Justibu's Recent Activity

1. Justibu posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Feats on Deeds Menu not matching up with Feats in On Duty Menu

I just noticed this yesterday as me and my Leaguemates were running episode 3 content the other night. If I went to the Deeds Menu and...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 27, 2023
  2. Justibu replied to the thread Deluge and Missing Content.

Thank you. I really appreciate you helping me out like that. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Dec 23, 2023
  3. Justibu replied to the thread Deluge and Missing Content.

I've been farming the Alert and Duo for 2 days now. I've only ever seen regular Conquerer gear and the Enhanced plans, but not the...

Dec 22, 2023
  4. Justibu replied to the thread Deluge and Missing Content.

Thank you so much, I'll take whatever you have. I really only need 25 for my missing pieces.

Dec 22, 2023
  5. Justibu replied to the thread Deluge and Missing Content.

I'm US based, he's EU. I checked everything BG had and he didn't have any, Doctor Fate I have not looked at. The motes were removed...

Dec 22, 2023
  6. Justibu replied to the thread Deluge and Missing Content.

I've seen the plans for it from from the boxes, but the regular gear drop from the boxes, but not the enhanced gear though. The vendor...

Dec 22, 2023
  7. Justibu posted a new thread.

Deluge and Missing Content

So with the return of the Deluge content I've realized that we can no longer get Conquerors Motes to create the enhanced conquerer gear for...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 22, 2023
  8. Justibu replied to the thread GODZ OF ANARCHY IS BAK IN ACTION!!!!! HEROOOOO.

Good question. Are you PC/PS/XBox/Switch? Are you US or EU?

Nov 27, 2023
  9. Justibu liked Aria Erso's post in the thread GODZ OF ANARCHY IS BAK IN ACTION!!!!! HEROOOOO.

im confused are you guys on PC or PS3? and do you have discord?

Nov 27, 2023
  10. Justibu replied to the thread GODZ OF ANARCHY IS BAK IN ACTION!!!!! HEROOOOO.

Still recruiting?

Nov 26, 2023
  11. Justibu replied to the thread Returning after a few years and need a new league..

Still looking for a league on HERO PS side. SP is around 150, CR is 331 I think? Looking for an active, non iconic, PVE focused.

Nov 26, 2023
  12. Justibu posted a new thread.

Returning after a few years and need a new league.

I think the last time I played was around the time of Metal Gotham part 2 or early Birds of Prey? I was a Rage Might DPS as well. Just...

Forum: League Recruitment Center

Nov 19, 2023
  13. Justibu posted a new thread.

Up to date Rage or Quantum DPS Builds

Thinking about coming back after a few years and after looking through Google and YouTube I haven't had much luck, but where can I look for...

Forum: War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)

Nov 18, 2023