mynch457's Recent Activity

1. mynch457 liked TCoil's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed armories show as empty in new sunstone base.

Experiencing the same issue here even after switching characters a few times and closing/re-opening the game: [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  2. mynch457 liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed armories show as empty in new sunstone base.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  3. mynch457 liked TekMan's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Missing armories after base relocation.

I can see the armories in my items list, but It doesn't appear as selectable. I can place purchased utilities, like mail, bank or broker,...

4. mynch457 liked Gronen's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Missing armories after base relocation.

OK, I just tried something and got all my base items back. I transferred to a new non-sunstone base, and base was empty, but my items were...

5. mynch457 liked xiozen's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Missing armories after base relocation.

I didn't see this mentioned in the threads as an issue that has been addressed and/or resolved. I recently purchased the sunstone base...

6. mynch457 liked Reinheld's post in the thread Mission Rewards Exposed.

Lost me at 'Cypharr said:"

Feb 9, 2024
  7. mynch457 liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread Suggestions on Item Drops.

There's a reason an MMORPG needs extremely rare and hard to get rewards - they motivate people to keep grinding the most difficult content...

Dec 2, 2023
  8. mynch457 liked Eve's post in the thread Qol Updates Requests For Bases.

Haya everyone and Devs. Since we are getting a little QOL update with Episode 46: [media] I'd like to note a few more things the...

Nov 22, 2023