MrMigraine's Recent Activity

1. MrMigraine liked Mepps's post in the thread Batman Day 2020 & Gifts!.

BATMAN DAY 2020 Happy Batman Day! Celebrate The World's Greatest Detective with free gifts in DC Universe Online. All players can claim...

Sep 18, 2020 at 8:09 PM
  2. MrMigraine liked DCUO Post's post in the thread The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:.

The #BatmanDay celebrations in #DCUO will be riddled with gifts this year - but can you decipher your prizes in time? Let's find out!...

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:39 PM
  3. MrMigraine liked Mazahs's post in the thread Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo.

[IMG]

Sep 14, 2020 at 2:29 PM
  4. MrMigraine replied to the thread Name Reclaim Event...when?.

Jack has made known his desire for crossplay several times over the last year. If they are able to pull this off - folding the XBox and...

Sep 9, 2020
  5. MrMigraine liked Mepps's post in the thread 10yrs and dps scorecard chasers are still ruining the game..

This isn't true. Everything gets considered very carefully, and if this were true, all day every day would be spent on nerfs. More...

Sep 7, 2020
  6. MrMigraine replied to the thread Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I'm around most evenings. We certainly have a few folks that I consider to be 'on break' ... because, as you know ... They Always Come...

Sep 6, 2020
  7. MrMigraine liked Dr Improbable's post in the thread Rebels 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Where have you guys been? I see Scream log in from time to time. The world needs you!

Sep 6, 2020
  8. MrMigraine liked Mepps's post in the thread Bonus Splintered Coins.

[IMG] BONUS SPLINTERED COINS Dive back into Wonderverse this week with double Splintered Coins rewards! This week – from Thursday,...

Sep 3, 2020
  9. MrMigraine liked Magnificent's post in the thread How to limit your deaths on the Patchwork bounties.

I'm writing this because so much of the defeats I see are to the same two or three things (mainly Kalibak's AE and failing to recognize one...

Sep 2, 2020
  10. MrMigraine liked Magnificent's post in the thread Jens Anderson.

If you have something specific, state it or ask it outright. For example: "Remember when Jens would stream his playing DCUO?...

Sep 2, 2020
  11. MrMigraine liked Kanniu's post in the thread Batman Day.

So looks like the batman day rewards have been revealed. Everyone will get a batwing trinket for free and members will get a riddler...

Aug 31, 2020
  12. MrMigraine liked Magg Redd's post in the thread So for our next bonus week, could we please have....

I am not going to lie, Avengers looks good, and I may pick it up to play around with, but from people I have talked to who have...

Aug 29, 2020
  13. MrMigraine replied to the thread So for our next bonus week, could we please have....

Next weekend is also the launch of SquareEnix's Avengers game. Wouldn't surprise me if we got Triple Marks to combat that...

Aug 29, 2020
  14. MrMigraine liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread It's Time For a Universal Walk In Portal.

It's quite difficult to get groups to do old or even semi-recent content, especially on Switch. Please find a way to make this happen so...

Aug 27, 2020
  15. MrMigraine liked Mepps's post in the thread Bonus Empyrean Aether!.

Both answers are still to be determined. Added vendor items will be for Splintered Coins / main currency as usual, but we may be able...

Aug 27, 2020
  16. MrMigraine liked EP Ice's post in the thread Bonus Empyrean Aether!.

I’m actually enjoying this bonus week promotion! No loot lock on Emperor Aether means I can run the bounties all day everyday and collect!...

Aug 27, 2020
  17. MrMigraine liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Bonus Empyrean Aether!.

[img] Run, Bounties! Run!!!

Aug 26, 2020
  18. MrMigraine liked Mepps's post in the thread Bonus Empyrean Aether!.

[IMG] BONUS EMPYREAN AETHER Find friends, find a phase, and churn out the Empyrean Aether this week in Wonderverse! This week – from...

Aug 26, 2020
  19. MrMigraine liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Dear Jack - About DC Fandome.

I don’t know what they’re planning; but for the past two years, they’ve revealed the end of year episode at San Diego Comic Con in July....

Aug 26, 2020
  20. MrMigraine posted a new thread.

Dear Jack - About DC Fandome

Since it's been about five weeks since the last installment of Jack's Corner, how about you release your August column to coincide with DC...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Aug 20, 2020
  21. MrMigraine liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Hotfix - August 20, 2020.

Episode 38: Wonderverse Patchwork Themyscira - Open World Fixing some back-end issues which could have caused the World Bosses to not...

Aug 20, 2020
  22. MrMigraine liked LittIe Girl's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Broker & Mail Down USPS4.

Internal broker error & Mail keeps saying I have too much space. Any one else ?

Aug 19, 2020
  23. MrMigraine liked Mepps's post in the thread Special Source Marks Week!.

[IMG] SPECIAL SOURCE MARKS WEEK Bonus Source Marks are back with extras! This week – from Thursday, August 20, 2020, through...

Aug 19, 2020
  24. MrMigraine replied to the thread For the love of dcuo....

Or, if they are going to continue to use it, give us a way to combat the Mind Control. Jamming on the Square button to break the spell,...

Aug 19, 2020
  25. MrMigraine liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Offering Your Services.

If you like helping folks do whatever post your in game name here. You can post restrictions (no broker playing, no frat hunting ect) if...

Aug 18, 2020