Dstdnt's Recent Activity

1. Dstdnt replied to the thread Can you make Teekl Buckets stack ? Please!.

Hi Ranmaru! I'm very sorry for the reply but hope it would be okay if I asked it here in case, just since I don't believe there was any...

Oct 17, 2022
  2. Dstdnt liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Test Discussion I love DCUO so, it's the Witching Hour 2022 Rewards!.

Red Five...Psst...Zombie Henchmen for next year... :3

Oct 6, 2022
  3. Dstdnt posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Nearly Pacifist Party Feat Title

Hi, from the Homecoming Seasonal Feats, it seems as though the new title with the above mentioned feat "the Tamaranian" is spelled wrong,...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Oct 6, 2022
  4. Dstdnt replied to the thread Test Discussion I love DCUO so, it's the Witching Hour 2022 Rewards!.

Would the suggestions I made be possible to have implemented this year or be considered next year if possible (both on first page) and all...

Oct 6, 2022
  5. Dstdnt replied to the thread Test Discussion I love DCUO so, it's the Witching Hour 2022 Rewards!.

Also one more question concerning a past item, would it be possible to get Victorian Detective Face Mask (Batman: Nevermore) to have a Head...

Sep 22, 2022
  6. Dstdnt replied to the thread Test Discussion I love DCUO so, it's the Witching Hour 2022 Rewards!.

Hi Red Five, I wanted to ask, and believe I might have mentioned it last year, but is there any possibility that we could have the...

Sep 22, 2022