Dev72's Recent Activity

1. Dev72 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed ps5 client broke.

Posting this here instead of yet another PS5 client is screwed up post. But, since they installed the April 18 PS5 Client fixes, I went...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:49 AM
  2. Dev72 replied to the thread In Progress PS5 Port Unplayable.

Downloaded the PS5 client, and decided immediately it was unplayable behind a reduction in frame rate. I kept the PS4 client installed...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. Dev72 liked Dark Nyghtwyng's post in the thread In Progress PS5 Port Unplayable.

[media] The above was captured on the PS5 Port that was released today. No settings were changed, this is how it ran. Overall extreme lag...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. Dev72 replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

By reading the responses, it is probably best to continue to play the PS4 version until the kinks are worked out. Was on the PS4 version...

Mar 27, 2024
  5. Dev72 replied to the thread source marks omnibus run.

You can gain SM on any run without resetting in lower tiered content outside of omnibus. However, the weekly missions only clears out...

Mar 22, 2024
  6. Dev72 replied to the thread The end is near.

IMO Jack ruined the game. He does have a record of doing that behind monetized transactions. Personally, I am beginning to lose...

Mar 20, 2024
  7. Dev72 replied to the thread Villains on little Bohemia MPD.

That would require I have to go through the ship, and/or delete a bank toon or one that I am name saving. I will have to check to see...

Mar 20, 2024
  8. Dev72 liked Owlman 2's post in the thread Villains on little Bohemia MPD.

The Owlman respects your comment. Now if you would like to set up a to see who is better ,The Owlman would be more than happy to set...

Mar 20, 2024
  9. Dev72 replied to the thread Villains on little Bohemia MPD.

I really have nothing to prove (I have all my duel feats)..but, if that is what you really want. No pvp gear...straight up...no arts

Mar 20, 2024
  10. Dev72 replied to the thread Villains on little Bohemia MPD.

Did I say you specifically? No I didn't. Mr. Rock wanna be. I used to watch that fake trash too...but, I grew up. Personally, I never...

Mar 20, 2024
  11. Dev72 replied to the thread Villains on little Bohemia MPD.

At Lil. Boh, which the Lil Boh.PD is part of that area. Didn't realize I had to be THAT specific when it is in the title of the OP....

Mar 19, 2024
  12. Dev72 replied to the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

This is the extent of my DCUO experience as of late. 1) Daily stabilizer solo 2) Daily reward 3) Event content (when available) 4) Cursed...

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Dev72 replied to the thread Villains on little Bohemia MPD.

Nothing new. This has been an ongoing bug for several years now. Most players in that area are health glitching anyway. Unless you...

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Dev72 replied to the thread TOS 2024.

Yup... This is also extended to, if for whatever reason, you are banned from the forums it could lead to being banned from the game as...

Mar 15, 2024
  15. Dev72 replied to the thread TOS 2024.

I especially liked the part where they can suspend your account (or something to that effect) where you may be required to register to...

Mar 15, 2024
  16. Dev72 replied to the thread Bonus art xp will be next week.

Not entirely true. The current episode released in September 2023. The last two double XPs happened in March and June 2023.

Mar 15, 2024
  17. Dev72 replied to the thread This week in DCUO....

Turn out the lights.....the party's over.....

Mar 14, 2024
  18. Dev72 replied to the thread What is the next DLC?.

Don't expect a new DLC anytime soon. [IMG]

Mar 13, 2024
  19. Dev72 replied to the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Ouch..why don't also say go step on a broken Christmas ornament also? :p

Mar 13, 2024
  20. Dev72 replied to the thread Free to play is killing the game.

You just repeated what I posted in relation that free to play did go live in 2011..before the article was released also in 2011....

Mar 13, 2024
  21. Dev72 replied to the thread Free to play is killing the game.

I have to say good find...if only it wasn't so dated when DCUO was a much more popular title back in 2011. *golf-clap*.

Mar 13, 2024
  22. Dev72 replied to the thread The end is near.

This has been ongoing for quite some time now where the revenue is taken from this game and applying it to others. If not for those other...

Mar 13, 2024
  23. Dev72 replied to the thread Purple healing ray 1 percent loss at 200.

Yeah, I noticed that too and at first thought it wouldn't be beneficial to level to 200, then realized it was poorly worded. Plowed in is...

Mar 13, 2024
  24. Dev72 replied to the thread Time for a temporary shut down.

:rolleyes: [IMG]

Mar 13, 2024
  25. Dev72 replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

We were at least allowed to use those to level augments for a short period of time.

Mar 12, 2024