Solarverse's Recent Activity

1. Solarverse liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

that has nothing to do with finding a good active league not to mention the fact most leagues have minimum skill point requirements to...

Apr 27, 2024 at 4:40 AM
  2. Solarverse replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

This right here. For my wife and I, we tend to stay away from Supergroups/Guilds/Leagues anyway, primarily because we have yet over the...

Apr 27, 2024 at 2:14 AM
  3. Solarverse liked Korlick's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I feel you. When i quit, i was at 420+ (not too far behind max sp). Returning and starting from zero was truly overwhelming. So many...

Apr 25, 2024
  4. Solarverse liked M3RCURY97's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Your best bet would be to join a small league where you can group together with a couple other players regularly for feat cleanouts on...

Apr 24, 2024
  5. Solarverse liked Reinheld's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

You are not wrong about the gamble box feats, however if you ignore the collections, the gear and emblems are quite doable, and...

Apr 24, 2024
  6. Solarverse liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

The skill point tree needs to be addressed absolutely 100%. At low skill points you getting no progression you don't start noticing...

Apr 24, 2024
  7. Solarverse liked Sleepy Healer's post in the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

600 man that’s low I kid I kid. I feel you on that but there r options to form groups support roles are highly appreciated in any content

Apr 24, 2024
  8. Solarverse replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

Forgive me for grave robbing here, however, just wanted to add that this has not aged well, here we are, 2024 and still no change. My wife...

Apr 24, 2024