SingingCoyote's Recent Activity

1. SingingCoyote liked iLazy's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

It's unacceptable how the delay issues in our game are being overlooked. These problems not only affect the animations but also the mob...

May 7, 2024 at 11:02 AM
  2. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

I don't even run content anymore... Just gonna login for the rewards til my membership expires then im uninstalling this garbage. 30...

May 7, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  3. SingingCoyote replied to the thread The problem with the controller role in DCUO endgame in 2024.

Just get brand of hecate to keep power-hungry powers up and swap 6 arts per rotation, easy. I said this a while back when they nerfed...

May 5, 2024 at 5:34 PM
  4. SingingCoyote liked iLazy's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Bump. Thanks developers for fixing supergirl in the marketplace. That was absolutely important, especially with the amount of people...

May 5, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  5. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Why aren't the devs acknowledging this?

May 3, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  6. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Why aren't the devs acknowledging this?

May 3, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  7. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Are they under attack? That's the only plausible reason as to why they're staying quiet. Is the cybersecurity team asleep, do they even...

Apr 30, 2024
  8. SingingCoyote liked iLazy's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Push! Delays and lags in the game that affect the gameplay experience. PlayStation 5 users unable to access the marketplace, with no...

Apr 30, 2024
  9. SingingCoyote liked Etrama's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

This animation delay has been going on since the PS5 new client. The game is in a terrible state because of it and a lot of players have...

Apr 30, 2024
  10. SingingCoyote liked ItsMeAgain's post in the thread Finally a nerf centre for the powers that be?.

You guys are acting as if this game is fresh, its not. Its life cycle has just about ran its course and it shows with the amount of broken...

Apr 30, 2024
  11. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

Dear devs, Are you having a great day? Because i'm not. How many threads will it take for you to say something? I feel like i'm getting...

Apr 30, 2024
  12. SingingCoyote replied to the thread No Spring Seasonal on test yet?.

Ever since those 2 devs left the company, games been horrible. Literally not one good thing has happened in the last YEAR (if not more)....

Apr 30, 2024
  13. SingingCoyote liked iLazy's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Daily push! It seems the developers are mastering the art of delay in real life too. Still no response to our lag issues. And anyone was...

Apr 29, 2024
  14. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed when will this lag fix.

Multiple threads made about this issue with tons of upvotes, but no communication whatsoever from devs. I wonder what they do all day in...

Apr 29, 2024
  15. SingingCoyote liked TimerDcuo's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed when will this lag fix.

Game is laggy for the last few weeks. When will this lag be fixed, not only me, but also others complain about lag in every raid I join,...

Apr 29, 2024
  16. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Made a thread about this about 10 days ago, no answer yet. Everything is still delayed, counters on bosses, damage, and animations. even...

Apr 22, 2024
  17. SingingCoyote liked Ryazan's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Basically some powers animations are getting a little delay for no reason, it's not due to lag or FPS, whenever you login your character...

Apr 22, 2024
  18. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

Bump

Apr 22, 2024
  19. SingingCoyote liked Aren Sul's post in the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

(USPC) I'm noticing lagging or hanging on entering the game (logging in, switching characters). For about the same period of time, I've...

Apr 20, 2024
  20. SingingCoyote liked Dirty Paw's post in the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

Same problem on Xbox since several phases were opened for HoL to reduce the game crashes

Apr 20, 2024
  21. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

BUMP. Still delayed in every instance and open world, have to relog multiple times to fix it, but it keeps happening again. There is an...

Apr 20, 2024
  22. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

If I say us/pc and us/ps that means it's SERVER related and not an issue to specific platforms.

Apr 20, 2024
  23. SingingCoyote liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread PS5 is still not fixed..

Exact same! On it right now doing weeklies, or, just finished at Dakota . Every single open world is so bad for lagging/screen...

Apr 18, 2024
  24. SingingCoyote liked Siramez's post in the thread PS5 is still not fixed..

The new server update regarding PS5 app settings support i dont think this stuff works as im still experiencing lag / fps drops when...

Apr 18, 2024
  25. SingingCoyote replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Allies not showing up.

How is this still a bug? They said it was fixed. So incompetent

Apr 18, 2024