Jafin's Recent Activity

1. Jafin replied to the thread Nintendo Switch Servers.

My apologies, I must have read your post too quickly. :confused:

Aug 22, 2019 at 7:09 AM
  2. Jafin replied to the thread Nintendo Switch Servers.

The server you connect to depends on the region tied to the account you connect with, not the system itself. I have tested it using my...

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  3. Jafin liked Mazahs's post in the thread Another Thing For Batuba.

Wow.. You're a bright ray of sunshine aren't you.

Aug 6, 2019
  4. Jafin replied to the thread Selling source marks.

He's not talking about the starter packs. They're straight up selling Source Marks on their own in the MP. 1,000 for 70 Source Marks...

Aug 6, 2019
  5. Jafin liked NotObsidianChill's post in the thread Another Thing For Batuba.

It's not as black and white as that. Using your analogy the the internet working or not is just as dcuo is working or not. Are we able...

Aug 5, 2019
  6. Jafin replied to the thread Another Thing For Batuba.

Nothing runs smoothly in this world 100% of the time, no matter how much you pay. You know what doesn't cost anything? Being nice and...

Aug 5, 2019
  7. Jafin replied to the thread Huge Thanks for Redesigns.

I don't have any links as proof, but I do remember a long time ago it was explained that they can't just drag and drop a reskin onto...

Jul 16, 2019
  8. Jafin liked Millbarge's post in the thread Survival Mode: End Time?.

Sometime after Survival Mode ends -Millbarge

Jul 10, 2019
  9. Jafin replied to the thread New Booster Bundle is bugged or a ripoff!!.

You don't get the actual cowl for $45. You just get a copy of the 3D model file. You have to make/build/print the actual cowl yourself.

Jun 11, 2019
  10. Jafin replied to the thread New Booster Bundle is bugged or a ripoff!!.

It's random. You spent your money and had bad luck, it happens. Hopefully it was money you could afford to spend.

Jun 9, 2019
  11. Jafin replied to the thread [DEVS]People Are Getting More Than 4 People Into Survival Mode.

Have you seen it happen today? It was happening last night, with Millbarge manually shutting down any instance with more than four people,...

May 30, 2019
  12. Jafin replied to the thread How does the Legionnaire's sparring AI work?.

Sounds like a bad translation. You do not have to be face to face with the enemy. The English version reads: Predictive Counterstrike...

May 30, 2019
  13. Jafin replied to the thread DCUO On Nintendo Switch!.

To be fair Marvel Heroes was a bit of an anomaly. In mid 2016 Disney completely shut down their own gaming division and said they...

May 25, 2019
  14. Jafin replied to the thread Confirmed? DCUO coming to Nintendo Switch.

One thing I'd love is if they made it so you could use your Daybreak account on PC to log in to the Switch version, like how you can use...

May 23, 2019
  15. Jafin replied to the thread Confirmed? DCUO coming to Nintendo Switch.

I'm not Mepps or part of Daybreak but...it is happening. This is legit. A teeny tiny portion of the Switch UI went onto Test by accident...

May 23, 2019
  16. Jafin replied to the thread Just returned.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/shop/episodes

May 13, 2019
  17. Jafin replied to the thread Question....how many minutes did you last before turning off the Nav Diamond?.

Mine is still on. Doesn't bother me at all.

May 3, 2019