Nº4's Recent Activity

1. Nº4 replied to the thread Back styles and emblems.

The Op guy called TheLorax replyed me on another post.. if anyone want to know... maybe this info help you a bit... ATM those are the...

Oct 5, 2021
  2. Nº4 replied to the thread A suggestion: Back Emblems..

very very thanks... the chests dont like because i want the emblem too in the front... but there are 2 or 3 back styles that i was...

Oct 5, 2021
  3. Nº4 replied to the thread Back styles and emblems.

Magnetic paladine and Psycho Jester for that i know.,.. if anyone else know another back style able to put emblem... it will be usefull...

Oct 5, 2021
  4. Nº4 replied to the thread A suggestion: Back Emblems..

can you please give me the name about this back style that you use in the screenshot? pre thanks

Oct 5, 2021
  5. Nº4 replied to the thread A suggestion: Back Emblems..

SHARE info please... Magnetic Paladine have Back style where you can put your own EMBLEM... that is the one that i know atm... anyone know...

Oct 5, 2021
  6. Nº4 replied to the thread Why is EU Server going down right now?.

i can tell you why... GLOBAL updates always will take all servers down... and this will use the most played server "Night time" it is an...

Jul 21, 2021
  7. Nº4 replied to the thread [Guide] Exact Free, Premium & Legendary Benefits.

lol ok

Jun 25, 2021
  8. Nº4 replied to the thread [Guide] Exact Free, Premium & Legendary Benefits.

cualquier cosa mejor que escribir cosas inservibles. anything is better than type useless things =_=. -10 points for you

Jun 25, 2021
  9. Nº4 replied to the thread Trailblazing Guide to Fire.

got gemini Eye for both roles...got transformation card... for dps and Robe of soul, too have mystic simbol of the sevens and lesra .....

Jun 8, 2021
  10. Nº4 replied to the thread Trailblazing Guide to Fire.

Too for farm like DPS same loadouts table?? the one that you show in the picture with hard light shield? thanks.. tanking it worth... but i...

Jun 8, 2021
  11. Nº4 replied to the thread Trailblazing Guide to Fire.

last info please... need perfect loadouts for Group 8 players instances... + Loadout for solo instances.... + Loadout to use...

Jun 7, 2021
  12. Nº4 liked TheLorax's post in the thread Trailblazing Guide to Fire.

Or very close to the 295. And if you want to change movement, they sell movement Respec tokens in the Marketplace.

Jun 6, 2021