Dilios's Recent Activity

1. Dilios replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Thanks! =]

Nov 30, 2023
  2. Dilios liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Robot Kangaroo and Robot Energizer Rabbit[IMG][IMG]

Nov 30, 2023
  3. Dilios liked Eve's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I thought I was looking at Five Nights at Freddy's characters. Well done! She's cute and accurate! :O

Nov 30, 2023
  4. Dilios liked Wanning Comet's post in the thread Legends PvE has some issues..

To avoid Ace from bugging out on final boss, kill every add along your way. If you leave adds alive in the side hallways it will bug. I...

Nov 28, 2023
  5. Dilios liked NotPad's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Gojo Satoru o_O

Nov 28, 2023
  6. Dilios liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

FURESTORM NUKEMAN trying out a new look… [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr this based on the recent platinum edition variant...

Nov 28, 2023
  7. Dilios liked NotPad's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Kento Nanami from Jujutsu Kaisen o_O

Nov 28, 2023
  8. Dilios liked Eve's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

New styles for Athena :) [IMG]

Nov 28, 2023
  9. Dilios replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Atom Eve (from Invincible comics)! =] [IMG]

Nov 28, 2023
  10. Dilios replied to the thread Legends PvE has some issues..

Ace Chemicals has a serious glitch at the final Boss fight. We can't finish the instance. =[

Nov 27, 2023
  11. Dilios liked Sollace's post in the thread The damage on the solo boss is completely absurd!.

The boss in the elite single-player mode are far too powerful, taking away 80/90% of your life and causing further damage in the meantime....

Nov 26, 2023
  12. Dilios replied to the thread Robotic Set (Styles) (Drop Rate?).

The Egyptian shoulder drops in the Paradox Wave Raid, but it is always for another role. =[

Nov 26, 2023
  13. Dilios liked Wade Spalding's post in the thread Robotic Set (Styles) (Drop Rate?).

Couldn't edit the post anymore, and I stand corrected. Just did what I suggested to check if still viable - was gone for years, after...

Nov 26, 2023
  14. Dilios liked Wade Spalding's post in the thread Robotic Set (Styles) (Drop Rate?).

Get a Wonder Woman toon, go to Metropolis Chinatown, play Madame Xanadu's Magic shop (where Zatanna is captured) and the Chinese Theatre...

Nov 26, 2023
  15. Dilios liked comicscomedian's post in the thread Saying Goodbye....

After 9 years of playing this game, I am saying goodbye. I will not disclose my reasons here but to all the friends I've made, I just want...

Nov 23, 2023
  16. Dilios liked Ryazan's post in the thread Body & Personality Type (Q&A).

I don't think character body type has ever been shown on a menu to see which 1 the character is? Personality is easy to see. Oh how I...

Nov 23, 2023
  17. Dilios replied to the thread Robotic Set (Styles) (Drop Rate?).

Strongly agree! I need this robotic thing, League of Assassins, Egyptian and so many others.

Nov 23, 2023
  18. Dilios liked Raijin1999's post in the thread Robotic Set (Styles) (Drop Rate?).

Eh. All those old styles should be on a vendor somewhere for marks - especially given many of them have not aged very well.

Nov 23, 2023
  19. Dilios liked Eve's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

Oh wow..now I realize what happened when I found my healing artifact on my dps armory lol and I saved the right one and it still shows Page...

Nov 20, 2023
  20. Dilios liked Mepps's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

We have confirmed this issue and will work on a fix.

Nov 20, 2023
  21. Dilios replied to the thread Stylish Streetware Jacket Combo.

I love these new outfits. =]

Nov 20, 2023
  22. Dilios liked Kestral's post in the thread Stylish Streetware Jacket Combo.

Why just why is this style completely different for men and women. I get minor differences between the genders based on how they fit the...

Nov 20, 2023
  23. Dilios liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Style request: Turtledove.

So, in other words, only by playing the broker, and/or buying stabilizers. :/ Now they need to do the feet. :)

Nov 20, 2023
  24. Dilios replied to the thread Style request: Turtledove.

Thanks to the devs for making these pants available with the character creator update. =] [IMG]

Nov 20, 2023
  25. Dilios replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - November 16, 2023 - Game Update 139.

Thanks! ❤️

Nov 16, 2023