MEMO2's Recent Activity

1. MEMO2 liked The Fairy's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

I'm glad you brought another useless event which will make me just log in to do the stabilizer then log out. I'm glad you don't bring the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:04 AM
  2. MEMO2 liked GianEsquizo's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

The last dlc was released over 6 months ago. Any player who has the slightest idea about the game and what to do can finish 50~60% of the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:59 AM
  3. MEMO2 liked Sollace's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Yep, unfortunately, it's so disconcerting to see the MMO you loved most end up so badly...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:58 AM
  4. MEMO2 liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

On an additional note, if said spring event was to be released next week, THEM OBVIOUSLY IT SHOULD BE ON TEST BY NOW! end additional...

5. MEMO2 liked Sollace's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

People are increasingly bored and more than ever with this period which will probably be the worst of all, people keep asking for something...

6. MEMO2 liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

1. Good job, you have advanced notice. 2. Teen Titans? No spring event, at least on test that is? No new DLC on test, that is supposedly...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:57 AM
  7. MEMO2 liked KiraDanvers's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Yeah......this game is as good as dead isn't it? Like, what exactly happened to the Save The Universe events? Wasn't the whole point of...

8. MEMO2 liked Sollace's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Yet another event to encourage the boredom of DLC events that aren't even attractive any more. At a pinch, if new basic items or new styles...

9. MEMO2 liked Tarn's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Hmmm, looking on another spotlight, which almost nobody want, and lack of clear statement about when will be double arts XP, which almost...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  10. MEMO2 liked Rvvby's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Can we please just get episode 47

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  11. MEMO2 liked Stranger's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

[IMG]

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  12. MEMO2 liked Sollace's post in the thread Artefact.

In my opinion, there are no more surprises now, it will probably arrive around the release of the next DLC, if there isn't any there, there...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  13. MEMO2 liked ×ROCKET×'s post in the thread Artefact.

Serait-il possible de nous informer si le bonus XP x 2 artefact est programmé ou si vous avez définitivement stoppé ce bonus. Car...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  14. MEMO2 liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread PS5 is still not fixed..

Exact same! On it right now doing weeklies, or, just finished at Dakota . Every single open world is so bad for lagging/screen...

Apr 18, 2024
  15. MEMO2 liked Siramez's post in the thread PS5 is still not fixed..

The new server update regarding PS5 app settings support i dont think this stuff works as im still experiencing lag / fps drops when...

Apr 18, 2024
  16. MEMO2 liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread No bonus week update?.

Ok thanks to those like Multiverse and Ryll my trying to understand Dimensional Ink logic is that they’re just releasing the Superman base...

Apr 18, 2024
  17. MEMO2 liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread No bonus week update?.

What really miffs me is usually my doctor’s receptionist calls me a day before my appointment to confirm and remind me. She didn’t this...

Apr 18, 2024
  18. MEMO2 liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread No bonus week update?.

I just don’t understand why this game is run so poorly? They knew about our frustrations. Not only Miguel addressed us but the new head guy...

Apr 18, 2024
  19. MEMO2 liked Sollace's post in the thread No bonus week update?.

Maybe it's hard bargaining for a x2 artefact until the last possible minute, after all :D

Apr 18, 2024
  20. MEMO2 liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread No bonus week update?.

It’s not looking good. Unfortunately MiguelDaybreak left the office forgetting about us. I guess we’ll have to rely on EU servers when they...

Apr 18, 2024
  21. MEMO2 liked Stanktonia's post in the thread Unreal Engine 5 (Devs) question..

Y’all don’t buy enough time capsules or level enough artifacts for this too happen lol

Apr 17, 2024
  22. MEMO2 liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Unreal Engine 5 (Devs) question..

Unless you or someone with deep pockets is willing to invest the money required to build DCUO from scratch while keeping the company...

Apr 17, 2024
  23. MEMO2 liked Kuno's post in the thread Unreal Engine 5 (Devs) question..

Dont expect this 10 years old game to be upgraded to UE4 or UE5. You are welcome.

Apr 17, 2024