Mister Hando's Recent Activity

1. Mister Hando liked FlyingFingers's post in the thread Artifacts for iconic powers.

I think they should make one for each iconic power that be sweet.

Jan 18, 2022 at 10:36 AM
  2. Mister Hando liked 1 ncmike's post in the thread Stop being mean to the Devs.

It let's them know there's issues they need to fix when people speak up. If you're happy with a broken game fine keep quiet.

Dec 16, 2021
  3. Mister Hando replied to the thread How about an update?.

Oups ! Sorry.^^ But, if we can't play on Dcuo...

Dec 15, 2021
  4. Mister Hando liked Kuno's post in the thread If they dont come in 2022 I split.

The OP has a point, but people here likes to be sacastic. When we got new powers regularly, years ago people wanted new skins, more...

Dec 15, 2021
  5. Mister Hando replied to the thread How about an update?.

I can't fortified nothing. Result : I can't play because I have no more place to put what we win. GG Blizzard ! :'(

Dec 15, 2021
  6. Mister Hando replied to the thread Healing others directly.

For some bounties, Heroes and Vilains can fight together. Could we revive players of the other side ?

Nov 19, 2021
  7. Mister Hando replied to the thread New Artifact Idea..?.

I want artifacts for all iconics powers.

Nov 19, 2021
  8. Mister Hando liked Mepps's post in the thread Downtime Server Maintenances - November 16-19, 2021 - Plus gifts!.

The US PC/PS world is now online, and quite early! That means the regular gift will arrive shortly.

Nov 18, 2021
  9. Mister Hando replied to the thread Save The Universe Returns!.

Thanks. :) After this one, could we have Joker, Circé or Luthor ?

Nov 18, 2021
  10. Mister Hando replied to the thread Downtime Server Maintenances - November 16-19, 2021 - Plus gifts!.

Very boring !!! :( This maintenance take Too much time...

Nov 18, 2021
  11. Mister Hando replied to the thread The Witching Hour 2021!.

I won Teekl on one of my alt yesterday. Why Krypto have something on the market and not him ? Where can I find a Teeklbed, a toy for him or...

Oct 31, 2021
  12. Mister Hando replied to the thread TECHNOLOGY based Healer powers.

Polka-Dot power ? Healer or Troll ?

Oct 4, 2021
  13. Mister Hando liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Stabilizer Sale!.

Can we Flash to the next bonus week please. I’m tired of deleting the mega crapsules

Sep 29, 2021
  14. Mister Hando liked OG ELITE's post in the thread Small request for manor lair.

I love the idea of adding doors I can place but blowing them up every time I go through them gets old. Can we make these items where we can...

Sep 26, 2021
  15. Mister Hando liked BSEison's post in the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

So I bought the Manor and I am very happy with my purchase, I think it looks great. But still, I think it does have a few issues: 1) The...

Sep 21, 2021
  16. Mister Hando liked catplaysxoxo's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

DPS are not necessary since we have too many of them gotteeeeeeeeeeeeem

Sep 19, 2021
  17. Mister Hando replied to the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

When I have a character which have a support role, stay away from my Duo...^^ Seriously, you can ask on the chat if you want to play with...

Sep 19, 2021
  18. Mister Hando liked TheLorax's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

Any tanks or healers that feel slightly alienated by this thread please feel free to add me. I have no issues running duos with support...

Sep 19, 2021
  19. Mister Hando liked Kimone's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

If you're that good, then why do you "need" another DPS? Inquiring minds want to know. And to be frank, I'd rather have a decent...

Sep 19, 2021
  20. Mister Hando liked Ryazan's post in the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

What's your in-game name so I can ignore you? :p

Sep 19, 2021
  21. Mister Hando replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

The 8 doors must be like that not this one. :(

Sep 19, 2021
  22. Mister Hando replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

If I put the doors, I can't go in the other room only by breaking them. Could we have an option to open them or go accross them ? I have no...

Sep 18, 2021
  23. Mister Hando replied to the thread New Resurgence Mega Capsule!.

I win 7 Mega Capsule today. :) But I have only 5 stabs.... :'(

Sep 9, 2021
  24. Mister Hando replied to the thread Follow citrine mists?.

Thanks for the help ! Finally, I succeed the Mission. :) But, the mission is completely bugged. You can stay all the time in one and have...

Sep 7, 2021