to see the south of gotham unbottled. few more races wouldnt hurt neither...

May 12, 2021
  20. stärnbock liked coldchilln88's post in the thread Any plans to make original Metro/Gotham relevant again.

Sometimes im out there and I just get so many ideas how they could bring fun back to these huge open worlds that doesnt involve 1 to 30 and...

May 12, 2021
  21. stärnbock replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

SUGGESTION take away the accountwide loot lock of the stabilizer event, THAT would do it for me ^^

May 12, 2021
  22. stärnbock liked Mepps's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

As you may have just read, we are moving forward with making all episodes free to all players and at the same time upgrading membership....

May 12, 2021
  23. stärnbock replied to the thread Name doesn't exist, but name is taken?.

for some reason, goat is getting filtered for profanity. how ist THAT a profanity?!!

May 12, 2021
  24. stärnbock replied to the thread Bonus Nth Metal Week.

thx for the infos!

May 7, 2021
  25. stärnbock liked Reinheld's post in the thread Bonus Nth Metal Week.

I believe last time I stopwatch'd it. It's at 5 and 10 min. If you go somewhere like outside East End PD or other locations adds...

May 7, 2021