Korlick's Recent Activity

1. Korlick replied to the thread Skill Points: a real issue..

I feel you. When i quit, i was at 420+ (not too far behind max sp). Returning and starting from zero was truly overwhelming. So many...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  2. Korlick replied to the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Ok, went to fight him again. Same as before, no buffs, no PIs, no set ups, nothing. Using only single hit abilities. Ice toon: 425cr....

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:05 PM
  3. Korlick replied to the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

I know nothing about Atomic, so i cant say anything about it. When i test it, i did it on my main Fire toon. I tried 3 powers: Mass...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  4. Korlick replied to the thread Old player coming back…overwhelmed.

First couple of days, take it slow. Take your time to get familiar with all the new things youll encounter. Artifacts, Allies, House of...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:49 PM
  5. Korlick replied to the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

This got me curious, and i went to Lil Boh and see if he is one shottable. No buff, no PI, or any kind of set up. Only using single...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  6. Korlick replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Yes, this delay thing it has been going on for some time now.

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  7. Korlick liked Ryazan's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Basically some powers animations are getting a little delay for no reason, it's not due to lag or FPS, whenever you login your character...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  8. Korlick replied to the thread In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

Now that you mention this, it could be it. Last night i ran KTC on my main and didnt get the box, tried with an alt and i did get it....

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:57 AM
  9. Korlick liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Got the 21 day hat now [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  10. Korlick liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  11. Korlick replied to the thread The new collections are making omni even worse.

How many times we read people complaining about Episode Spotlights being useless and how good would it be if Devs added something extra to...

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  12. Korlick replied to the thread Survival Mode Rewards.

Yes i know. I was talking about the Orbital Strike he mentioned in particular.

Apr 19, 2024
  13. Korlick replied to the thread Survival Mode Rewards.

Unfortunately, at the moment the only way to get it is to find someone who still has some left for sale. But it might cost you a lot of...

Apr 18, 2024
  14. Korlick replied to the thread Ultimate Omnibus Adventure - A Quest in Search of An Outlier [Videos].

Stay out of adds line of fire. Or if you cant find a safe spot to avoid the machineguns and grenades, just burn a few of them as they...

Apr 16, 2024
  15. Korlick replied to the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

Its the same way as with Artifacts. You can grind to level it, which takes some time (unless you already have a lot of Ally Favor stored)...

Apr 16, 2024
  16. Korlick liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I used fatal gloves for the hands :)

Apr 13, 2024
  17. Korlick liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my The Ghoul from Fallout the tv series style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 13, 2024
  18. Korlick replied to the thread Mysterious Moon Windows and Cosmic Door Drops?.

CHM reg or elite. Its in the feat description.

Apr 13, 2024
  19. Korlick replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

What hand style did you use here? I thought it was the Tamarean hand, that looks like a long sleeve, but its not. That style clips...

Apr 12, 2024
  20. Korlick replied to the thread Older Elite Styles.

No. Those are only drops.

Apr 12, 2024
  21. Korlick replied to the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

Yes, i can confirm that. And the rest of the list too. Either me or someone in the group got each collection from this list.

Apr 12, 2024
  22. Korlick replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Today was not a good day for me. Run a total of 60 duos and only got 1 collection (40 of those were just in the Isis duo). After...

Apr 12, 2024
  23. Korlick liked Pizza's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

#3 drops in the shadowlands duo I just got it! -Notes USPS

Apr 12, 2024