Savior Prime's Recent Activity

1. Savior Prime replied to the thread Justice Lords Costumes?.

Actually, the superman costume above was used in the comic book Batman Beyond Comics. [IMG]

Jul 27, 2022
  2. Savior Prime posted a new thread.

Justice Lords Costumes?

Any chance of these costumes from Justice League cartoon... Justice Lords. [IMG] Also, what about Superman Red and Blue,

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jul 27, 2022
  3. Savior Prime replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - May 2022.

What happened to the major graphic update?

May 31, 2022
  4. Savior Prime replied to the thread Will Smith hit Chris Rock.

ok, I know she has Alopecia. Jada wasn't offended by the GI Jane comment, she was irritated by it. She didn't have a face of shock...

Apr 2, 2022
  5. Savior Prime replied to the thread Will Smith hit Chris Rock.

He wasn't making a joke about her hair, he was comparing her to a strong female character. And no. I'm in the south. Black women hair...

Apr 2, 2022
  6. Savior Prime replied to the thread Will Smith hit Chris Rock.

Look, here's my view. Will Smith thought Chris Rocks joke was funny. He was laughing as he said it until he turned and saw Jadas face. So...

Mar 31, 2022
  7. Savior Prime replied to the thread E43 - Another Batman?.

Yall have spend since 2011 so focused on the primary justice league toons, you neglected others, like plastic man and elongated man, or...

Mar 31, 2022
  8. Savior Prime posted a new thread.

E43 - Another Batman?

There are literally over 10,000 DC characters in the DCU, and yet we keep getting focused on mainly Batman, with a few Superman, Aquaman...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 30, 2022
  9. Savior Prime replied to the thread DCUO dev has lost it's touch and I'm done with the game.

I have to disagree with you there. They used to focus so much on the quality of the game... constantly balancing out powers,...

Mar 7, 2022
  10. Savior Prime liked Owlman Earth 3's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - February 2022.

sorry mepps but if it's not a copyright issue then why not have more S in the game???? You said that not everyone likes S, but I can...

Feb 18, 2022
  11. Savior Prime replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - February 2022.

I don't think they have even thought about PvP since they released "The Last Laugh" Episode, about 40 episodes ago.

Feb 16, 2022
  12. Savior Prime replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - February 2022.

Can you shed any light at all on the "Major Graphic Update" originally planned for this year but pushed to next year?

Feb 16, 2022