GoldenBrownDragonFire's Recent Activity

1. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!.

Kneel before Zod! ;)

Apr 19, 2021 at 7:11 PM
  2. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!.

Voted for General Zod but all of these are great

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:04 PM
  3. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Downtime Daybreak Extended Maintenance - April 20, 2021.

Thanks for the heads up and the free gifts

Apr 17, 2021 at 7:18 AM
  4. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Apr 16, 2021 at 5:07 PM
  5. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked Random Mind's post in the thread Megzilla left DCUO :(.

I remember her reply to the Superman emblem question. She explained the situation to all the forum right away and without any...

Apr 16, 2021 at 2:01 PM
  6. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Megzilla left DCUO :(.

She will definitely be missed, she answered questions as straightforward as possible definitely a treasure

Apr 16, 2021 at 1:47 PM
  7. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked PTFreeze's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG] ...-.-

Apr 16, 2021 at 11:03 AM
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked Scourge o' the Cosmos's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My take on Far From Home's Mysterio [IMG] A closer look [IMG] A version with another head style [IMG] The toy/statue on which...

Apr 15, 2021 at 5:48 AM
  9. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Black Lantern Donna Troy :) [IMG]

Apr 14, 2021 at 1:41 PM
  10. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Thanks!

Apr 14, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  11. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Symbiote [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 14, 2021 at 10:45 AM
  12. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I decided to have a little fun with My Armory and use it as a gift shop mannequin [IMG]Gift shop mannequin by Michael Kramer, on Flickr...

Apr 13, 2021
  13. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Down for Maintenance.

Just got in with the toon I was having trouble with

Apr 12, 2021
  14. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Down for Maintenance.

I just got in with that toon I was having trouble with, time to check 9 more lol

Apr 12, 2021
  15. GoldenBrownDragonFire posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Down for Maintenance

I'm still getting the down for maintenance screen on USPS server for one of my toons I'm able to get in with my other ones. Others have...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Apr 12, 2021
  16. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Down for Maintenance.

Got in with other toons went back to the one I want still getting the maintenance message

Apr 12, 2021
  17. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked Shadowdragon's post in the thread Down for Maintenance.

This has been an ongoing random problem when switching characters. One character may get the false maintenance error code, but if you...

Apr 12, 2021
  18. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Down for Maintenance.

Yeah I was able to login with other toons except the one I want. Meh

Apr 12, 2021
  19. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked Imaginos's post in the thread Down for Maintenance.

Well I just logged in on 2 characters, did some minor stuff, vault run and now my third, which was the first login won't let me log in...

Apr 12, 2021
  20. GoldenBrownDragonFire posted a new thread.

Down for Maintenance

I'm still getting the down for maintenance screen on USPS server It's usually back up by now for daily reset.

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 12, 2021
  21. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked PolarisSylar's post in the thread Thank You & Gift.

I just logged in,. I didn't receive as at current. Thank you though. So, when does it goes out then?

Apr 9, 2021
  22. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

The Knight of Veneance chest turns out to be a great choice for a CW Reverse Flash [img]E07E5B2F-CA35-49FE-BF36-2C1FBB950FFE by Michael...

Apr 9, 2021
  23. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked Mepps's post in the thread Bonus Currency Week!.

I do apologize for how last minute this information became available.

Apr 8, 2021
  24. GoldenBrownDragonFire replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week!.

Nice!!!

Apr 8, 2021
  25. GoldenBrownDragonFire liked Darth_Andrea's post in the thread The superman emblem from Death of Superman will it ever come back?.

If you are wanting a Superman costume head to "Gotham Under Siege" zone via the Amazon Fury portal and one of the merchants there sells the...

Apr 8, 2021