darth_paul's Recent Activity

1. darth_paul replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

:D [IMG] Pizza The Hutt!

Apr 12, 2024
  2. darth_paul liked Miss Adora's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

I like some of the changes but really more open world boss spam? Didi we really need that? I was happy we didn't have that. Then you added...

Nov 17, 2023
  3. darth_paul liked Reinheld's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

1 wave of adds, 1 boss would be fine, just to make us do SOME work for our 'free' stabilizers. The other 2 waves of adds are just...

Nov 17, 2023
  4. darth_paul liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Straight from a galaxy far far away….. Han Solo Strikes Back! [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Nov 16, 2023
  5. darth_paul replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

Absolutely! I just fishing my first solo run of it before coming here to say this! I got the one with the Qwardians and the Shadow...

Nov 16, 2023
  6. darth_paul liked Reinheld's post in the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

Kudos on making this run a solo. Now...if we can just talk about why it needs to also be 3 waves of pointless adds before the boss....

Nov 16, 2023