Korlick's Recent Activity

1. Korlick replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Yes. But lower chances Atleast thas how it was then

Dec 31, 2019
  2. Korlick replied to the thread So what really made this game less enjoyable?.

Running long distances with Acro? Dont know now but Acrobatics was the fastest of the 3 movement modes to travel long distances.

Dec 30, 2019
  3. Korlick liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread So what really made this game less enjoyable?.

i used to queue old content constantly. I was even one of the types you want to have in an old alert in that I didn't rush ahead...

Dec 30, 2019
  4. Korlick replied to the thread So what really made this game less enjoyable?.

Replay Badges, removal of the old clipping, WM then AM, TC with so many feats in it, Stat Revamp..all terrible things that broke the game...

Dec 30, 2019
  5. Korlick liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread So what really made this game less enjoyable?.

Ive already gone over what I hate about the revamp so many times. I hate being redundant. We should have gone back to what combat...

Dec 30, 2019
  6. Korlick liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread So what really made this game less enjoyable?.

WMs and AMs led us down the path but the revamp sucked all the fun out of the game. we have had some nice quality of life changes, we get...

Dec 30, 2019
  7. Korlick replied to the thread OP Weapon.

Would be nice. Something like the old Central City weapons. With some special proc. That would increase the desire to get them.

Dec 30, 2019
  8. Korlick replied to the thread Is it just me?.

The Barbatos raid can be a nightmare if randomly que. That card game part...man... people dont knowing what to do + dont listening to those...

Dec 28, 2019
  9. Korlick replied to the thread Bonus Currency.

Lol nice reach bruh. I encouage you to wavedox me (or whatever is used these days), Korlick is my toon. Go ahead and tell me how i rushed...

Dec 28, 2019
  10. Korlick liked Shadow Dragon's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Dec 27, 2019
  11. Korlick liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG]

Dec 27, 2019
  12. Korlick liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Can't belive I got the demonic tale on my main :eek: christmas present indeed :D [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Dec 27, 2019
  13. Korlick replied to the thread Bonus Currency.

Man...people really expect a bonus mark weekend when no even a month ha6s pass since the release of the last episode? Bruh...really? Come...

Dec 27, 2019
  14. Korlick replied to the thread So, Doom Spin Non-Mastery will get fixed?.

Man...some things never change around here... smh

Dec 27, 2019
  15. Korlick liked DarkAya's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

:):):) [IMG] [IMG] #bifrost #lol [IMG]

Nov 11, 2019
  16. Korlick liked Shn275's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I've found a great use for the "Head Wings" accessory, plus I'm feeling nostalgic. Here's my Adora x She Ra: [IMG] [IMG]

Nov 4, 2019
  17. Korlick liked Zneeak's post in the thread Halloween Base Tour 2: The Damnation.

Here is my second Base Tour in celebration of Halloween, and it's a project that I started working on by the time they announced the...

Nov 3, 2019
  18. Korlick liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread DCUO Emperor Tidal's Halloween Base Tour - Enter Dusk Pagoda.

Happy Halloween guys! I'm very excited to unveil to you all my new Halloween Base, Dusk Pagoda! From village walkways inhabited by the...

Nov 1, 2019
  19. Korlick liked Cyro's post in the thread Finally finished my halloween base.

Took me years to finish this base, hope you enjoy. Sorry about the keyboard clicks [media]

Oct 30, 2019
  20. Korlick liked Zneeak's post in the thread Halloween Base Tour 1: Dark Sanctum.

This is an Update/remake on a previous lair of mine, Sanctum Sanctorum, which was inspired by The House of Mystery and Doctor Strange's...

Oct 26, 2019