MrChamploo's Recent Activity

1. MrChamploo liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Haven't posted here in a while.I updated my conan the barbarian style with the new death metal superman hair. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

Sep 28, 2022 at 10:47 AM
  2. MrChamploo liked Strawberrita's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Showing some love to She-Spawn since Spawn seems to be getting most of the love around here! :p I've always loved this Jessica Priest...

3. MrChamploo liked BatgirlS2's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] Mary, the new champion of Shazam! And a take on the Fury of the Gods costume: [IMG] Updated my DCEU Wonder Woman costume:...

4. MrChamploo liked Scourge o' the Cosmos's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Here's Deadshot (Will Smith) from the Suicide Squad movie [IMG] A little closer [IMG] [IMG] With the eyepiece, it doesn't really...

Sep 28, 2022 at 10:46 AM
  5. MrChamploo replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I think I shared this already but this is my Static. In my version he is like the gadget creator, electrician and mechanic for the league....

Sep 28, 2022 at 10:43 AM
  6. MrChamploo replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Doctor Voodu update. He still uses blood as his powers that he gets from the morgue. Seeing as he's one of the morticians at...

Sep 28, 2022 at 10:38 AM