GoldenDodge's Recent Activity

1. GoldenDodge liked Mepps's post in the thread I'm selling in-game usernames.

New rules. Because trading your name is unsupported and frequently scam-bait, this can no longer be done on the forums, and this will apply...

Oct 6, 2020
  2. GoldenDodge liked Versed's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Base is Empty.

everything including the mainframe has disappeared and I cant warp out using the 'exit base' teleporter.

Oct 4, 2020
  3. GoldenDodge liked BumblingB's post in the thread I dont think its a good idea giving out free CR 255 boosts.

Unfortunately this was a problem way before they introduced character advances. Usually though, they give these out to entice people to...

Oct 3, 2020
  4. GoldenDodge liked willflynne's post in the thread I dont think its a good idea giving out free CR 255 boosts.

Building a bit on BumblingB's post, even though progression through the tiers/episodes can be pretty quick (depending on how one plays the...

Oct 3, 2020
  5. GoldenDodge replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Base is Empty.

I've had it happen in the original bases as well so it's not just limited to the oversized bases. There's no fix other than waiting...

Oct 3, 2020
  6. GoldenDodge liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

TRAVEL TO THE 31ST CENTURY THIS NOVEMBER IN "LONG LIVE THE LEGION" DC Universe Online's next episode features the future's bravest team,...

Sep 30, 2020
  7. GoldenDodge liked Proxystar's post in the thread Fall Fest Is Here!.

Yep, its a CR256 skip token :D

Sep 30, 2020
  8. GoldenDodge liked Mepps's post in the thread Fall Fest Is Here!.

[IMG] FALL FEST Welcome to October, Fall, and everyone's favorite time of the year in DC Universe Online. In addition to the Witching...

Sep 30, 2020
  9. GoldenDodge liked Mepps's post in the thread The Witching Hour & Style Unlocking!.

[IMG] THE WITCHING HOUR 2020 The Witching Hour Returns with new Base Items, Feats, Styles, & More! All hell has broken loose in the...

Sep 30, 2020
  10. GoldenDodge replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

I am loving the fact the Legion is coming to dcuo but am horrified thinking they will have to go with the Bendis version. He is an...

Sep 30, 2020
  11. GoldenDodge liked Magnificent's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

That's what I am afraid of. If that's how they go they can expect a LOT of backlash. This is not what people want... [IMG]...

Sep 30, 2020
  12. GoldenDodge liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

My sober, dignified thoughtful, analysis of this decision is that: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

Sep 30, 2020
  13. GoldenDodge liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Not for me, it's just too much time put into my character that I'm just not willing to up so easily.

Sep 29, 2020
  14. GoldenDodge liked Millbarge's post in the thread Fixed Temple of Hera Solo: Apokoliptian Grail's fight freezes the game.

We've identified the problem and are looking to push out a fix soon™. While 'soon™' is not a set time, rumor is that 'soon™' could be as...

Sep 26, 2020
  15. GoldenDodge liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Wonderverse Temple Solos missing healing crystal in Grail's fight.

I ran it a couple times today and not even once I had a healing barrel (Or crystal, whatever they look like for Wonderverse). Happens on...

Sep 23, 2020
  16. GoldenDodge liked The Jeff's post in the thread Fixed Temple of Hera Solo: Apokoliptian Grail's fight freezes the game.

Platform: PS4 Faction: Villain Location: Temple of Source Power, Grail fight Power: Quantum In the final fight against Grail, in the...

Sep 23, 2020
  17. GoldenDodge replied to the thread Fixed Temple of Hera Solo: Apokoliptian Grail's fight freezes the game.

Been happening to me as well, cannot finish the solo. Tried 3 times and keep freezing at Grail. Got "Zone Unavailable" after a screen...

Sep 23, 2020
  18. GoldenDodge liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Just asking about Style Sharing again?.

I'd particularly like to see seasonal styles unlocked, though why DCUO might be reluctant -- it would lessen sales of seasonal currency in...

Sep 19, 2020
  19. GoldenDodge replied to the thread Just asking about Style Sharing again?.

Thanks for the update as the "while" that Proxy mentioned is over 2 years. (GU 86) Progress is a huge positive. :)

Sep 19, 2020
  20. GoldenDodge liked Proxystar's post in the thread Just asking about Style Sharing again?.

Is there any ETA on the next stage of style sharing, there's still a whole heap of stuff missing, haven't had this included in an update...

Sep 19, 2020
  21. GoldenDodge liked Charon's post in the thread Just asking about Style Sharing again?.

Soon™er rather than later. Progress has been made.

Sep 19, 2020
  22. GoldenDodge liked Proxystar's post in the thread I'm a billionaire.

Remember when they said they had more plans for the economy this year.... Hmm September and counting, right..

Sep 17, 2020
  23. GoldenDodge liked thedemonocus's post in the thread I'm a billionaire.

After lots of grinding and selling i finally made it to the billionaire's club. [IMG]

Sep 17, 2020
  24. GoldenDodge replied to the thread So in this era of increased open world bounties....

I understand the reasoning behind it and trying something different to spice up the game but for me after one weekend dealing with it I...

Sep 17, 2020