Mister Hando's Recent Activity

1. Mister Hando replied to the thread Heroes Color's Codes.

Any Love for Scarecrow ? Could you say me the colourcode for him ?

Sep 24, 2022 at 6:40 AM
  2. Mister Hando liked Zoe·'s post in the thread I love DCUO so Can You Remove "I Love DCUO"?.

LOL Thanks for making me laugh this morning. You clearly don't understand what people mean when they say they love the game. You don't...

Sep 24, 2022 at 6:36 AM
  3. Mister Hando replied to the thread New Epic Collector's Capsule!.

I’m really nostalgic to the Old days when having a Legend subscription really make sense and you could open the lootbox easily.

Sep 14, 2022
  4. Mister Hando replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - September 2022.

If i understand, our characters can change the side they are ? Hero can become Vilain and Vilain can become Hero ?

Sep 6, 2022
  5. Mister Hando liked Mepps's post in the thread Bases in other Open Worlds.

We have definitely talked about this before. And now it shall be talked about again.

Aug 29, 2022
  6. Mister Hando liked OneWhoLaughed's post in the thread Bases in other Open Worlds.

I’m not sure if this has been requested before, or if it’s too much of a back-end task, but will we ever be able to locate our bases in...

Aug 29, 2022
  7. Mister Hando liked Mechaddict's post in the thread Dear developers, we need more lairs-compatible maps!.

Hello, I open a topic to suggest an idea to the development team: why not go further in housing, by offering players to house their...

Aug 29, 2022
  8. Mister Hando replied to the thread Gotham Wastelands "Farming".

When I talk to Old Map, it is not instance for the New Player but the mission done on it. Actually, The New player have no interest to...

Aug 27, 2022
  9. Mister Hando liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Gotham Wastelands "Farming".

The problem is that the rewards for lower tiered open world missions are already lower than higher tiers. There are fewer reward boxes...

Aug 27, 2022
  10. Mister Hando replied to the thread Gotham Wastelands "Farming".

Yes the different World before Tier 6 and the End of the Tier 5. Now, no interest to spend time on them. It is totally gabage.

Aug 27, 2022
  11. Mister Hando liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Gotham Wastelands "Farming".

This is really too bad that the developers took the drops away across Gotham Wastelands. Even the boss rewards are gone and turning in the...

Aug 27, 2022
  12. Mister Hando replied to the thread Which Solo Instance reaps the best rewards for a levelling up player?.

Do the Old Map World ! The Staff is very generous with new player.^^ It is a Joke...

Aug 24, 2022
  13. Mister Hando replied to the thread Gotham Wastelands "Farming".

To be clear, I am against "Exploits". But, when a Little Level can only win 1 Mark and no piece of armouries to be a little better. I don't...

Aug 21, 2022
  14. Mister Hando replied to the thread Gotham Wastelands "Farming".

All Open World, all Map are boring now ! GG to the Staff ! :( Daybreak can delete directly old content World. It is more quickly.

Aug 21, 2022
  15. Mister Hando replied to the thread My Voice Chat!! HELP!.

Same Problem for me ! :( I can hear the people on the voice chat but I can't talk with them.

Aug 16, 2022
  16. Mister Hando replied to the thread Fixed EU PS/PC Chat gone Mail missed Broker broken.

With my PC, I can hear people talking but i can't talk with them. :(

Aug 7, 2022
  17. Mister Hando liked DarkThorn's post in the thread Where does everyone find builds?.

This is one of my most frustrating things about his videos... and the ones where he DOES offer an alternative, he seems exasperated that...

Aug 6, 2022
  18. Mister Hando replied to the thread New Artifact Idea.

An artifact giving an All New Power. Like Hardlight should have been if artifact was existing before. Other idea : An artifact for each...

Aug 1, 2022
  19. Mister Hando replied to the thread New Ally: Krypto!.

Happy for Krypto ! :) But...Now, I want my Teekl as Ally.^^

Jul 28, 2022
  20. Mister Hando liked Boss Dark Side's post in the thread New Ally: Krypto!.

More animal pets in general! Streaky, Isis, Ace, etc... And have fun and get creative with the abilities!

Jul 28, 2022
  21. Mister Hando liked RoundLittleArms's post in the thread New Ally: Krypto!.

Cats rule, dogs drool! Streaky for ally! :cool: And Isis, the master thief cat burglar!

Jul 28, 2022
  22. Mister Hando liked UT Firefly's post in the thread New Ally: Krypto!.

yay i love the idea of animal allys we should get mutch more i would like to see icebears from freeze jokers hyena and more that would be...

Jul 28, 2022
  23. Mister Hando liked The Cat-Lady's post in the thread New Ally: Krypto!.

Krypto?! What's wrong with Streaky as an Ally?! I see a pro-canid bias here! :mad:

Jul 28, 2022