Jacob Dragonhunter's Recent Activity

1. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

I'm gonna bite on this one. -If there are thousands of elite players, why not run with them instead of pugs? -If there are thousands...

May 12, 2021 at 11:19 PM
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Proxystar's post in the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

As I said, the content is irrelevant, it doesn't even have to be elite content, in fact at times it purposefully isn't because an...

May 12, 2021 at 11:19 PM
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Proxystar's post in the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

BigDad.... I mean what. :D

May 12, 2021 at 10:27 AM
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

Nah. I try to space out my replies to not leave a big wall of text. It ain't for style points.

May 12, 2021 at 10:23 AM
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

I'm the one who's salty? I ain't the one coming to the rescue of those who got called an elitist. I ain't the one demanding...

May 12, 2021 at 10:12 AM
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

That's not what people are here for. People ain't fishing for likes because they want content to be easier. People are going...

May 12, 2021 at 9:47 AM
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Proxystar's post in the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

Actually yes, elitists don't help people out, if you're actually helping people then you're incredibly unlikely to be an elitist. Not...

May 12, 2021 at 9:36 AM
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

Dude, did you like actually read my reply at all or where you desperately trying to rope me in with these guys in a very awful attempt...

May 12, 2021 at 9:35 AM
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter liked GoldenBrownDragonFire's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Thanks! I definitely see it now, I might have to make that look happen

May 11, 2021 at 10:29 PM
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread I dont know if its good or bad - The Royal War Elite alert.

Elitist applies to yall perfectly. Your attitudes are what people are talking about when they refer to Elitism; you act like your...

May 11, 2021 at 10:27 PM
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter liked GoldenBrownDragonFire's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My angry beast character is coming along nicely [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

May 11, 2021 at 9:56 AM
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Not gonna lie, your style is giving me Atrocitus from injustice 2 vibes. [IMG] Great look btw.

May 11, 2021 at 9:56 AM
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Radstark's post in the thread Would this type of "skin" be possible for DC Universe Online?.

Wait, what - I swear my jaw just fell here. I had no idea. Well, that topic didn't get removed though, the art team may very well still...

May 4, 2021
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

But they do effect you, you're suggesting that they take away more perks, if they take away those perks and make them free, what are...

May 4, 2021
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

Couple suggestions off the old noggin: 1. Legendary Member Style Vendor (Lockbox Styles Vendor; have to be a member to access this...

May 4, 2021
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Would this type of "skin" be possible for DC Universe Online?.

Megzilla left DCUO a few weeks back. It's probably irrelevant at this point.

May 3, 2021
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread Would this type of "skin" be possible for DC Universe Online?.

Megan ain't with the game no more, I wouldn't be too keen on that being noted. Because as of right now, we don't know whom's making...

May 3, 2021
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread WHY not put same maintenance time for EU and US serverS?.

When EU people are sleeping, US are up. You cant expect same downtime times unless the earth becomes flat, timezones exist. They go down in...

May 2, 2021
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter liked TheLorax's post in the thread Would this type of "skin" be possible for DC Universe Online?.

Looks like the Lava skin just swap out the stone texture for flesh.

May 2, 2021
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Proxystar's post in the thread Spring 2021 Rewards showcase.

Thanks man, I also upload videos daily as well, by daily I mean on a day, once every 6 months :D

May 2, 2021
  21. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread Spring 2021 Rewards showcase.

All good. I'm just happy to see folks like you & proxy posting or making threads like these since Tori's been gone.

May 2, 2021
  22. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Spring 2021 Rewards showcase.

Yep, I usually does that. I wanted to try a different editing (Also I missed a couple items, because some were added later and some the...

May 2, 2021
  23. Jacob Dragonhunter liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Spring 2021 Rewards showcase.

[media] :)

May 2, 2021
  24. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread Spring 2021 Rewards showcase.

Good video & showcase +1. Feedback/Suggestion: Can ya showcase the name of the items more or break them down(with names, cost, and...

May 2, 2021
  25. Jacob Dragonhunter replied to the thread 3 Suggestions to make new player's experience better.

1) Disagree with the look of the first powersets. I enjoy Fire and Ice and seeing people panic all over the place when using gadget's fear...

Apr 29, 2021