FazlaBakmaKafaYapar's Recent Activity

1. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

[media]

Apr 2, 2024
  2. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

Hype Campaign feat and Pizza Material [media]

Apr 2, 2024
  3. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

And we are wait still for bonus Artifact xp dont forget please :)) a long time

Mar 27, 2024
  4. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p

Mar 27, 2024
  5. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

ty

Feb 8, 2024
  6. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Love Conquers All 2024.

ty

Feb 8, 2024
  7. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

First of all, I would like to express my respect and love to all the players. Now I will write what I am going to write in Turkish....

Feb 4, 2024
  8. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

[IMG] Celebrate Black History Month Help us celebrate Black History Month this year with new free gifts! Log in between now and February...

Feb 4, 2024
  9. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread DCUO Survey.

First of all, I would like to express my respect and love to all the players. Now I will write what I am going to write in Turkish. Maybe...

Feb 4, 2024
  10. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO Survey.

Hi all. Please take a moment to fill out this exceptionally brief survey about your experiences playing DC Universe Online. We really...

Feb 4, 2024
  11. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Bonus Source Marks Week!.

Please after artifacts and augments :p;)o_O:)

Jan 3, 2024
  12. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Season's Greedings 2023!.

ty

Dec 6, 2023
  13. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

ty

Dec 6, 2023
  14. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Why were my Styles deleted?

Strange things happen to the game after every update. Now some of my styles have been deleted, and now I have to buy them from sellers...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 26, 2023
  15. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

o_O:);) :p <3 <3 <3 ty so much <3 <3 <3 [media]

Nov 16, 2023