Jafin's Recent Activity

1. Jafin replied to the thread New Booster Bundle is bugged or a ripoff!!.

You don't get the actual cowl for $45. You just get a copy of the 3D model file. You have to make/build/print the actual cowl yourself.

Jun 11, 2019 at 7:31 AM
  2. Jafin replied to the thread New Booster Bundle is bugged or a ripoff!!.

It's random. You spent your money and had bad luck, it happens. Hopefully it was money you could afford to spend.

Jun 9, 2019
  3. Jafin replied to the thread [DEVS]People Are Getting More Than 4 People Into Survival Mode.

Have you seen it happen today? It was happening last night, with Millbarge manually shutting down any instance with more than four people,...

May 30, 2019
  4. Jafin replied to the thread How does the Legionnaire's sparring AI work?.

Sounds like a bad translation. You do not have to be face to face with the enemy. The English version reads: Predictive Counterstrike...

May 30, 2019
  5. Jafin replied to the thread DCUO On Nintendo Switch!.

To be fair Marvel Heroes was a bit of an anomaly. In mid 2016 Disney completely shut down their own gaming division and said they...

May 25, 2019
  6. Jafin replied to the thread Confirmed? DCUO coming to Nintendo Switch.

One thing I'd love is if they made it so you could use your Daybreak account on PC to log in to the Switch version, like how you can use...

May 23, 2019
  7. Jafin replied to the thread Confirmed? DCUO coming to Nintendo Switch.

I'm not Mepps or part of Daybreak but...it is happening. This is legit. A teeny tiny portion of the Switch UI went onto Test by accident...

May 23, 2019
  8. Jafin replied to the thread Just returned.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/shop/episodes

May 13, 2019
  9. Jafin replied to the thread Question....how many minutes did you last before turning off the Nav Diamond?.

Mine is still on. Doesn't bother me at all.

May 3, 2019
  10. Jafin replied to the thread Titans Cred.

They only converted episodes 27-31. Titans was episode 32. They'll likely convert more episodes down the road.

May 3, 2019
  11. Jafin replied to the thread 3 Pretty Zees.

She's trying out new poses for the cover of the second edition of her book, Hex Appeal.

Apr 30, 2019
  12. Jafin replied to the thread Devs: Is it possible to get a base NPC spawn amenity?.

Fantastic idea! This would be very useful in letting people get to grips with their roles too. Tanks could test out how they can keep...

Apr 24, 2019
  13. Jafin replied to the thread Solo Iconics.

Apparently it's not that easy. They said way back when when they released a few new Batman Legends characters for the 75th...

Apr 21, 2019
  14. Jafin replied to the thread Hold on a second.

Black Alice also has a model in the files too. I came across those voice files a few years ago too and by the sounds of it there were going...

Apr 20, 2019
  15. Jafin replied to the thread armory help.

When you buy an armory you can only use it on one character. You can't infinitely claim the armory. Every character gets one free armory...

Apr 20, 2019
  16. Jafin replied to the thread Solo Iconics.

I would assume that we will not be able to play using the new models. They said before that they can't just pop a new skin on an existing...

Apr 19, 2019
  17. Jafin replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Game Update 94.

The prices on the collections haven't been reduced. The gear has had a very significant reduction in price though, including elite...

Apr 19, 2019
  18. Jafin replied to the thread Faction Change/Duel Faction LFG.

As much as I love being a villain, I do think dual faction LFG at the very least is going to be needed sooner rather than later. I logged...

Apr 18, 2019
  19. Jafin liked De Hei's post in the thread Where to get assassin time capsule for the mask of the dusk?.

I could buy 10 assassins capsules now 2 hours ago for a fair Price. I am happy now. Ty for helping ;-)

Apr 16, 2019