Dstdnt's Recent Activity

1. Dstdnt replied to the thread Fixed Supergirl Legends missing in Marketplace.

Thank you very much! :)

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  2. Dstdnt liked AerynDC's post in the thread Fixed Supergirl Legends missing in Marketplace.

If you are on the US PS/PC Server, she should be back in the Marketplace after Friday morning restarts. If you really have to play her...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  3. Dstdnt replied to the thread Fixed Supergirl Legends missing in Marketplace.

Thank you for your response! I can see her in the redeem tab on my account that already has her, but I'm not able to see her on...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  4. Dstdnt liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed armories show as empty in new sunstone base.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:10 AM
  5. Dstdnt posted a new thread.

Fixed Supergirl Legends missing in Marketplace

Hi, it was just brought to my attention in the DCUO Discord that Legends Exobye Data: Supergirl is missing from Marketplace? (The normal...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Apr 19, 2024
  6. Dstdnt replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

Hi Miguel! Is there any chance we could instead maintain the emote in the same price line as the Valentine's Day event, and as it was...

Mar 8, 2024
  7. Dstdnt liked X13-KING's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we, please, get more Brainiac styles? [IMG] [IMG] I'd love to get a Chest and Legs set based on this Brainiac to pair with the...

Jan 14, 2024
  8. Dstdnt liked SlNISTER's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Having a Deathstroke mask is extremely necessary,we don't have a classic Deathstroke mask yet and it's like 12yrs the game released

Jan 14, 2024
  9. Dstdnt replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Hi Mepps, sorry to quote you again, (page prior) but the Ghostly Miasma Auras from the Booster Bundle are not style unlockable for RBs...

Jan 5, 2024
  10. Dstdnt replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I had mentioned this during the Extra Life livestream, but if we could get the Martian Manhunter NPC head style as a style, since we did...

Dec 29, 2023
  11. Dstdnt liked Amused's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

Hello, I have been summoned by the base crafting community to rally against seasonal inflation. There are indeed a lot of new winter...

Nov 11, 2023
  12. Dstdnt liked Achikah's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

Just here to echo the same sentiment as others have pointed out- the pricing is quite egregious, as it was with Halloween as well. 15...

Nov 11, 2023
  13. Dstdnt replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

There is also an issue with the new Miasma Auras not being Style Unlockable. Currently, only the Cursed Visage Skins are.

Nov 9, 2023
  14. Dstdnt liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

3. Also the "Tight Permed" Hair doesn't allow the player to tint or change it's color. Just something I noticed and figured I should...

Nov 9, 2023
  15. Dstdnt liked Pingvinozavr's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

Why do a lot of "Inspired by" presets get the Family Reunion Batman treatment, i.e., short height, for some reason? This goes for Batman,...

Nov 9, 2023