Miss Adora's Recent Activity

1. Miss Adora replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Not sure why powers are based off of might. Not really sure how much might actually effects powers. Because a stronger power will out...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Miss Adora replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

Almost at 20 runs on Pub Crawl and no drop, I seem to get more April's fools drop than anything else.

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Miss Adora replied to the thread Batman and Joker Voice Actor Recast?.

double post

Apr 15, 2024
  4. Miss Adora replied to the thread Batman and Joker Voice Actor Recast?.

They will need to but will never be as good as Conroy or Hamill. HAMIL already stated he won't do the joker without Conroy. If not at least...

Apr 15, 2024
  5. Miss Adora replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I'm fine with the idea playing old content to get these collections, but why did you have to choose Pub Crawl duo? In my opinion it is one...

Apr 15, 2024
  6. Miss Adora replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

The devs had to torture us with Pub Crawl duo, one of the worst duos in my opinion. So far ran it 8 times and no drop. Shadow land and...

Apr 15, 2024
  7. Miss Adora replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

I'm the camp of getting rid of clamp, it defeats the purpose of leveling up. They already level the characters up way to fast, so what is...

Apr 14, 2024
  8. Miss Adora replied to the thread DEVS! GIVE US NEW POWERS RIGHT NOW!!!.

They tried serum and didn't work, so you won't get serum.

Apr 14, 2024
  9. Miss Adora replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

They opened Pandora's box, not me. But honestly, I did ask for Native American outfits in the past, but if they going in that direction,...

Feb 10, 2024
  10. Miss Adora replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

So curious Devs, since you did something for pride month, now black history month, are you going to do something for Native American Month?

Feb 8, 2024
  11. Miss Adora replied to the thread The damage on the solo boss is completely absurd!.

My advice, go in there with a shield, that helps mitigate damage. For WonderGirl, keep your distance, and lunge at he with she blast at...

Nov 29, 2023
  12. Miss Adora replied to the thread Mark Hamill retires the Joker.

Well never fear, there is a thing called AI now. After al it is 2023.

Nov 29, 2023
  13. Miss Adora replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

It's not just Swamp Thing who got a health boost, so did the other bosses. It's just more noticeable in Swamp Thing. Swamp Thing fight, it...

Nov 29, 2023
  14. Miss Adora replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

You are missing the point, the Devs been doing this for every Dlc for x amount of years and it is getting old and tiresome. I'm sure...

Nov 18, 2023
  15. Miss Adora replied to the thread Wishes for christmas?.

Socks for foot wear that isn't attach to any clothing. Even Poor Ambush Bug been hoping for some for the last 12 years now.

Nov 17, 2023
  16. Miss Adora replied to the thread Fixed Stylish Streetwear with Jacket chest is glitched.

Have you tried it without the cape?

Nov 17, 2023
  17. Miss Adora replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

I like some of the changes but really more open world boss spam? Didi we really need that? I was happy we didn't have that. Then you added...

Nov 17, 2023
  18. Miss Adora replied to the thread Lazy teenager...WonderGirl.

I noticed you have to stand next to her and start the fight to get her to move.

Nov 5, 2023