Miss Adora's Recent Activity

1. Miss Adora replied to the thread Artifact Issues PLEASE READ DEVS.

Let's be honest, there are plenty of issues with artifacts that needs to be adjusted and fix. The amount of experience to level up needs...

Jan 21, 2021 at 7:54 AM
  2. Miss Adora replied to the thread Feel like I'm a pinball!.

I hate the last fight in HQ, at least about 5 times in that fight get stuck in the metal ball, so annoying

Jan 19, 2021 at 6:26 AM
  3. Miss Adora replied to the thread Why we can't see who's selling stuff on the broker?.

Real Question, OK you having 1 Billion or more for in game cash for what? Really what is the point in being super rich with in game fake...

Jan 17, 2021 at 1:50 PM
  4. Miss Adora posted a new thread.

Feel like I'm a pinball!

This been one of my pet peeves with fighting the anti-monitor in the 8 player raid. Is there any way we can cut down on the crowd control?...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 15, 2021
  5. Miss Adora replied to the thread Game not connecting after login screen?.

I'm stuck at the title screen US PC here

Jan 15, 2021
  6. Miss Adora replied to the thread Why still a Shim'Tar style?.

If it is so cool, then why not give it to every character? After all it's the 10th anniversary. Go big for go home am I right? ;)

Jan 12, 2021
  7. Miss Adora replied to the thread Happy 10th Anniversary!.

This is suppose to be a decade of DCUO but why are the emblems, fire work trinket, and aura are 1 per account? I remember the fire fire...

Jan 11, 2021
  8. Miss Adora replied to the thread Dev Discussion Anniversary Rewards.

So no argyle socks? Ambush waited 10 years hoping to get them from the vault, I guess he has to wait another 10?

Jan 11, 2021
  9. Miss Adora replied to the thread Enough with the bounties.

clearly you are missing the point of the post, it's not about spamming bounties in one day, it's about spamming these things over and...

Jan 8, 2021
  10. Miss Adora replied to the thread Enough with the bounties.

That is where I am too, I'm just burned out killing bounties x amount of times, become old and redundant.

Jan 8, 2021
  11. Miss Adora liked HurricaneErrl's post in the thread Enough with the bounties.

Even though I agree this form of bounties farming is much better, I still have to also agree with those who are a little disappointed to...

Jan 8, 2021
  12. Miss Adora posted a new thread.

Enough with the bounties

The last two DLC, between Wonderverse and Legion, we had to run these things, like almost 200. Now with the New Anniversary event, we have...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 7, 2021
  13. Miss Adora replied to the thread Valentines Day Event Wishlist.

Want Nora Freeze as a base item for my villain ice theme base

Jan 7, 2021
  14. Miss Adora replied to the thread Change Forum Name.

should of been an automatic feature

Jan 7, 2021
  15. Miss Adora replied to the thread Unplanned Server Maintenance - January 5, 2021.

Time to play Hitman

Jan 5, 2021
  16. Miss Adora replied to the thread EYe of Gemini spam with movement mode and iconic 25% supercharges.

Make it useless? Do enlighten me, where did it say I want to make it useless.

Dec 31, 2020
  17. Miss Adora replied to the thread [Name][V][H].

Certain channels I did notice. What is weird, when I put a group together, I would get pm from villains even though I use lfg channel.

Dec 29, 2020
  18. Miss Adora replied to the thread [Name][V][H].

not possible

Dec 28, 2020
  19. Miss Adora posted a new thread.

[Name][V][H]

Just curious I noticed in chat now some names have a V or H next to them. For example [name][v] or [name]h]. I will assume it's either or...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Dec 27, 2020