Panderus's Recent Activity

1. Panderus replied to the thread Improve character customisation in this game.

Haha, I'm not even going to put a "soon(tm)" on any of this. Purely theoretical and talk at this point.

May 10, 2021 at 4:03 PM
  2. Panderus replied to the thread Improve character customisation in this game.

A bit taller? Not too much of an issue for scaling. Characters with fat guts? Scaling doesn't work too well there as it stretches too...

May 10, 2021 at 3:30 PM
  3. Panderus replied to the thread Phase button.

I think I have gained a grey hair from this issue myself.

May 10, 2021 at 3:10 PM
  4. Panderus replied to the thread Improve character customisation in this game.

We have also talked about this internally as well and generally agree with your sentiment. Our base bodies are not customizable with...

May 10, 2021 at 3:07 PM
  5. Panderus liked Charon's post in the thread Improve character customisation in this game.

Found or current is better, clearly - but no, not "bad". We can do it but time is needed to track down certain elements to make it work...

May 10, 2021 at 3:04 PM
  6. Panderus liked Charon's post in the thread Improve character customisation in this game.

Internally, many agree and to that end: We want to add more skins and have dedicated time in the future to find some lost knowledge to get...

May 10, 2021 at 3:04 PM
  7. Panderus replied to the thread please add a BASIC DCL with all items neededs for new players..

No comprendo, lo siento. Mi Espanol es no bueno. That said, what little I can glean, yes, I agree with in spirit. The question is how to...

May 10, 2021 at 12:10 PM
  8. Panderus liked Snow OwI's post in the thread Game already dead, despite this new DLC?.

All these game is dead threads feels like this: [media] People seem to waddle away to the very next day/month and then come back saying...

May 7, 2021
  9. Panderus replied to the thread Guess The Next Episode.

Only if the Ruffles sponsorship goes through.

May 7, 2021
  10. Panderus replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

There are already some good suggestions here and many of them we have at least discussed before internally, though some of them may be...

May 3, 2021
  11. Panderus posted a new thread.

DCUO Development Update - May 2021

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE - MAY 2021 Hello Super Heroes and Super-Villains. I'm here today with (what will be) a regular development update,...

Forum: Announcements

May 3, 2021
  12. Panderus liked Mepps's post in the thread 40th Episode Free to All.

There is a lot of merit in wanting the membership update before a free episode, but ultimately we decided that we wanted to give away our...

Mar 30, 2021
  13. Panderus replied to the thread Where is the Lightstream Fix for Super Speedsters?.

If this is the issue I think it is we fixed it on PC but not consoles. It seems like it is some sort of rendering issue and we haven't had...

Mar 29, 2021
  14. Panderus replied to the thread Make older raids, alerts, duos possible to enter as solo?.

Let me just put this in my pocket... Oh look, it's full of this suggestion already. Maybe its a good one. I should find a place to do it...

Mar 29, 2021
  15. Panderus liked K3str3lDC's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

So in other words: It's not about it being XBox. It's just a new approach this instance on and the first instance it got to be used on...

Feb 24, 2021
  16. Panderus liked Reinheld's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Everyone on PS/PC [IMG]

Feb 24, 2021
  17. Panderus liked Mepps's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Hey everyone. Long time no see. This gift for Xbox is actually the change you're calling for. We would like to be more generous in taking...

Feb 24, 2021
  18. Panderus liked BumblingB's post in the thread Gender Change Token.

I remember a question like this was asked a long time ago. A significant portion of them were the hairstyles. (Like how the men have...

Feb 23, 2021
  19. Panderus replied to the thread Gender Change Token.

Depends on how many there are in this state and if we still have the source files for them to more easily port it to the other...

Feb 22, 2021
  20. Panderus replied to the thread Gender Change Token.

This feature is possible, but would take some amount of work to get functioning. There would also be some items that would be unavailable...

Feb 19, 2021
  21. Panderus liked Charon's post in the thread Just FYI- The Majority if Texas has NO electricity.

Something is freezing over real soon.

Feb 19, 2021
  22. Panderus replied to the thread [Idea] A "Pet" or artefact based on Larfleeze.

I say you are trying to take my things, they are MY things. MINE.

Feb 19, 2021
  23. Panderus replied to the thread Double Nth Metal Extended?.

Well everything should be cleared up by then outside of another cold snap. Roads were mostly clear of ice today and I was able to to...

Feb 19, 2021
  24. Panderus liked the solowing's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

What About Me? By Ryan Miller The “what about me” mentality has got to stop. It just blows me away to hear other people complain...

Feb 19, 2021
  25. Panderus liked Reinheld's post in the thread Just FYI- The Majority if Texas has NO electricity.

I suddenly see all DLC plans scrapped for an upcoming "MR FREEZE IS THE WORST" episode.

Feb 19, 2021