nawanda's Recent Activity

1. nawanda replied to the thread The Ultimate Merge !!.

Flawed logic my friend. An EU-US server merge would on the whole be economically diasterous for EU players. It’s simple really. EU...

May 18, 2022 at 11:13 PM
  2. nawanda replied to the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

The renown from the duo and the alert mitigates the problem of not being able to get renown, but it doesn’t ameliorate the issue where...

May 17, 2022 at 3:25 PM
  3. nawanda replied to the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

Yeah, but that kind of worked in a weird way. The good players did FBe and CTn, whereas the top groups did FBe and CTe (or CTe first...

May 17, 2022 at 2:25 PM
  4. nawanda liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

Solid point and can definitely agree to that. For me, it’s cte. The only elite raid I’ve never beaten but have only tried twice and once...

May 17, 2022 at 2:21 PM
  5. nawanda replied to the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

Yeah true. I thought someone might raise FGSe. I was in the second group on the EU server to beat Grail, but Wonderverse upset a lot of...

May 17, 2022 at 12:27 PM
  6. nawanda replied to the thread New thread limit.

So funny. I see what you did there.

May 17, 2022 at 12:22 PM
  7. nawanda liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread New thread limit.

Click on a username, then hit ignore. (User chosen totally at random. Totally.) [IMG]

May 17, 2022 at 12:21 PM
  8. nawanda replied to the thread New thread limit.

I think you should have another chat with your imaginary friend about it and come tells us what he suggests.

May 17, 2022 at 12:19 PM
  9. nawanda liked Zoe·'s post in the thread New thread limit.

I do think some questions needs to be asked in the same thread. I was debating to block the individual myself.... not that they did...

May 17, 2022 at 12:19 PM
  10. nawanda posted a new thread.

New thread limit

Can a limit be imposed on the number of new threads a poster can start in a day or week? I’ve just blocked someone who seems to post an...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

May 17, 2022 at 11:18 AM
  11. nawanda replied to the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

I’m not getting into the whole debate about player behaviour, but I would contribute the opinion that base level SDe and SWe are definitely...

May 17, 2022 at 11:12 AM
  12. nawanda replied to the thread "Dev Diary" comeback?.

One of a kind, was our Meg. I’m not really into all that, I want them to be spending their time developing the game, banning cheats and...

May 17, 2022 at 5:44 AM
  13. nawanda replied to the thread "Dev Diary" comeback?.

I can’t imagine a dev diary during Covid would have been very interesting. “Turned the laptop on. Read my emails. Made a coffee. Went to...

May 17, 2022 at 2:56 AM
  14. nawanda replied to the thread Gem of a Game & One Question.

Great to see such positive feedback from a new player. It’s possible to have three very strong characters but almost impossible to have...

May 16, 2022 at 3:46 PM
  15. nawanda replied to the thread Why aren't our mentors allies too?.

I stand corrected. Said the man with the orthopaedic shoe.

May 16, 2022 at 3:20 PM
  16. nawanda replied to the thread Why aren't our mentors allies too?.

Mentors are meaningless after level 30. I doubt they will ever release ‘generic’ versions of the mentor iconics as allies. There will just...

May 15, 2022 at 5:32 PM
  17. nawanda liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread PS5 port?.

Just hold the power button manually for 10 seconds (on the PS5). It beeps a few times and restarts. It still shows the warning of not...

May 15, 2022 at 2:24 PM
  18. nawanda replied to the thread PS5 port?.

I know it has been put back at least once. I don’t know what the benefits of this will be, hopefully it will lead to fewer crashes. I would...

May 15, 2022 at 1:16 PM
  19. nawanda liked Great Architect's post in the thread New P2W Membership Idea - Thoughts?.

I was talking to a friend too - and they asked me to stop using them as a convenient imaginary sounding board to express my own...

May 15, 2022 at 10:48 AM
  20. nawanda replied to the thread New P2W Membership Idea - Thoughts?.

Why do you post about and even play the game, with such obvious hatred for it? Oh wait, could it be that you’re either grossly exaggerating...

May 14, 2022 at 11:54 PM