GameOnGabeYT's Recent Activity

1. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

As I stated in my original post I don't support exploits but at some point this game has to do better and some players need to get off...

Dec 25, 2021
  2. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

The number that's reported by many outlets is about one thousand players at a given time. If you call that thriving in any form then...

Dec 25, 2021
  3. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

You call a cash grab thriving? FFXIV thriving, Eso thriving this is a game thats getting everything it can while it can it has no real...

Dec 25, 2021
  4. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

They need to instead look at other mmos and work on better testing to prevent these things from happening, take ownership of your own...

Dec 25, 2021
  5. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

Same issue dcuo has had for years the missing of a larger impact say you played with some that used the exploit most players play mmos...

Dec 25, 2021
  6. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread Artifact Glitch.

While I don’t support cheating abusing exploits I really have to question if this Game in its current state can handle a player base blow...

Dec 25, 2021
  7. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Haven't touched the game in some time but I have to admit that shaded comic is the hardest thing ive seen to date on the game.

Nov 21, 2021
  8. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

Take care Nova been good over the years.

Oct 16, 2021
  9. GameOnGabeYT liked zNot's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

Best wishes gabe! Really enjoyed your videos and your comments. Sad to see more and more players leave for similar reasons regarding...

Oct 16, 2021
  10. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

I never really understood the general idea that good players or aka hardcore means a player must live on the game be out of shape, or...

Oct 16, 2021
  11. GameOnGabeYT liked Roocck's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

A lot of this could have been prevented by simply giving the clamp option. Yes, there are those that like a real challenge and then you...

Sep 12, 2021
  12. GameOnGabeYT liked Doctor Nova's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

I'll be popping in until the year sub ends in Feb. Will be departing too. It's become a systems game and less gameplay. Not interesting...

Sep 12, 2021
  13. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

This exactly was the conclusion I came to. I have nothing to strive for currently as player. I’m not a role player and I have tremendous...

Sep 12, 2021
  14. GameOnGabeYT liked TKMcClone's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

Nerfing a fairly simple Raid from early in the game's life is a symptom of dumbing the game down for casual play. There was a time when...

Sep 12, 2021
  15. GameOnGabeYT liked Doctor Nova's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

Have you rewatched The MAtrix after knowing about a D&D game? NEO is a newb D&D player discovering they have no limits... more or less.......

Sep 12, 2021
  16. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

You pointing out the key to everything this ain’t the only reason but the fact that content that is literally 10 years old needs to be...

Sep 12, 2021
  17. GameOnGabeYT liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

He’s right tho I used to play dcuo religiously for a few years … then eso came out and I left it for a while … I’ve come back...

Sep 12, 2021
  18. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

I think I want to see what’s going on with FFXIV it’s pve seems the offer something to everyone. I always been a bit of a collector for...

Sep 11, 2021
  19. GameOnGabeYT liked FlexVibrant's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

what games will you play now? I stay on DCUO because I'm invested in my character but I don't hate the new content, I just feel like it...

Sep 11, 2021
  20. GameOnGabeYT liked Mentaldope40's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

Good call lol.

Sep 11, 2021
  21. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

No doubt at all Hellstroke you definitely one of the good guys.

Sep 11, 2021
  22. GameOnGabeYT liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

He never said any of that. He clearly said he's leaving due to lack of difficulty. Clamp doesn't mean difficult. At all. Clamped is...

Sep 11, 2021
  23. GameOnGabeYT replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

It’s been a pleasure over the years Rebeldex I hope all’s been well.

Sep 11, 2021
  24. GameOnGabeYT liked Ala Rebeldex's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

Sad to see you go Gabe, you are one of the good ones this community has; Haven´t posted in a while but wanted to say farewell to one of the...

Sep 11, 2021
  25. GameOnGabeYT liked the solowing's post in the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

He was upset after they nerfed Khandaq...a 10 year old raid. Because players are failing it hard,

Sep 11, 2021